Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Chandra Levy - Ingmar Guandique convicted of her murder

Camper: This says that it was on "Laura Ingraham's" radio show. Isn't that supposed to be "Laura Ingalls"? I wonder if that is the same woman who is on Greta sometimes talking about Laci Peterson?

Anyway, here is the transcript for the Cadee and Chad Condit interview on LKL.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...11/lkl.01.html

Excerpt:

CADEE CONDIT: Dad's is in the ice cream business with us, and he spends part of his time in California.

KING: When in California, what's he doing?

CHAD CONDIT: He's at home.

KING: Is the lawsuit consuming him?

CHAD CONDIT: Yeah, the lawsuit's pretty time consuming.

KING: How's your mom taking it?

CADEE CONDIT: Mom's doing well. It's definitely been a difficult time, but she's hanging in there.

KING: The lawsuit involves statements that Dominick made on this program and on Laura Ingraham's radio show, right?

CHAD CONDIT: Yes, sir.

KING: Was he watching the shows at the time or listening, to your knowledge?

CHAD CONDIT: Well, you know, part of the Justice PAC that Cadee mentioned was what we did after we lost the reelection, is we went back and we read everything, watched all your shows, read all your shows, because you covered it pretty heavy, a lot of networks did. So we researched the media coverage. And so I don't know if dad was watching it, but we did hear about what Dominick said. I think I was watching it the night he was on here. But we've read all the media charges, all the stuff that was said during that intense period. And we know who stepped over the bounds, and Dominick was certainly one of those individuals that did.

KING: There are some who might have said, Cadee, let it go. It's over, you lost the reelection, the body's been found, he's not been charged, go on with life.

CADEE CONDIT: You know, Mr. King, innocent people...

KING: Call me Larry.

CADEE CONDIT: I'll try. Innocent people fight back. Dominick Dunne crossed a line, just as the tabloids did, they called my dad a murderer, insinuating that he had something to do with the kidnapping of Chandra Levy. He's innocent. He didn't have anything to do with it, and Dominick needs to be held accountable for that.

KING: Are you suing tabloids, too?

CADEE CONDIT: We have successfully settled a case against the tabloids.

KING: Oh, they've paid then, and you can't reveal what it was?

CADEE CONDIT: I cannot.

KING: But they have settled with you?

CADEE CONDIT: Yes.

KING: To your benefit?

CADEE CONDIT: I think Gary's pleased with the settlement, yes.

CHAD CONDIT: But there was nothing to our benefit. I mean, we would give back whatever they did to go back, to not being, you know, having his character and his reputation assassinated by Dominick and the tabloids. So it's not to our benefit. None of this was to our benefit. Being charged with murder, accused of murder by folks, it doesn't benefit you in any way. So we would give back or do whatever -- you know, to go back to have -- they basically tried to take our name away, take dad's name away, and it wasn't right.

KING: To clear this up now, Dominick Dunne declined our invitation to discuss the lawsuit with us on our show tonight. His attorney also declined, but did provide us with a following statement. "Mr. Condit's lawsuit against Mr. Dunne is built on a number of falsehoods. Mr. Dunne never called Mr. Condit a murderer. What Mr. Dunne said about him on this show on February 13th, 2002 was quote, 'I believe firmly that he knows more than he has ever said,' end quote. That was true then and it is true now, as Condit's deposition shows. Mr. Dunne did not cause Mr. Condit to lose his primary election as Mr. Condit claims. Mr. Dunne did not cause the American people to hold a low opinion of Mr. Condit. Mr. Condit's own actions caused these things to happen. His refusal then and now to answer questions about Ms. Levy, his decision to run for office without telling his constituents what really happened and how he handled it all with the police led the American public to believe that Mr. Condit was hiding something, and that is why he lost his bid for reelection, and that is why he lost the trust of the public at large. Mr. Dunne didn't cause any of that to happen. Mr. Condit did. Mr. Dunne is looking forward to a resolution of this case in his favor by the judge or by a jury."

Want to comment on that?

CHAD CONDIT: That's not true. He did accuse dad of having some Middle Easterners to get rid of Chandra Levy.

KING: He didn't say it on this show.

CHAD CONDIT: That's what the lawsuit says, is that he stated that he got some Middle Eastern folks to get rid of Chandra Levy.

KING: Do you really believe that Dunne caused your father to lose the election?

