MO - La'Keisha Roberson, 2, raped & murdered, Kansas City, 8 May 2006

Marie

Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?
Reaction score
Stepfather Arrested In Case

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A 2-year-old girl is fighting for her life after being beaten senseless, sexually assaulted and kicked in the head, police said Tuesday.

Court documents claim Turner said he grabbed the girl and shook her violently. Then, he said he swung the victim off the ground by her ankles and dropped her on the floor. He also said he "smacked the living crap out of her." He told police that while changing her soiled diaper, a part of his body "made a mistake" and he had intercourse with the toddler. Turner said he ended the assault by kicking the child in the head, because she wouldn't wake up.

He's been arrested? He should be SHOT (at least). No questons asked. No answers needed. Just do it.

Too bad a part of his body didn't pull a trigger in the direction of his head.

That made me ill reading that. Unbelievable, sick freak! He deserves to be tortured himself! :furious:

lilpony said:
That made me ill reading that. Unbelievable, sick freak! He deserves to be tortured himself! :furious:
----------------

I am going to pray for this man.I pray to God above he is placed in the general area of prison. I pray some man beats the living *advertiser censored* out of him,castrates him with no anesthetic and leaves the b&#@*!d to bleed to death.How could anyone be so evil? Two years old.This poor baby will not live,may God please see to it he suffers~suffers~suffers.I am so sick.I wish I could get my hands on him.I'd tear the bas%&*d thing off and beat him with the bloody end.

Abused Toddler Still In Critical Condition

(Includes photo of accused Paul Turner.)

-Snip-

A severely abused toddler remained in critical condition Wednesday after allegedly being beaten and sodomized by her stepfather.

The child's injuries are so severe that her prognosis was described as very poor.

"He treated her with respect and like it was his own child. I just don't know if he did it or not, I'm just in a state of shock at this moment," said Turner's brother, who asked not to be identified.

Turner told investigators he has an anger control problem.

Turner is scheduled to appear in court on May 30. He's being held without bond.

The stepfather is quoted as saying that this was triggered by the little girl spilling water on a Tv.. for cripes sake what child at the age of 2 doesn;t spill... especially when not using a sippy cup. That os pne of the worst excuses I hae heard for the such an incredicbly violent, heinous, vicious attack on an innocent child. I can only hope that there is cosmic justice ..perhaps provide at the hands of the prison population. A similar fate would be too kind in this case. This is one time I beleive he deserves a fate worse than death.... I don;t know whether to cry or scream....:furious:

Marie said:
Stepfather Arrested In Case

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A 2-year-old girl is fighting for her life after being beaten senseless, sexually assaulted and kicked in the head, police said Tuesday.

Court documents claim Turner said he grabbed the girl and shook her violently. Then, he said he swung the victim off the ground by her ankles and dropped her on the floor. He also said he "smacked the living crap out of her." He told police that while changing her soiled diaper, a part of his body "made a mistake" and he had intercourse with the toddler. Turner said he ended the assault by kicking the child in the head, because she wouldn't wake up.
WTF!! A part of his body made a mistake, WTF is that!! Freakin a$$hole, I cannot believe it. It's almost like he isn't taking responsibility for the action of his "BODY PART" I hope this Mother F'er get shot going into court or pulverized in prison by some big ba$tard who cannot control his "BODY PART" I am so furious right now, I have to leave, before I get banned:banghead:

bakerprune64 said:
WTF!! A part of his body made a mistake, WTF is that!! Freakin a$$hole, I cannot believe it. It's almost like he isn't taking responsibility for the action of his "BODY PART" I hope this Mother F'er get shot going into court or pulverized in prison by some big ba$tard who cannot control his "BODY PART" I am so furious right now, I have to leave, before I get banned:banghead:
You must be reaing my mind! Couldn't have said it better myself.. without getting banned that it is.

opme said:
You must be reaing my mind! Couldn't have said it better myself.. without getting banned that it is.
:silenced: I'm still biting my tounge, Mod's please let me really say what's on my mind without threat of being banned!!

