1153 users online (246 members and 907 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    one of those kids was apperently alive enough to struggle to the door where he was attacked again........that didnt make any noise?
    Damon was stabbed in the liver and the lungs, although it's impossible to know which came first.

If he was stabbed in the lungs first, he could have crawled across the room without making any appreciable noise, certainly not enough to be heard on the second floor.

Darlie's story, however, is that Damon was walking and talking coherently to her after the intruder left the house (which means he'd already been stabbed in both the liver and lungs). And not just for a few seconds. She said Damon walked behind her to the kitchen, she told him to stay there, and then she walked through the kitchen, picked up the knife, walked back & placed the knife on the counter. She then inspected his wounds and told him to lie down. He said, "Ok, Mommy."

I don't know of an adult who pull that off, let along a five-year old child.

I think I just read more fiction than fact...Should be the opposite, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by HiHater View Post
    Feel free to read the trial transcripts then. Since you know nothing about this case, thats where the facts are.

Quote Originally Posted by HiHater View Post
    Again, read the autopsy reports. Darlie's story does not correlate!

Is there a reason why rank speculation based on inaccurate information is stickied?

After the stabbing one of the kids could not live more than 9 minutes according to the doctor. Timeline and phone call to 911 only leaves just under 2 minutes to do all the things they said she did. Also, new evidence says Darlie had only her blood on the nightshirt. She must be one of the few people in the world who can do quick multiple stabbings and not get blood of the victim's on her nightshirt.
    How can you feel she did this crime, knowing this? The prosecution set her up 100% knowing she did not do it.
    It is really easy to make a convincing tale, but science will find the truth. BS in Genetics is my expertise. Done sequencing, gene mapping, and know that the prosecution intentionally did not test the Darlie's nightshirt, because they knew she did not do it, but made a story to get her convicted. Even I know, that when she said it was a man all they had to do was test the nightshirt for the Y- chromosome. There wasn't one. Hence, Damon, Devin, and Darin are excluded by this test.
    How can people withoput a science background understand this was an intentional set up to get her convicted. They even had a prosecutorial rehearsal. Does this reek of a set up? I think it dost!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2