CADEE CONDIT: If you look at all of the articles and the press that Gary received, Dunne is the only person that said Gary Condit killed Chandra Levy, other than the tabloids. The tabloids are just scum and I think that most people know that. But Dominick crossed a boundary here. He's the only person -- he is a credible person. You yourself introduced him as a prominent journalist.

KING: He sure is.

CADEE CONDIT: He works for "Vanity Fair," Court TV, he writes books. He has a certain credibility, and people believe him. So yes, it hurt us.

CHAD CONDIT: And he stated, I'm going to cause some trouble for Gary Condit.

KING: He said that?

CADEE CONDIT: Yes.

~~~Complete Transcript at Link~~~

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Hi ThoughtFox!

Though they have similar names, Laura Ingraham and Laura Ingalls is not the same person.

Laura Ingraham used to have a TV show, but is now confined to radio, I believe. She is a conservative political commentator who has written a few books.

Laura Ingalls works for KFI Radio 640 in Los Angeles as a reporter. She was the courtroom eyes and ears for the Peterson trial for KFI and for Greta Van Susterern.

Hope this clears up the confusion.

Thank you Thought Fox

I forgot to tell you all that I missed about the first 15 minutes or so of the LKL broadcast.

Anyone know what the verbage was that was used by the tabloids that got the settlement for Condit?

Pepper, I rarely watch Greta V. and I don't believe I have ever watched an entire program of hers. I had never heard of the two dif Laura's, wonder if the Ingalls one is related to the Little House on the Prairie author? Looks like Condit is looking for deeper pockets to sue.

I just wish the 'aunt' had been home when Chandra called her, we might have a whole new ball game now!!!

Color me stupid, but I still believe that Joyce Chiang and Chandras paths crossed and they knew something about folks who had entered our country illegally, and were somehow involved with the prison population in DC. It is possible in 'MY OWN MIND' (which is a rather small area) for Mr. C. to have proffered some secret info via personal confidence with either or both of the young women.

For me to believe that Joyce and Chandra's paths NEVER crossed is quite impossible, imop.

We do live in an increasingly smaller world.

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

Chandra Levy

I happened to see some of Greta tonight, she had Lin Wood & she had D. Dunne's atty. on the show. So it looks like she and the panel will be following this one as it develops.
    I am afraid I will be hooked on this one. I so want Dominic Dunne to beat greedy old Condit. Condit cooked his own goose, he didn't need any help from Dunne. Ego got in the way of behaving in an appropriate manner while Chandra was missing.

Condit's television interview with Connie Chung said it all.

It didn't take Dominic Dunne to convince the American public that Condit was involved. The interview showed nothing BUT guilt.

Condit was the only American that was happy about 9/11. He sure took the heat off of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper
    Hi ThoughtFox!

Though they have similar names, Laura Ingraham and Laura Ingalls is not the same person.

Laura Ingraham used to have a TV show, but is now confined to radio, I believe. She is a conservative political commentator who has written a few books.

Laura Ingalls works for KFI Radio 640 in Los Angeles as a reporter. She was the courtroom eyes and ears for the Peterson trial for KFI and for Greta Van Susterern.

Hope this clears up the confusion.
    Thanks, Pepper - so many Lauras out there in California, lol. Larry King doesn't always get things right, and that is why I was wondering about that. Sometimes in the transcripts they put incorrect names, too.

Here is another article from today's Modesto Bee:

http://www.modbee.com/local/story/99...10809564c.html

Condit's children give family update

Pair say father's dream dashed by Levy scandal

On the Larry King show, the Condits said their father splits time between California and his Arizona home and that much of his focus is on trial preparations for an $11 million defamation lawsuit against author Dominick Dunne.

Cadee Condit said the family couldn't just let things go and get on with life.

"Innocent people fight back," she said. "Dominick Dunne crossed a line, just as the tabloids did. They called my dad a murderer, insinuating that he had something to do with the kidnapping of Chandra Levy. He's innocent. He didn't have anything to do with it, and Dominick needs to be held accountable for that."

The Condit children also reported that their mother was in good health and they were active with the Justice Political Action Committee, trying to extend the California deadline for filing libel lawsuits from one year to three years.

The children reaffirmed their contention that their father never had a romantic relationship with Levy and that there was nothing wrong with his conduct during the investigation.

"He did the responsible thing," Chad Condit said. "He contacted the FBI, contacted the Washington, D.C., Police Department to let them know that this girl was missing when the father contacted Gary. He didn't do anything criminal. He's never been charged with anything.

"If Chandra wouldn't have disappeared, he would have won the election, got his 80 percent."
    That's right, Chad. Blame poor Chandra, the victim. That's the "right thing" to do, just like dear old Daddy.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

The children reaffirmed their contention that their father never had a romantic relationship with Levy and that there was nothing wrong with his conduct during the investigation.
    Their dad was just banging her for fun and recreation, I guess. It was Chandra that had the romantic relationship.

LK should have asked them to define "romantic relationship" and how that differed from "recreational sex!"

Lmao!!!

I'm watching Cadee Condit try to take on the big boys on the Greta panel. This girl is so incredibly dumb about legal matters! Rude, too. Her dad had better get some better counsel around him because he's going down!!!

There was a little clip of Lin Wood and it looked like he had a Jerry Lewis head. Is he sick and on some strong medicine?
    It's just my opinion.

Condit

I watched Cadee Condit last night on Greta too. She is not doing anything to help her dad, or Gary as she calls him. The way she is so rude to everyone makes me think the whole family has problems. She wouldn't listen to what any of the men had to say and not only did she interrupt, she did it in such a hateful way. She kept saying it had nothing to do with sex, and wouldn't listen when the men kept saying it had to do with being truthful. A person who expects to be elected again by the people owes it to the people to give them answers or at least give them reason to believe they are honest about things. Some politicians are so charismatic that they may be elected again after bad things but most won't after losing the trust of the people who elected them. She obviously is very bitter about what has happened but I can't see that it is helping at all for her to be spewing this bitterness and rudeness all over TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie
    I watched Cadee Condit last night on Greta too. She is not doing anything to help her dad, or Gary as she calls him. The way she is so rude to everyone makes me think the whole family has problems. She wouldn't listen to what any of the men had to say and not only did she interrupt, she did it in such a hateful way. She kept saying it had nothing to do with sex, and wouldn't listen when the men kept saying it had to do with being truthful. A person who expects to be elected again by the people owes it to the people to give them answers or at least give them reason to believe they are honest about things. Some politicians are so charismatic that they may be elected again after bad things but most won't after losing the trust of the people who elected them. She obviously is very bitter about what has happened but I can't see that it is helping at all for her to be spewing this bitterness and rudeness all over TV.
    I saw it as well. She was a boiling over pot wasn't she? What is with the Gary business....why not Dad? Greta looked uncomfortable at one point and went to commercial....Fieger was excellent as usual.

Me thinks Cadee is in denial and it would be better if she didn't give anymore interviews.....

I picketed Condit's office for months; Cadee even personally blocked me at one of the candidates forums, so don't take this wrong:

Condit would have been reelected had the dems not redistricted him into defeatsuch an embarrassment he was to the party. In fact, he won Stani slaw county! (Modesto).

Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Annie

--------------->>>OH Annie I loved your post!!! In particular the point you made as follows:

A person who expects to be elected again by the people owes it to the people to give them answers or at least give them reason to believe they are honest about things.

He was a PUBLIC OFFICIAL elected by the people of California, Chandra was from California, he definitely owed 'TIME' to the media to explain and console and to be 'AVAILABLE' to the people who elected him.

Both of the adult children show signs of being arrogant and ignorant about civilized behaviors, obviously a family trait. Monkey see monkey do upbringing.

Their money pot has lost its governmental source.

Edited to add, Pepper I love your cat/s.
    Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

I can't imagine why anyone would give either of these "kids" airtime. They have absolutely nothing to add to this case, and it's obvious that they would spin any tale that would favor their father.

Camper, thanks re cat. It is just one cat, and pics are courtesy of Cass!

Con(did)it's Slander Suit

Hi All
    I saw the Con(did)it children on LKL and Cadee on Greta last week. OMG! What a poor showing these two bitter, crass, rude, and blind sibs made to the viewing audience. On LKL Chad took most of the time answering and commenting ... I don't know how many people he was able to convince of his father's 'non-sexual relationship' w/Chandra ... I didn't buy a word especially after I kept hearing the same mantra over and over. I guess the kids of politicians don;t fall far from the family tree.

However, Cadee appearing alone w/Greta was an outrage. She had her lines so perfectly rehearsed and predictable that as soon as anyone broached a question or made a comment she went off like a six year old spoiled brat.
