1078 users online (203 members and 875 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    577

    Jon Galt's Timeline

    Hey what do you know? I found it. Apparently it was buried on this forum somewhere. Maybe a stickie?

    Hi, I post under Dasgal, Jon Galt, Jongaltlives, and Flaxonmoon. I have been posting on this case for years. To follow, I am pulling old posts of mine as way of rebuttle. (I'm older and lazier now.)
    The following was written not as a literal timeline but to show that Darlie did have ample time to commit the killings, staging, and sock.

    Routier Crime Timeline


    Author: JonGalt, Apr/12/2002
    17:34:10 [-05 EST]

    0100 hrs. Darin retires to bed



    0150 hrs. Everyone in the home is asleep except for Darlie Routier. During this time she revists photos of herself and the two boys in a photo album. Later it is found that the book was open, and blood deposited on these pictures during the attacks. Darlie arms herself with a knife.



    0151 hrs. Darlie stabs Damon Routier in her first attack. During this attack, she stabs herself in her own right arm. She stabs Damon with wound one and two.



    0155 hrs. Darlie stabs Devon Routier who has stirred awake and risen during his brother’s attack. He is stabbed the first time, stabbers face to his front. Wound number one is the first one delivered. Wound number 2 is delivered as Devon is face up on the carpet, most likely dying, with the attacker at his head, most likely on knees, stabbing downward and accross the torso. NOTE: THIS IS THE ONLY WOUND WHICH THE STABBING IS REVERSED. It is also delivered prior to his actual death.



    0156 hrs.Devon is dead.



    0158 hrs. Darlie paces and thinks of how to handle this situation. She paces from Devon, the last attack, to the front door. She decides to "clean up" what evidence she can. She goes to the kitchen.



    0205 hrs. Darlie begins wetting towels to wash areas of the couch and sink. The ends of said towels are dry, but bloodsmeared, and they were used to dry. She leaves the towels in these approximate areas of the living room as she realizes that she continues to bleed and that she cannot clean more than flat surfaces.



    0210 hrs. Darlie sits on the trunk by the front door, removes the socks, and dons the high tops. She sprints out the front door and drops the sock 75 yards away, and returns to the house, where she slips her feet out of the still laced hightops.



    0212 hrs. She enters the kitchen, and rinses the knife and tries to cut her throat, but stops due to pain. She then rinses out the sink basin. She uses only one side of sink as the baby bottle is still upright.



    0222 hrs. Darlie tips the coffee table and deposits a fairly large amount of blood there.



    0225 hrs. Darlie enters the utility room to get the towel she uses for her own wounds. She is bleeding freely in the utility room.



    0227 hrs. Darlie holds towel to neck as she cuts screen. She leaves a small amount of blood in the garage.



    0230 hrs She notices Damon has left his original attack position, and is crawling or dragging himself towards the door. (During this time he has tried to stand by using a glass top table leaving his print in Darlie's blood) She is winded, and her right arm and neck are cut, but she gets to him before he makes it to the door, laying him flat down, laying down the knife to do so because she needs both hands as the right is weak due to the wound. She picks the knife up again, and delivers wounds (hesitation) one and two. She also delivers wound number four. She then switches hands and delivers stab wound number 3.



    0231 hrs. Darlie originates the 911 call. Just before she does so, or during, she lays the knife on counter. Smashes wine glass, knocks lampshade off, and downs vaccuum before Darin can get downstairs. (However lampshade may have been downed during attack on Devon.)



    0231.30 hrs. Darin comes downstairs.



    0235 hrs. Dog heard barking on 911 tape. Officer enters home at this time. Ok-for this I have used the 911 call, both autopsies, and have relied extensively on the blood map. Naturally, the times are only those I suppose. The purpose of this exercise, as I understand it, is to explain all evidence, using the timeline allowed. I believe that the second attack on Damon is the one that killed him. If we suppose that the final attack happened just before 911 call, there is ample time. I have also used more time than needed during all actions should I need to revise somewhat. My guess is that I will have to do some revision, as I wrote this very spur of the moment.



