GUILTY OH - Casonya 'Sharee' Crawford, 14, body found burned, Avondale, 9 May 2006

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
The cruelty just sends me up the wall. You wonder how many people are walking around today and this is the last day of their lives. They were going to meet friends and the devil showed up instead. This is so sad.

This is one of those that makes you want to go out and punch a wall. My heart really goes out for her little brother and grandmother.:banghead:

concernedperson said:
The cruelty just sends me up the wall. You wonder how many people are walking around today and this is the last day of their lives. They were going to meet friends and the devil showed up instead. This is so sad.
This is sick and twisted. I hope they find the person responsible. Hell is too good for someone who could do this to a child. :behindbar

mssheila said:
This is sick and twisted. I hope they find the person responsible. Hell is too good for someone who could do this to a child. :behindbar
How anyone could treat another human being so awful is beyond me. But to do it to a child! They deserve the death penalty......

My question is this, why was Casonya not listed anywhere as missing? If there was an Amber which I doubt, then I missed that.

I checked the NCMEC and the State Clearinghouse for missing children in Ohio and Casonya was not listed in either!!!!! If it was not for you wonderful sleuthers, I would not have even known about this sad case. It seems like she just slipped thru the woodwork.

From May 2010:

http://archive.cincinnati.com/article/20100331/NEWS0107/303310020/Kirkland-sentenced-death

Kubicki gave Kirkland two death sentences, one each for the murders of Casonya “Sharee” Crawford, 14, and Esme Kenney, 13. He also imposed two separate sentences of 70 years to life in prison for Kirkland’s convictions for the murders of Rolison, 25, and Mary Jo Newton, 45.

Kirkland killed all four, three by strangulation, and burned their bodies...

Kirkland’s murder spree lasted from 2006 until March 7, 2009, when he was arrested for killing Esme as she jogged around the Winton Road reservoir.

See Kirkland's thread in the Serial Killer forum here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?98086-OH-ANTHONY-KIRKLAND-Cincinnati-2006-09

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back