GUILTY OR - Murders of Ashley Pond, 12, & Miranda Gaddis, 13, Oregon City, 2002

"The visits were extremely important to him," Barker said Tuesday. "It's going to have a decided effect on his mood."

Yep, that was good. Anyone should care?

Ghostwheel said:
"The visits were extremely important to him," Barker said Tuesday. "It's going to have a decided effect on his mood."

My outrage is how the hell and WHY DOES HE HAVE PICTURES OF THE GIRLS he murdered?!!!!!!!!!!!! Does he jack off to them?! If I were the parents, I would be beyond furious. No way would that sick freak have pics of the children he killed.

Ghostwheel said:

I have no pity whatsoever for the man!! He deserves no priviledges after killing those two young girls. I can't understand why he would have pictures of the girls with him in prison. Very sick man, indeed!!

I am shocked that I had never heard anything about this whole case prior to reading this thread. He actually had pictures of the victims in jail??? I agree, if I were the parents, I would be outraged and demand that he have to stop. Good idea that he does not get to see his daughter ... the parents of the kids that he killed will never see them again either.

Well... Sala Dayo, I actually found it on a European website. It was a free email / animated signature. You can find them everywhere actually. That's the only one I found with my real spelling of my name. You can make them or get someone to do it for 5 or 6 bucks if you want your Sala Dayo name. Then you have to have a website where you "host" your picture. Just go to a free website (ie: lycos, bravenet, etc...), upload your image onto the site.

Then, go to your control panel here, click on edit signature, click the picture IMG item, enter your http:www. address[/url] where your picture is - and bingo, it should work. I actually wish I knew how to make one. I could make you a "still" image graphic with your name but not animated. Hope it helps?!

I think she failed to protect her daughter, just as she's failing with her 3 remaining children. She's the one who continued to allow Ashley to go over to WW's home knowing there had been abused. I wouldn't award her nothing.

Blueclouds, I agree. I am against the whole suicide watch treatment of criminals period. If they choose to off themselves that is their choice. The only time I feel it is right to restrain them is under indictment of finding a missing person or solving a crime. However, the way prisons go to lengths to protect these criminals is criminal in my book. Child molesters should not be quaranteened with other child molesters??? They use eachother to perpetuate their sick fantasies. Internet has made these monsters feel good about what they are doing by comforting and encouraging one another. So what does are prison system do...put them all together and "protect" them to boot!

This is where I see our legal system letting our children down. Prisoners as should all criminals need to be punished, not "cared" for. This is basic human life one on one. God loves those He disciplines. Criminals are no exception. They dish out their fate...they need to experience it.

"If you're facing a capital murder charge, you may have something to gain in delaying the proceedings or being sent away," he said.

DUH? Also, it's easier to ESCAPE from a hospital than a prison....

Crazy like a fox.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back