Volunteer for Next Month's Newsletter

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok gang,

As far as next month's newsletter anyone who wants to volunteer to write or help with the newsletter please post here or contact me.

Also if you have any questions for Marc Klaas, our featured interview next month, please post them here.

Any ideas for the newsletter post it all right here.

Feel free to discuss the artices in the May issue or ideas you might have. We have about 30 people who have subscribed thus far so any participation you can offer to help muster interest would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tricia

I didn't even see this thread. Hmmm, let's not all jump at once now everyone!

Tricia, I am not a writer...but I can type, research...umm, I don't know...tell me what you need help with and with directions I can do anything!

Christine

LOL. The response has been a bit underwhelming. LOL.

My dear I would like you to write about what you know. Pick a case and do a really sharp update with the biggest and best facts you can find. Then I'll include it in the newsletter.

Thanks.

I can help too. Would you like me to do the same thing as Christine? What's your deadline?

hoping4truth said:
I can help too. Would you like me to do the same thing as Christine? What's your deadline?
Hoping4truth and I are going to work together, since I can't write, and she can, I will research, she can pull it all together.

I will PM Tricia to find out more specifics :)

Our deadline is the 12th:)

We Would like to have it issued every month on the 15th.
(time/life permitting of course)

Could you do something one month with Jim Pence? He is our author who wrote Blind Sight and The Angel. Both books are outstanding! :clap:

Amraann said:
Our deadline is the 12th:)

We Would like to have it issued every month on the 15th.
(time/life permitting of course)
Time/life permitting, LOVE IT...no kidding, right?

I'm a newbie - BUT - have been reading here for quite sometime. This place helped me pass the time during a very difficult pregnancy LOL. I will help anyway I can. Research, links, typing, editing whatever - just let me know. I think I'm a little too late to help out on the current issue, but if not, let me know and count me in for the future!

Please let me know what you need. I have lots of experience in research, writing and editing.

Regards,

Montana

browneyes said:
Did I miss the July newsletter? :waitasec: :blowkiss:

no, there has not been a newsletter for two months, but if you read some of the other threads about the newsletter you will see that one should be out soon.

Tricia,

I'm sure everyone realizes how busy you are. If I can help, please let me know. I may try to write a short article in the next month or so and will send it your way for consideration regarding one of the topics here.

Good Luck to you and thanks for providing such a wonderful forum.

what sort of help are you in need of..and what could any of us do to assist you ?;)

izzyB said:
no, there has not been a newsletter for two months, but if you read some of the other threads about the newsletter you will see that one should be out soon.

Oh ok, no problem. I haven't been around so I was just asking. I'm always behind in my info. :D

kelly london said:
is the newsletter kaput?
Noo Not at all.

I had to put it off because of Real Life issues.

However, I have offered everyone their money back. If you don't want your money back then I will get to you the amount of newsletters you paid for.

I am working on something cool that I will announce in the next newsletter.

We have been asked to help with a very unusual cold case. I'll tell you about it in the newsletter first with some interesting interviews that won't be put on the forum. I will announce the cold case info on the forum but first in the newsletter.

Kelly, if you did subscribe I would be more than happy to give you your money back no problem. Just let me know.
Tricia

i did not subscribe and even if i did would NOT want a refund. i get enjoyment out of this website and would be willing to pay just to be a part of it - i don't need a newsletter to pay you.

i really think you should consider a monthly FEE for registering and using websleuths - still free for people to browse, but say $5.00 a month for registered users AND then the newsletter would just be an extra AND there would not be so much pressure on you AND you wouldn't always feel like you have to give refunds for not getting the newsletter out on time BECAUSE real life takes priority....just a suggestion - i would be happy to pay $5 - 10 just because i love the site

kelly london said:
i did not subscribe and even if i did would NOT want a refund. i get enjoyment out of this website and would be willing to pay just to be a part of it - i don't need a newsletter to pay you.

i really think you should consider a monthly FEE for registering and using websleuths - still free for people to browse, but say $5.00 a month for registered users AND then the newsletter would just be an extra AND there would not be so much pressure on you AND you wouldn't always feel like you have to give refunds for not getting the newsletter out on time BECAUSE real life takes priority....just a suggestion - i would be happy to pay $5 - 10 just because i love the site

Hi Kelly, you are sweet.

I made a promise to all the posters on both of my websites..I would never charge anyone a dime to participate.

I feel strongly that it's important for everyone to become involved in something. I enjoy providing a venue for people.

Now last spring my funds were quite low which is why I came up with the idea of the newsletter. 5 dollars a month to be purchased a month at a time.

Some people paid for a year and some paid for one month. Then, like I said, my real life became so crazy that I had to put off the newsletter for a bit but I will give everyone what they paid for. I couldn't just take people's money without delivering what I promised.

Thanks again Kelly for the kind words.
Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74