Kelly Ripa Pregnant Again?

kato

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't watch Regis & Kelly although I keep the TV (have it for news and soap purposes LOL) on in my office on mute. I glance up every now and then and I just saw her and she looks preggers to me. Anyone know?

Don't know but I read that she was really cheesed by not being offered Katie Courics old job. Never in a million years can I picture her in that job.

ljwf22 said:
Don't know but I read that she was really cheesed by not being offered Katie Courics old job. Never in a million years can I picture her in that job.

Anybody watch All My Children? Remember Kelly as Haley, I think it was? Wow did she look different! Black hair, about 30 pounds heavier...I wouldn't doubt it if she's p.g. I read somewhere that her husband wants lots of kids. I can't imagine being that busy with a career and having any time to spend with kids. I think pregnancy must be the last time Kelly is with them all that much, but maybe I am wrong. Even if she has them with her on the set, what kind of life is that for kids?

Eve

eve said:
Anybody watch All My Children? Remember Kelly as Haley, I think it was? Wow did she look different! Black hair, about 30 pounds heavier...I wouldn't doubt it if she's p.g. I read somewhere that her husband wants lots of kids. I can't imagine being that busy with a career and having any time to spend with kids. I think pregnancy must be the last time Kelly is with them all that much, but maybe I am wrong. Even if she has them with her on the set, what kind of life is that for kids?

Eve

I liked her on "All My Children" but not anymore. Her head got too big.

She is spreading herself mighty thin (literally LOL) what with 3 kids and 2 TV shows.

eve said:

Eve

:blowkiss:and i would give that man all the kids he wants lol

kato said:
I liked her on "All My Children" but not anymore. Her head got too big.

She is spreading herself mighty thin (literally LOL) what with 3 kids and 2 TV shows.

Couldn't agree more. Can't stand her now. She is so annoying. :sick:

Angels_Not_Forgotten said:
:blowkiss:and i would give that man all the kids he wants lol

He is pretty damn cute, isn't he??

I remember her on All My Children. She was a rebel teenager then and dyed her hair black at first, then she calmed down and you got to see her sweeter side. That show is where she met her husband, he was her love interest!
Don't know if she is pregnant but IMO she seems to spend a lot of time with her kids, they're always going away on trips together. I do think she is to skinny now, she looked good a bit heavier.

Old Broad

ljwf22 said:

You've got to be kidding! Well.....I'm sure glad she didn't get it. It doesn't seem to be enough for her. And I thought Kathie Lee was bad - she's got nothing on Kelly. I stopped watching Live a few years ago because of Kelly. She is the definition of greed as far as I'm concerned.

She's got Live, her own sitcom and a kzillion commercials and now she's gonna have more kids? And more nannies I guess.

I watch AMC...I liked Kelly and Mark when they were on......

She has lost so much weight ...her hair has thinned and she wears "extensions" (she announced this on Live).

I think she's has been wearing those gathered tops to make her look " fuller" and hide her bones.

I don't care to much for her now....I agree... her head is now way too big.....

susiebond

my opinion only

Must be something in the water in Hollywood. Even Pricilla Presley looks pregnant, as per the thread on The Jury Room.

In a recent interview, Kelly Ripa said "I DO want one more child."
She seems like a good Mother to me, and she is certainly providing well
for her family.

I met her when she was on "All My Children" and she was SO nice!
I even have a picture with her, which I'm too embarrasses to post, since
it was the late 80's, and my hair was bigger than you can imagine!! LOL

I think Kelly Ripa is funny, but one think in particular really bugs me about her!

She is ALWAYS looking at herself in the monitor! ALWAYS. I mean, she's pretty and all, but geez...enough with the big head.

By the way, what gives everyone the impression that she's pregnant?

I don't watch her shows, but when I see her in interviews, she is beyond skinny!!

Her hubby is a real cutie pie.....Wouldn't be hard to give in to him!!!!:crazy:

Tristan said:
By the way, what gives everyone the impression that she's pregnant?

I don't watch her shows, but when I see her in interviews, she is beyond skinny!!
And, didn't she submerge herself in the water bubble with David Blaine? Would she have done that if she were pregnant??

I live in NY and Kelly Ripa is always out and about in Central Park with her kids.or some other place in NY. The Paparazzi are always taking pictures of them walking around, believe me they are always in the papers here.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back