Marie said:
This is beyond words:

... The alleged abuse happened Monday at the Greens Apartments while the mother of the 2-year-old girl was at work. The toddler suffered severe brain damage from a savage beating as well as injuries from a rape. She had emergency surgery at Children's Mercy Hospital.

... Court documents say that Turner said the girl poured water on a TV. He told police he swung her off the ground by her ankles and dropped her on the floor. He said he raped her when she was unconscious and kicked her in the head when she wouldn't wake up, according to the probable cause statement...

My opinion today remains the same as that expressed 2 days ago. "He has been arrested? He should be SHOT (at least)! No questions asked. No answers needed. Just do it!
Nope, I haven't changed my mind on that. The poor child.

I swear I cannot take to see another thread like this about these poor babies. What the hell is wrong with people? Has this world seriously gone mad. I swear people are evil. Is the end near?

michelle said:
I swear I cannot take to see another thread like this about these poor babies. What the hell is wrong with people? Has this world seriously gone mad. I swear people are evil. Is the end near?
----------------------
Michelle I find myself thinking the same thoughts.How in the hell are kids growing up to do such things? I still say we need (I know this is ridiculous) to form vigilante groups.We need to go after these bas^@*&s and beat the *advertiser censored* out of them,no questions asked,just do it! I am old but I am so mad I could beat the *advertiser censored* out of this"guy" and not waiver!! As a poster said~no trial,no lawyer,no nothing just gas the *advertiser censored*!!! He does not deserve to live,eat, breathe, piss, or anything else!! Mods forgive me I have had it.

Nore said:
----------------------
Michelle I find myself thinking the same thoughts.How in the hell are kids growing up to do such things? I still say we need (I know this is ridiculous) to form vigilante groups.We need to go after these bas^@*&s and beat the *advertiser censored* out of them,no questions asked,just do it!
I've been thinking this myself about crime in general. It seems so out of control, and I won't be surprised to hear of more and more people taking the law into their own hands. We have a case locally of a guy who got up for work while it was still dark, noticed some guys in a pick-up outside of his home, and thought they were planning on breaking into his home. He decided to chase the guys, firing 6-8 shots at them along the way. He's in a bit of trouble right now but part of me doesn't blame him for what he did. People are getting sick of the senseless violence and crime. And when it involves a child, it's completely unbearable.

michelle said:
I feel the same way as you. I didn't even read this one completley.
He said he had an anger problem, how does being angry make you sexually assult with a child? I think he is makeing excuses for his behavior. I'll bet this isn't the first time he's done this.

I know this crime is sickening and horrible. But I am a parent and I want to know what sickos are doing/are capable of doing because I feel it allows me to better protect my own kids and circumvent problems before they start. Anyway I have some friends with small kids too and who seem to have a mindset much like I do. Anyway I forwarded the newspaper link to a friend of mine and she got all pissed off and wrote back yelling at me to never send her anything like that again. WTH?

kidzndogznme said:
Anyway I forwarded the newspaper link to a friend of mine and she got all pissed off and wrote back yelling at me to never send her anything like that again. WTH?
I'm with you. I think that it's important to know what's going on in order to protect our children. Yet a lot of people are so pained by stories of this nature that they just can't handle it. I don't think that it necessarily means that they're unaware of the evil that's out there. I think that sometimes it's just easier to skip the details if it's something that's so upsetting. I think that your heart was in the right place, and I've done similar things in the past but I, myself, am beginning to realize that my interest in crime and participation on a crime forum is a hobby that isn't shared by many of my friends, (if any at all). So unless it's something that's in my immediate vicinity, I no longer send this type of information to my friends. What I thought was helpful was being viewed by others as morbid. I'm so thankful that we all have this place and each other to discuss our thoughts and feelings about stuff like this. Without an outlet like WS, sometimes it almost gets to be too much to bear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back