    IMHO she has no clue about the case against Dominic Dunne and what her father must do if that case goes to court. Or, perhaps even, if it's settled. This young woman is an insulting child and Greta should have shut her up and let the LAWYERS talk. Cadee's immaturity and blindsighted view of her father is nauseating. She's not child anymore ... if she's going to be a spokesperson for her father she needs to learn some manners and media savvy.

The Chandra Levy case is very sad as is all of the cases that go unsolved when a victim is found and those cases where the victim remains missing for ever. Those of us who followed the case very closely know that the congressman was not forthcoming ... that Abbie Lowell, his attny at the time did have a polygraph done w/2 questions on it: did you kill Chandra Levy and did you have a sexual relationship with her. THAT'S IT!!!!!

My heart goes out to Dominic Dunne who has suffered greatly in his life and like the Levys lost his only child to murder. Now he is being sued by a man who did nothing to help Chandra or her family and dissalows the fact that Dunne has already said he was given wrong information and regretted what he said/wrote.

This family consists of:
    Older Brother A convicted felon
    MIddle Brother Gary Con(did)it
    Youngest Brother Modesto Cop
    Father Reverend
    Cadee and Chad Gary's children
    Mrs. G. Con(did)it SAid to be a recluse; ill w/ill defined maladies;
    not seen around very much; didn't go to Washington
    w/her husband (except on the week end Chandra
    disappeared
    Congressman has ties to low riders; felons; Hell's Angels; and like his lovers young and vulnerable.

I hope you all have more info to add.

THANKS
    KNRCY

Hmmm

KNRCY, thoughtful post.

OOOOOOh how I would wish to be a mouse in their home with transmitting equipment, more so to have been there when first Chandra went missing.

I think that 'he' most likely had gotten away with all of his 'non governmental activities' for so long he thought he was impervious to anyone seeing through him.

I do feel sorry for the children, for in my mind they do not have a clue about life and the intelligence of the world in general. A sorry sight to observe.

I think Dominic can hold his own, and I do predict that the case will go nowhere. Long live Dominic Dunne. I would hope that something would emerge from the darkness that would bring the killer of Chandra to justice.

I have forgotten the name and title of the younger man who accompanied Condit on the 'Destroy the watch box' mission, but I do believe that he knows a great deal more than has ever been gotten from him. I do see him as a heavy enabler for C in his extracuricular activities.

The cabin near DC that was used for weekenders is still a place that holds secrets imop.

================
    Pepper what is your cats name, and it looks like a different
    'brand of cat', er breed if you prefer. I do get the feeling from its eyes that any mouse would well be afraid in your kitty's near area. Hee hee.

Condit's reputation on trialFormer congressman scrutinized in his libel suit against author Dunne

Condit

By MICHAEL DOYLE
    BEE WASHINGTON BUREAU
    Last Updated: February 20, 2005, 04:30:35 AM PST
    WASHINGTON Then-congressman Gary Condit's reputation was on the line in late 2001 when his re-election campaign commissioned a survey.
    Now his reputation is again on the line, though he no longer holds office. As he pursues a defamation lawsuit against author Dominick Dunne, the $11 million question is when did Condit's stature sour.
    Condit claims Dunne's comments cost him dearly, up to and including the March 2002 Democratic primary election when Condit lost his job.
    Dunne's attorneys retort that Condit's actions undermined his public standing.
    This dispute over who's responsible for a reputation illustrates important lessons in libel. It revisits legal territory previously inhabited by characters such as Elizabeth Taylor's former boyfriend and a dancer named Tiger Lil.
    Most immediately, the dispute over Condit's reputation could shape not just who prevails in this case, but how much money Dunne might owe if he loses. Consequently, Dunne's attorneys are vigorously tracking Condit's public standing in the wake of Chandra Levy's disappearance.
    "Now, prior to and during your (2002) campaign, did you conduct any polls?" Dunne attorney Paul LiCalsi asked Condit during a deposition last September.
    "No," Condit replied.
    "No?" LiCalsi persisted.
    "I don't do polls," Condit explained, according to a transcript of the deposition.
    LiCalsi pressed Condit about whether he consulted anyone else's polls.
    Condit said he hadn't. Condit said he recalled only doing one poll ever, probably in 1989.
    But in the fall of 2001, public records show, Condit's campaign did hire pollsters.
    Condit's campaign paid $13,500 on Oct. 19, 2001, for a "voter survey"....

More lies from the liemaster. What reputation?

I've been reading all of these good posts here. It looks like the Condit show is on the road again. I will only add one thing here that I did not see. Maybe it is here and I just did not see it.

This is from the Lin Wood and LaCalsi interviews on the Greta show. I only saw part of it. I got it turned on late, and then I turned it off early because I thought it was over.

