Woman Rips Husband's Penis Off

Jean

Former Member
Reaction score
The things people do!!!! :eek: :eek:

Injured Husband Talks to Action News

A Philadelphia man is recovering from an attack, allegedly at the hands of his wife. The assault on his private parts has become public knowledge. In an interview with Action News after his release from, the 52-year-old victim spoke of his terrifying ordeal.

The 52-year-old Tioga-Nicetown man, who we are identifying only by his first name of Howard, arrived home late Wednesday, hours after his wife allegedly tore off two parts of his genitalia with her bare hands. Surgeons at Einstein successfully managed to repair the damage.

Howard/Tioga-Nicetown: "Doctors did a beautiful job in E.R. and the paramedics did a wonderful job, they only took 4 minutes to get here."

Howard says his 40-year-old wife Monica, who he says is bi-polar, somehow conceived the notion that he was cheating on her. So while he was asleep last night, she attacked him. (More at link, including a picture of Howard)

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=local&id=4183089

Jean said:
The things people do!!!! :eek: :eek:

Injured Husband Talks to Action News

A Philadelphia man is recovering from an attack, allegedly at the hands of his wife. The assault on his private parts has become public knowledge. In an interview with Action News after his release from, the 52-year-old victim spoke of his terrifying ordeal.

The 52-year-old Tioga-Nicetown man, who we are identifying only by his first name of Howard, arrived home late Wednesday, hours after his wife allegedly tore off two parts of his genitalia with her bare hands. Surgeons at Einstein successfully managed to repair the damage.

Howard/Tioga-Nicetown: "Doctors did a beautiful job in E.R. and the paramedics did a wonderful job, they only took 4 minutes to get here."

Howard says his 40-year-old wife Monica, who he says is bi-polar, somehow conceived the notion that he was cheating on her. So while he was asleep last night, she attacked him. (More at link, including a picture of Howard)

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=local&id=4183089

Let me see if I've got this straight. They're only identifying him by his first name, but they include his photograph. LOL That makes about as much sense as we can expect from the media.

Jeana (DP) said:
Let me see if I've got this straight.
I don't know if you did this on purpose, but I must say, it made me laugh. :p

Sounds like she used the golden grip method on him:eek:

The golden grip was something I learned in orientation for college.. I was going to a small college in RI which brought the police in to train the new students some self defense methods. At the time the college was mostly women so the naval academy students as well as the any number of male students from the numerous colleges and universities in the area would drive over to cruise for "dates" ..The college felt it was necessary to provide the basics self defense skills.. this one left a momorable impression... "grab, twist , pull... only 8 lbs of pressure is required to remove the offending appendage all together" :blushing:

opme said:
"grab, twist , pull... only 8 lbs of pressure is required to remove the offending appendage all together" :blushing:
EEK!
What happened to kneeing he offender so hard he thinks he's wearing hairy earrings?

That is just wrong.

I have a cousin who is married to a woman who has been diagnosed as bi-polar. Her family knew this before they were married and didn't tell him. It took her having a manic episode after the birth of their second child for him to hear a diagnosis. Her family denies that she has any problem and has convinced her she isn't in need of medication. My aunt is terrified that something bad will happen to her grandchildren and/or to her son.

I hope that they lock this woman away before she actually kills someone.

JMHO

Marine Mom said:
EEK!
What happened to kneeing he offender so hard he thinks he's wearing hairy earrings?

I think the idea was to use this after other methods such as the one above failed.... I can still recall that police officer surround by a sea of 18 year old women...how he maintained his composure is beyond me..

... This guy better think about wearing a chastity belt when he goes to bed from now on! :D He better make sure he hides the key too, she sounds desperate!! :waitasec:

Stan said:
... This guy better think about wearing a chastity belt when he goes to bed from now on! :D He better make sure he hides the key too, she sounds desperate!! :waitasec:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think this guy should move far, far away ASAP!! Surely he will get a divorce, don't you think?? They might not be able to reattach the goods the next time she gets angry with him. I wonder if everything works after the reattachment.

Jean said:

I think this guy should move far, far away ASAP!! Surely he will get a divorce, don't you think?? They might not be able to reattach the goods the next time she gets angry with him. I wonder if everything works after the reattachment.
Can you imagine the conversation he will have when he tries a little lovin' with his next honey? Well, see here darlin'...I am not sure this is going to work, but we will give it a trial run! But just remember, no TUGGING please.
:laugh:

Jean said:

John Wayne Bobbitt said, yes, and even made a *advertiser censored* film to prove it. But he admitted things "worked" only with a great deal of effort and concentration.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back