    Evidence included in this exercise:



    • The bloody fingerprint.


    • The knife impression.


    • All stab wounds. Darlie’s wounds. (excluding the bruising which I believe happened later)


    • The sock.


    • The mixed blood at sink.


    • The blood in utility and garage.


    • The cut screen.


    • The lack of blood in the backyard or on gate, or in alley.


    • The kitchen clean up and the wet towels.


    • The lack of running water or barking dog.


    • The time of 911 origination.


    • The table, lamp, vacuum, and wine glass.


    • The time of Darin coming downstairs.


    • The time of officer entering home.
    Jon Galt/ Dasgal

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    577
    Link to original discussion (here) in 2002:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pri...ad.php?t=16680
    Jon Galt/ Dasgal

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    577
    Edited to add that I went back later on this, and there was a pretty weird portion with Dana, Darlie's sister.

    I can't recall the times now, but I will go back and look for them. (I believe it was from "In her own Words").

    Anyhoo, prior to all this (and keeping in mind that Darlie's had a pretty rough day and is feeling pretty insecure because Darin is dogging her weight gain) Darin comes home with Dana, who has been helping out at work at Tesnec. Everyone eats, and then Darin offers to drive Dana home. (To Plano as I recall-she was living with Cynthia somethingorother as I recall). Anywhoo, he takes a LONG time to return. (I want to say it was a few hours on a relatively short trip-maybe 30 minutes drive time). Darlie is obviously pissed about it in her recollection.
    I think that this is what spurred the talk of separation. I don't know if Darin was just fed up with Darlie's insecurities (which he had a huge hand in building) or whether he just had a thing for Dana (which I have been blasted for from everyone from Darlie Kee to every other supporter there is).
    I believe that the talk of separation is what precluded all the dragging out of "memories".
    One thing that Chris Brown had definate troubles with was the fact that one of the album pages had some blood droppings on it. Keep in mind, this was in a whole different room. It's creepy to think, but I believe she revisted the photo book after stabbing one or both of the children.
    (This is what Chris told me. The police as far as I know have not collaberated this. Chris said he found it while photographing the evidence. In a discussion of his doubts, he told me about this. There is no blood typing as this is only hearsay).
    Combined with the Dana angle, I think the whole thing has totally taken shape:
    Darlie, who is an insecure person with a vanity issue and histronic tendancies is confronted with a feeling that her husband might be having an affair with her younger sister, who is also a very pretty lady. She stews about the fact that it takes him WAY too long to drive her sister home. Whether or not anything happened, I believe Darlie thinks it did. She confronts Darin, who either because he is indeed having an affair, or is just tired of the insecurities and stress asks for a separation. Darlie freaks out and fall into a medicated depression. She isn't thinking straight. She drags out the wedding dress, the photo album, the birth certificates and all the rest. She wants to kill the children to keep them from Darin.....to give him a lesson, as well as killing herself. That will teach him to be such a cad....But she can't kill herself. Self preservation is going to force her to lie. She does the best she can to clean up, but technology is WAY ahead of her.
    This in a nutshell is what I believe. I actually in a way feel sorry for her desperation, because I think Darin had a lot to do with it. Perhaps that is why he is so reluctant to talk. Darlie can't talk for obvious reasons. It's not an excuse for what Darlie did, but it's an explaination of how it could have gone down.
    Jon Galt/ Dasgal

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    577
    I just went to "In her own words" and noticed that all the stuff about Darin driving Dana home has been deleted. That pretty much sums it all up. Darlie is obviously protective about that portion.
    Jon Galt/ Dasgal