Anyway here is one quote from the show (fair use).

>>> LICALSI: Because by bringing this action, he has -- Condit has put into issue who really killed Chandra Levy. They can say all they want, that he hasn't been named a suspect, but it is his burden in this case to come forward and convince a jury that he is being open, that he is -- that he should not be under suspicion of this and that he's telling the truth. We still can't get a straight answer out of him and haven't up to now.<<<

This is where some good stuff might come in, some discovery, that might tell us more about what happened to Chandra, and why. Condit is due to answer some more questions in March. He missed one question session, I would not doubt that he might try to miss another session. Perils of Pauline, that old weekly movie serial that always ended an episode with Pauline in big trouble, like she was tied to a big log and the log was headed into the saw mill. She must have survived because there was always another episode the following week. What will happen next? We can only hope.

benn8

I am so hopefull, Dom will be vindicated! I've been sending him some good thoughts every day. You know, I think I'll write him a note, thank him for signing my book, tell him how much support he has out there on the net and give it to him at trial tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprocket
    I am so hopefull, Dom will be vindicated! I've been sending him some good thoughts every day. You know, I think I'll write him a note, thank him for signing my book, tell him how much support he has out there on the net and give it to him at trial tomorrow.
    I sent LaCalsi, Dunne's attorney, an email once and a received polite reply. It was marked confidential, so I kept it that way.

I also sent Dunne's former attorney an email, and she replied right away. I did not try to write to Dunne because I really don't know too much about what he does. It would be a tragedy if he lost this case. I don't think he will. Hopefully the reverse will happen, Dunne will win, and we will get some useful discovery from the case that might be used in the criminal investigation.

There has really been nothing cold about the Chandra Levy investigation, except the investigators were cold. That could change.

benn8

Hmmm

Still reading and hoping Chandra gets justice. You can read Condit like a book, his children as well, grabbing for a rubber donut in a sea of obfuscations/lies/coverup, imop.

I will restate that I do feel there is a connection between Joyce Chiang, intern INS, and Chandra's murders. Condits backside was buried when 9/11 happened, if there is not involvement with that and Condit I will be totally surprised.

IF IF IF Joyce found irregularities with folks in our country illegally and tied them to a security issue, WHO would she tell?

I have not been able to sucessfully dig up the government position that Condit held, during Joyce's service. Could someone help me out with that, my brain is failing me on remembering the committees he served on??? She died two years BEFORE Chandra.

Read about Joyce here: http://www.unsolved.com/0206-Chiang.html
    Tidbit from the link:

Following her internship, Joyce took a job as a lawyer at the INS. She lived with her brother Roger in the Dupont Circle area of Washington D.C.

Chandra Levy would later move to the same neighborhood. A favorite hangout for both was a nearby Starbuck's coffee shop. It was there on the night of January 9th, 1999 that Joyce was last seen. Earlier in the evening, Joyce had met up with several friends for a movie and dinner. Her friend offered Joyce a ride home. Joyce asked her friend to make one quick stop at the Starbucks. Joyce told her friend that she would walk the four blocks home from the coffee shop. She never made it to her apartment. Because Joyce was a federal employee, the FBI took the lead in the case, but their initial investigation turned up nothing.

I will NEVER believe that Joyce comitted suicide. She was gorgeous, young, and brilliant, and was in a position where indeed she could have uncovered some national security issues with illegal folks here to do their nasty deeds to us. Just who would she have directly reported those issues to???? Elsewhere it states that Chandra and Joyce worked for the same department.

Last edited by Camper; 02-25-2005 at 10:35 AM. Reason: editing typos

Hello Camper, and anyone else. I am glad you mentioned Joyce Chiang. I feel that the Chandra case may be heading towards a conclusion soon. We have kept hammering at it until the press and law enforcement can not ignore it.

I have had gary condit and chandra levy in my google alerts. I was even on the pay a little extra for deeper coverage for about a month. I have quit the deep coverage at google but still have the regular alert coverage.

Now I think it is time for me to start getting alerts on Joyce Chiang, to see what turns up. That case too may warm up. Joyce's brother got into trouble recently. I forget what that was for. Also I am going to put into google alerts the intern who died in the Congressman's office in Florida. I do not have her name handy and have to hurry this morning for an appointment. The dead intern's name in Florida starts with a K, and I think the Congressman's name whom she was interning for starts with an S.

