Praise Be...the April/May Newsletter Is Here!

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you all for your patience. The newsletter is done and I have e-mailed it out.

If you paid and you did not get your letter then please email me at tgrif@xmission.com and tell me your hat and email.

I have had several bounce back already.

Feel free to comment here about anything in the newsletter. We can certainly discuss it all on WS.

More to come around June 15th.

Thanks again,
Tricia

YAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I think you deserve a vacation!!!
My offer to come to the keys is always open;)

Thanks Tricia :blowkiss: for all your hard work. I received mine and throughly enjoyed it..

PaperDoll said:
Thanks Tricia :blowkiss: for all your hard work. I received mine and throughly enjoyed it..

Thanks PaperDoll. I appreciate the feedback.

If anyone would care to offer ideas on how to improve the newsletter I would appreciate it.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the great newsletter! It was well worth the wait.:p

Amraann said:
YAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I think you deserve a vacation!!!
My offer to come to the keys is always open;)
Now why would Tricia want to come there? All I hear is that people are now gator Bait.

Great newsletter Triicia

Thanks Tricia for your hardwork...enjoyed the newsletter.

Hope your dad is doing well....so, when is the next one coming :eek:

christine2448 said:
so, when is the next one coming :eek:

AAAARRRRGGGGGG
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

LOL. I am going to TRY and get it out by June 15th

By the way, those who purchased just one month will get next month's for free because of your patience.

If anyone else would like to purchase the newsletter just read at this link for all the instructions.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1061874#post1061874

Tricia said:
AAAARRRRGGGGGG
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

LOL. I am going to TRY and get it out by June 15th

By the way, those who purchased just one month will get next month's for free because of your patience.

If anyone else would like to purchase the newsletter just read at this link for all the instructions.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1061874#post1061874
Tricia, I surely hope you know I was TOTALLY joking with you...I was being a smart arse........your da best, really....if your newsletters weren't so enjoyable to read....ya know...seriously, I was kiddin' with you...just so enjoy reading your work. :) :) :)

Whenever, whatever, I know I speak for all of us!

PS, just so you know, I can type 120 words per minute, type faster than I can talk, LOL....just give me a ring...you talk, I'll type.........just a thought...if you need any help with the newsletter, I can bet ya, there are a lot of us who would help ya...only if ya need it of course.

christine2448 said:
Tricia, I surely hope you know I was TOTALLY joking with you...I was being a smart arse........your da best, really....if your newsletters weren't so enjoyable to read....ya know...seriously, I was kiddin' with you...just so enjoy reading your work. :) :) :)

PS, just so you know, I can type 120 words per minute, type faster than I can talk, LOL....just give me a ring...you talk, I'll type.........just a thought...if you need any help with the newsletter, I can bet ya, there are a lot of us who would help ya...only if ya need it of course.

Tricia - count me in as one who can (almost) type faster than I can talk (I talk fast but by most people's standards type VERY fast). I make my living typing what people "talk" so if you need help - you know how to get hold of me. I'd be happy to help.

christine2448 said:

LOL. I know you were kidding you nut ;)

You guys are all so supportive and sweet.

Ok you two, Christina and cinsbythesea, I may take you up on your offers.

In addition to typing fast do you cook and do laundry? That's what I really need help with ;)

JDB said:
Now why would Tricia want to come there? All I hear is that people are now gator Bait.

Great newsletter Triicia
LOLOLOL debating the dangers of gators is prolly for another thread but,
lets just say gators do not chase down people and attack them. The media is making it sound like that.

Besides Tricia knows I would not let her become gator bait:)

Tricia said:
Thanks PaperDoll. I appreciate the feedback.

If anyone would care to offer ideas on how to improve the newsletter I would appreciate it.

Thanks again.

That's why YOU are writing it and WE aren't ---- :clap:

What a great job. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Glad to know that your dad is doing better also.

Thanks again for your hard work.

Gidgette

Amraann said:
LOLOLOL debating the dangers of gators is prolly for another thread but,
lets just say gators do not chase down people and attack them. The media is making it sound like that.

Besides Tricia knows I would not let her become gator bait:)

Yeah...Whatup with dat? Gators eating people. How rude.

I am soclose to coming to Florida you don't even know.

LOLOL
Better hurry and get here before Hurricane season!!

Tricia has taken on bigger monsters than we have to offer....as a matter of fact, you could say that she has already faced down a Crock or two! :croc:

RiverRat said:
Tricia has taken on bigger monsters than we have to offer....as a matter of fact, you could say that she has already faced down a Crock or two! :croc:

Indeed my darling RiverRat. Together, with other justice seekers, we have taken on one of the biggest crocks of all. I think I'll write about it in the next month's newsletter.

Michael Tracey.....the truth will come out...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back