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Big D
    Posts
    101
    0151 hrs. Darlie stabs Damon Routier in her first attack. During this attack, she stabs herself in her own right arm
    We do know that Darlie is right handed don't we...I can't imagine her using her left hand to do this....any thoughts?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma
    0151 hrs. Darlie stabs Damon Routier in her first attack. During this attack, she stabs herself in her own right arm
    We do know that Darlie is right handed don't we...I can't imagine her using her left hand to do this....any thoughts?
    If she was perhaps holding Damon down or bracing her hand on something in anticipation for the stab or somthing with her right hand (since she is right handed) she could have used her left hand to stab herself- knowing that this could be a good defense. It is quite easy to stab or do other things with your other hand -it is only difficult to write words or do things that require fine manipulation. try this experiment and grab a pen with your left hand and do a stabbing motion onto the left forearm.. you will see how easy it really is.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma
    0151 hrs. Darlie stabs Damon Routier in her first attack. During this attack, she stabs herself in her own right arm
    We do know that Darlie is right handed don't we...I can't imagine her using her left hand to do this....any thoughts?
    Yes.........
    Stabbing has been determined to be a very strenuous thing. Often, when so many wounds are inflicted, people change hands out of exhaustion. Because this is not her dominant hand, she misses.
    Not so hard to imagine.
    Jon Galt/ Dasgal

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,340
    intresting timeline. to believe it fully she would have been killing her kids and stabbing herself and making tons of noise for 40 minutes without either waking darin oralerting neighbors.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,178
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    intresting timeline. to believe it fully she would have been killing her kids and stabbing herself and making tons of noise for 40 minutes without either waking darin oralerting neighbors.
    I don't know about the neighbors, but Darin definitely would have heard. IMO, he did.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    intresting timeline. to believe it fully she would have been killing her kids and stabbing herself and making tons of noise for 40 minutes without either waking darin oralerting neighbors.
    She stabbed two sleeping children. What makes you think there would be "tons of noise"?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty5001 View Post
    If she was perhaps holding Damon down or bracing her hand on something in anticipation for the stab or somthing with her right hand (since she is right handed) she could have used her left hand to stab herself- knowing that this could be a good defense. It is quite easy to stab or do other things with your other hand -it is only difficult to write words or do things that require fine manipulation. try this experiment and grab a pen with your left hand and do a stabbing motion onto the left forearm.. you will see how easy it really is.
    It's very easy to do, Kitty.

    Another thing...her arm wound wasn't actually a stab wound. It was incised, meaning it was longer than it was deep. The M.E. even testified to this fact.

    Darlie cut her arm with that knife, but she didn't stab herself. It was a "slicing" wound, much like the one on her neck.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary456 View Post
    She stabbed two sleeping children. What makes you think there would be "tons of noise"?
    one of those kids was apperently alive enough to struggle to the door where he was attacked again........that didnt make any noise?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,178
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    one of those kids was apperently alive enough to struggle to the door where he was attacked again........that didnt make any noise?
    I don't know how a lot of noise or lack of noise would prove Darlie guilty or innocent. Whomever (whether an intruder or Darlie) killed those boys, did it without alerting the neighbors.

    btw- I firmly believe that Darlie did kill them.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy View Post
    I don't know how a lot of noise or lack of noise would prove Darlie guilty or innocent. Whomever (whether an intruder or Darlie) killed those boys, did it without alerting the neighbors.

    btw- I firmly believe that Darlie did kill them.
    im thinking more along the lines of how couldnt her husband have heard anything.
    maybe i analyze things too much

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,178
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    im thinking more along the lines of how couldnt her husband have heard anything.
    maybe i analyze things too much
    Emphasis mine.

    That's why we're all here on WS, right?

    I guess what I'm wondering is: are you saying that the lack of noise (to wake up Darin) means that she didn't do it?

    Are you thinking that an intruder would have been quieter? Or did I miss your point?

    Just trying to clarify...
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY CA - Aaron Brooks, 15, Galt, 26 October 2005
    By PrayersForMaura in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2015, 11:05 PM
  2. GUILTY CA - Matthew Seybert, 41, Galt, 18 Nov 2007
    By hoppyfrog in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2015, 02:53 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 01:34 AM

Tags for this Thread