I made up my mind some time ago that I would start looking more for these two other cases, besides Chandra's, Joyce Chiand's case, and the case of the dead intern in Florida. Anyone else might do the same. For a small fee google will go deeper, but I think that anyone can go deeper if they just want to do the googling themselves.

benn8

Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by benn8
    Hello Camper, and anyone else. I am glad you mentioned Joyce Chiang. I feel that the Chandra case may be heading towards a conclusion soon. We have kept hammering at it until the press and law enforcement can not ignore it.

I have had gary condit and chandra levy in my google alerts. I was even on the pay a little extra for deeper coverage for about a month. I have quit the deep coverage at google but still have the regular alert coverage.

Now I think it is time for me to start getting alerts on Joyce Chiang, to see what turns up. That case too may warm up. Joyce's brother got into trouble recently. I forget what that was for. Also I am going to put into google alerts the intern who died in the Congressman's office in Florida. I do not have her name handy and have to hurry this morning for an appointment. The dead intern's name in Florida starts with a K, and I think the Congressman's name whom she was interning for starts with an S.

I made up my mind some time ago that I would start looking more for these two other cases, besides Chandra's, Joyce Chiand's case, and the case of the dead intern in Florida. Anyone else might do the same. For a small fee google will go deeper, but I think that anyone can go deeper if they just want to do the googling themselves.

benn8

------------>>>benn8, I found this link, mail fraud, is this the trouble and the same Roger C.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=503288

RD put together a great site, after Where'sChandra bit the dust. Some of the great posters from that site, ended up at RD's. I've been meaning to buy his book, but the Blake trial has been pretty consuming. I'll have been in court, every day this week.

Dominick appears to be real nice.

Thanks for the kind words, Sprocket. I hope that for anyone reading Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy that it pulls together all the events that we have discussed into a murder mystery whose questions clearly need answering.

In the meantime, I'll answer what I can of the questions in this discussion.

regards,
    rd

Yes, Camper, same Roger Chiang, brother of Joyce Chiang, who worked for the Democratic National Party when she disappeared, caught embezzling contributions to the DNC some five years later.

On the one hand, everyone involved was in Democratic politics, on the other hand, it is Washington, DC. I don't cover Joyce Chiang in Murder on a Horse Trail, but her end came eeriely similar to Chandra's in intersecting with that of Congressman Gary Condit, member of the House Intelligence Committee.

Earlier in 1996, which corresponds with the ending of two simultaneous affairs such as Condit had with Chandra Levy and Anne Marie Smith when Chandra disappeared, Joyce Chiang was working for another California congressman on an immigration bill that Condit was co-sponsoring. She then went to work for the Immigration and Naturalization Service, where further work with Condit was done, and Condit then testified for the bill before Congress. That they worked together should be a given, how well they knew each other Joyce will never be able to tell us.

Condit had no known mistresses between 1996 and her murder in January 1999, and Joyce's brother Roger says that his sister was secretive about where she was during this time, often being gone for the whole weekend. Whatever relationship she was in, she kept it a secret, just as Condit demanded of all his mistresses.

Her murder on the Potomac was not investigated by DC police just as Chandra's was not, both were believed by DC police to be suicidal. The only think keeping the DC police from continuing to say that Chandra committed suicide after she was found were her hands bound with stockings.

No such inconvenient bindings found on Joyce, no reason to look further. Women just seem to want to throw themselves to death in DC for some reason, the DC police seem to be all too readily to want to believe. Especially when the alternative is questioning a Congressman on the Intelligence Committee.

rd

rd_jfc

rd, have you ever looked at Joyce Chiangs missing poster that was widely distributed after she disappeared. In that photo she is wearing a most unusual necklace. I even duplicated it and made one for myself.

It is a necklace that looked like a fancy jewelry store item, and could HAVE PERHAPS been traced to the PURCHASER of it!!!!

I am thinking that Condit MAY have purchased it. PERHAPS even from the same store where he purchased the elusive watch whose box was pitched away with McD trash, serepticiously.

I have searched and searched and can not find the poster picture of Joyce that I speak of. I did find one of her with a red dress and a pearl necklace but not the one I remember seeing on the official poster, which was also a pearl necklace with a pendant in the front.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast