Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by christine2448
    The state police unit did not speak with Assistant District Attorney Carolyn Fenton, who said she saw Gricar in a parking lot behind the Centre County Courthouse at 3 p.m. April 15, 2005. She noticed he was not in his Mini Cooper or his girlfriend's car. She said she remembered because she felt better going home early knowing that the district attorney was doing the same. She was working as a law clerk for Judge David E. Grine at the time.

Police discounted Fenton's sighting because it did not fit their timeline of Ray Gricar being in Lewisburg.
    This part irks me every time I read it. Someone needs to really look into this.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

i agree that ADA Fenton is KEY in establishing a new timeline for ray's disappearance! i do not discount her in any way, and i wish some new eyes on this case would pursue this sighting. frankly i put a lot more stock in her sighting of ray than i do the owner of the antiques store who says he saw ray standing around outside the next day! this woman worked with ray for crying out loud!!!

Quote Originally Posted by izzyB
    i agree that ADA Fenton is KEY in establishing a new timeline for ray's disappearance! i do not discount her in any way, and i wish some new eyes on this case would pursue this sighting. frankly i put a lot more stock in her sighting of ray than i do the owner of the antiques store who says he saw ray standing around outside the next day! this woman worked with ray for crying out loud!!!
    She said he was in a different car, remember? That could be a huge clue.

oh absolutely!!! i find it incredible that LE has practically ignored this woman.

IMO, if he was in a different car, then it changes everything. To me, it would mean that he likely left on his own.

Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
    IMO, if he was in a different car, then it changes everything. To me, it would mean that he likely left on his own.
    She noticed he was not in his Mini Cooper or his girlfriend's car.

From one of my above posts, she has said this from the beginning, I need to go back and see if I can find what kinda car she said it was.

She noticed he was not in his Mini Cooper or his girlfriend's car.

From one of my above posts, she has said this from the beginning, I need to go back and see if I can find what kinda car she said it was.
    Here it is:

Fenton said she was about 15 to 20 feet away. Gricar was driving a gold or silver, metallic-colored car, not his Mini Cooper or Fornicola's Honda, she said.

Found in post #92, Ray Gricar Discussion #3.

agree that him in a different car means he (probably with help) arranged his own disappearance. and considering that would mean he is likely alive today, i hope that is the case.

i also think i would recognize a co-worker in a car, albeit a different car, if i saw them at a distance of 15 feet.

for LE to ignore this MAJOR clue: could it mean that ray is in the witness-protection program as some here have speculated???

Here it is:

Fenton said she was about 15 to 20 feet away. Gricar was driving a gold or silver, metallic-colored car, not his Mini Cooper or Fornicola's Honda, she said.

Found in post #92, Ray Gricar Discussion #3.
    Oh, I know that this has been discussed before. I was just agreeing that this is a HUGE detail to not look into. Being in a different car, to me, means that he chose to leave.

ETA: Good point, izzyb, that if LE is not looking into this woman's account of things in spite of it being such a bombshell then maybe that tells us something. And then we're supposed to believe that the FBI, CIA, etc., "reviewed" this case and couldn't solve it yet STILL didn't interview this woman. Beyond odd.

Mahatma Gandhi

Oh, I know that this has been discussed before.
    LOL, I was more talking to myself, trying to recall if any specific info was actually given about the car. I was hoping for a make/model!

maybe we should try and figure out WHY LE did not interview this woman, who is an ADA, by the way.

i will start with: maybe they do not believe her b/c eye-witness accounts are usually "wrong" or subject to interpretation. i think i have heard that there will be many different accounts of the same event when viewed by many people.

but if that is the case, using that logic, then the "eye-witness" accounts placing him at the antiques store should be held to the same standard. maybe the difference for LE is that his mini-cooper was at the antiques store.

still does not pass the smell test for me.

do we know where cell phone records place him over that weekend? has that ever been made public?

Quote Originally Posted by izzyB
    maybe we should try and figure out WHY LE did not interview this woman, who is an ADA, by the way.

i will start with: maybe they do not believe her b/c eye-witness accounts are usually "wrong" or subject to interpretation. i think i have heard that there will be many different accounts of the same event when viewed by many people.
    While witness accounts do vary, LE would still be obligated to take their statements nonetheless, IMO. The fact that the statements made by this woman that knew Ray well were ignored is insane. Either there's a reason for it or it's an extreme dereliction of duty.

Mahatma Gandhi

While witness accounts do vary, LE would still be obligated to take their statements nonetheless, IMO. The fact that the statements made by this woman that knew Ray well were ignored is insane. Either there's a reason for it or it's an extreme dereliction of duty.
    Exactly!!! let's assume there is no dereliction of duty. why would there be among a LE agency that worked with this guy daily? what would be the reason? none. and what would be the reason for not tracing his financials? they usually do in almost every crime i read about. i think someone knows something...i hate to use the word "cover-up". but maybe he has gone in the witness protection program.

I think that you might be right, izzyb. Either witness protection or an inside job of some sort. Because even if the local LE dropped the balll, no one will ever be able to convince me that the FBI wouldn't have been interested in hearing that ADA's account of things.

Mahatma Gandhi

State College, PA - Local News

According to a Daily Collegian report, former assistant district attorney Karen Arnold has filed an age-discrimination complaint against Centre County after not being reappointed by the newly elected district attorney in January 2005. Arnold is 57-years-old, and worked as an assistant district attorney for 18 years under former District Attorney Ray Gricar. She was the only personnel member not reappointed by District Attorney Michael Madeira.

Arnold filed her complaint with the U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission early last week for reinstatement or payment for the time she has not been employed by the district attorney's office.

Mahatma Gandhi

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast