780 users online (83 members and 697 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TN - Jonathan Goodrum & Kristina Sawyer for rape of newborn, McKenzie, 2006

Be forewarned before following the link this is horribly sick and disturbing.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs....605130304/1002

OH MY GOSH!!! What the heck is wrong with people these days? Actually, people who behave like this cannot possibly be human. They have to be part animal or possessed or something. Unbelievable! I think I am going to puke.

I don't get this one. The baby was raped while in the hospital and at 1 day old. I seriously doubt if the mother was involved at all. Especially since she had just given birth.

I don't know how well the police investigated this one. They charged the parents because the hospital staff was eliminated? What about DNA? What about anyone else of the street getting in to see the baby? What about a perverted staff member?

Would not doubt if this story ends up with some twists and turns. It does not feel right.

Quote Originally Posted by Becba
    I don't get this one. The baby was raped while in the hospital and at 1 day old. I seriously doubt if the mother was involved at all. Especially since she had just given birth.

I don't know how well the police investigated this one. They charged the parents because the hospital staff was eliminated? What about DNA? What about anyone else of the street getting in to see the baby? What about a perverted staff member?

Would not doubt if this story ends up with some twists and turns. It does not feel right.
    I totally agree. I was thinking those same things after reading this.

This is sick for sure.......I also can't imagine just giving birth to a baby then raping it........makes no sense. Should of given them both lie detector tests.

I can't even read the link because it will honestly make me sick. Just tell me is the baby going to be okay?
    Just my opinion of course!!

These reports don't make any sense to me either. I am having a hard time believing this actually happened.

We need to learn, as Paul Harvey says, "the rest of the story."

This baby is six weeks old, I'll be glad when the rest of the story surfaces. This as it is, is very disturbing.

Maybe 2sisters can keep us posted with updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael
    I can't even read the link because it will honestly make me sick. Just tell me is the baby going to be okay?
    -------------------------

Hi Rachael.It sounds as though the baby is going to be alright. She is with family,no contact with parents.The rape evidently was in the rear,not vaginal area.It sounds like mom may have had nothing to do with the assault.This man(?) should spend the rest of his life in prison..They said the hospital workers have been cleared.

I would like to know HOW the hospital workers were cleared.

Something doesn't sit right with me...

Regardless, my heart breaks for this little baby!!

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by lisag

I agree with all of you that said that something just doesn't seem "right" with this story. Until it's all sorted out, better safe than sorry - I'm glad that the child is with another family member in the meantime. This couple is very young and the article states that they live in a Value 8 motel, (not that either of those things makes you a child rapist), but they don't sound like parents in the most stable of conditions at this point in time.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

I can see how it could have been done. When you have a baby, they allow you to "bond" with the baby and allow you to feed it. All they had to do was wait for her to be brought in by the nurse and do it. I can't see how someone didn't notice the child SCREAMING though. I'm sure they're used to babies crying in that area of the hospital, but shouldn't someone have noticed a difference in the "type" of cry it was?

Quote Originally Posted by lisag

My thoughts as well. Something is 'off' here.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast