Any Supporters who crossed over?

dasgal

Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
I know some of the old supporters used to rub the "guilties" the wrong way, but from those I'd had the pleasure of knowing, I'd say that 90 percent of them had thier hearts in the right places. Every one in a while I stopped to ponder what ever became of them. I wonder if they still believe she is innocent.
A lot of time has passed now-a decade in a few weeks-and I just wonder how many still believe, and how many have come to have doubts or more.
For those of you who lurk and still believe, please feel free to contact me privately if that is more comfortable.....I'd just love to catch up. We wouldn't have to talk about the "Darlie" at all.
Cindy

Hey JonGalt or is it Dasgal these days? I remember you , mainly from the pink board and Cheryl's old board. I was always on the fence, not convinced beyond a reasonible doubt either way. Where am I now? It's been a long while since I've read much at all or visited any Darlie forums and I've forgotten a LOT and I suppose I am still on the fence somewhat and still leaning towards guilt as I always was. I THINK she did it, the hardest thing for me to understand is HOW she could do something so horrendous to her own children, I mean this has to be the worst murder case of a mother killing her kids that I've ever heard about - it's grotesque and I find it so hard to beleive that a mother could kill her babies in such a way. One thing I AM convinced of is that if she is indeed guilty, she didn't act alone. Darin helped her IMO. NO WAY could she be guilty with him choosing to support her within minutes of finding his children butchered to death by their mother unless he was involved, NO WAY.

Hope your well!

Cyndi said:
Hey JonGalt or is it Dasgal these days? I remember you , mainly from the pink board and Cheryl's old board. I was always on the fence, not convinced beyond a reasonible doubt either way. Where am I now? It's been a long while since I've read much at all or visited any Darlie forums and I've forgotten a LOT and I suppose I am still on the fence somewhat and still leaning towards guilt as I always was. I THINK she did it, the hardest thing for me to understand is HOW she could do something so horrendous to her own children, I mean this has to be the worst murder case of a mother killing her kids that I've ever heard about - it's grotesque and I find it so hard to beleive that a mother could kill her babies in such a way. One thing I AM convinced of is that if she is indeed guilty, she didn't act alone. Darin helped her IMO. NO WAY could she be guilty with him choosing to support her within minutes of finding his children butchered to death by their mother unless he was involved, NO WAY.

Hope your well!

If this was the worst case, then you didn't hear about the Plano, Texas, woman who cut off the arms of her 10-month old daughter. Unfortunately, women have and always will have the ability to do this to their children. Sad, but true.

I am crossed over and disgusted at myself for being an idiot . I used to really feel sorrow and pity for those people.I prayed for them, and while I never recind a prayer I have offered up to God, I can see God answered by light upon the information.

Delores said:
I am crossed over and disgusted at myself for being an idiot . I used to really feel sorrow and pity for those people.I prayed for them, and while I never recind a prayer I have offered up to God, I can see God answered by light upon the information.

Seriously, don't be so hard on yourself. Some of them are damn convincing. If I hadn't read and seen everything that I have, I may be on the fence too. They all probably still need your prayers though. I see them as more victims of Darlie and they need all the help they can get. Time is getting short.

Jeana (DP) said:
Seriously, don't be so hard on yourself. Some of them are damn convincing. If I hadn't read and seen everything that I have, I may be on the fence too. They all probably still need your prayers though. I see them as more victims of Darlie and they need all the help they can get. Time is getting short.
that is true, and as a prayer person , I do need to keep praying,everybody has a chance to be truthful before judgement day and her family still deserves compassionate mercy as it is a wound that has never healed.They seem to be forever under scrutiney since they stand by her .

Jeana (DP) said:
If this was the worst case, then you didn't hear about the Plano, Texas, woman who cut off the arms of her 10-month old daughter. Unfortunately, women have and always will have the ability to do this to their children. Sad, but true.

I haven't heard of this one - I would love to know more about it but it just sounds too sick. I don't think I want to know about this one. Can you tell me though, was she found guilty and sentanced to DR? What made her do this? was she sick and mentally unstable or is it another case of a just a normal woman snapping? Personally I'd have to believe there was something very very wrong with her if she was capable of cutting limbs of another human being, especially her 10 month old child..... sicko

Thanks

Cyndi said:
I haven't heard of this one - I would love to know more about it but it just sounds too sick. I don't think I want to know about this one. Can you tell me though, was she found guilty and sentanced to DR? What made her do this? was she sick and mentally unstable or is it another case of a just a normal woman snapping? Personally I'd have to believe there was something very very wrong with her if she was capable of cutting limbs of another human being, especially her 10 month old child..... sicko

Thanks

Here's the results of the trial and the link to the thread where we discussed this case:

NOT GUILTY:

9:42 AM A judge decided Friday that Dena Schlosser was not guilty of capital murder for cutting off her infant daughter’s arms, ensuring that she will be sent to a mental hospital. State District Judge Chris Oldner presided over Ms. Schlosser’s first trial, which ended in a mistrial after a jury deadlocked 10-2 in favor of the same finding: not guilty by reason of insanity.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...r.108ec24a.html

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36294&page=3&highlight=cut

WTF,is there something in the air in TX?That Schlosser thing is way out there and it's pretty scary that she could be released someday.

Jimthecarpetguy said:
WTF,is there something in the air in TX?That Schlosser thing is way out there and it's pretty scary that she could be released someday.

No joke! They all seemed to happen right about the same time. There were the three of them. Yates, Schlosser and the woman who stoned two of her boys to death in the front yard! People were beginning to think we all drank the Koolaid or something.

The thing that all three had in common was a religous wing nut too attached to their families. In the Schlosser case, his name is Doyle Davidson from the Water of Life "Church." This man is a complete nut bag and anyone with a mental disease to begin with would be completely bonkers once he was done with them. There's an article in the June 2006 edition of "D Magazine" about him and its just sick the influence he has over the lives of his "people."

Jeana (DP) said:
No joke! They all seemed to happen right about the same time. There were the three of them. Yates, Schlosser and the woman who stoned two of her boys to death in the front yard! People were beginning to think we all drank the Koolaid or something.

The thing that all three had in common was a religous wing nut too attached to their families. In the Schlosser case, his name is Doyle Davidson from the Water of Life "Church." This man is a complete nut bag and anyone with a mental disease to begin with would be completely bonkers once he was done with them. There's an article in the June 2006 edition of "D Magazine" about him and its just sick the influence he has over the lives of his "people."
Also, all three women were certifiable in a very real sense. Not anything like Darlie, Debra Green, Susan Smith, Diane Downs, or Debra Milke. The three you are talking about were and are truly crazy.

Goody said:
Also, all three women were certifiable in a very real sense. Not anything like Darlie, Debra Green, Susan Smith, Diane Downs, or Debra Milke. The three you are talking about were and are truly crazy.

Absolutely.

In this case I didn't experience a "change of heart" like I did with Danielle Van Dam/David Westerfield. That case really changed the way I looked at criminals and slimey defense attornies. I stayed on the fence with that case for months, and watched CourtTV everyday. Three message boards, and chat rooms...lol. I didn't want to believe that a man that has an ex-wife, girlfriends, kids, tons of "women" *advertiser censored* would do this to such a little girl. It was only after the "deal" that David Westerfield "almost" made with prosecutors became public, that I sat and just cried.

On that note. I think Jeana says it right on. people kill. There is no answers in every case. I follow this Darlie case to find the "why", and besides our AWESOME family of junior investigators/shrinks/counselors we still don't know the truth.

and the beat goes on...

Jeana (DP) said:
I came here thinking Darlie innocent. (I had only read one book on the case at that time) Now after ready *every* thread here as well as the transcripts, etc I am totally convinced she is right where she belongs.

Alcina said:
I came here thinking Darlie innocent. (I had only read one book on the case at that time) Now after ready *every* thread here as well as the transcripts, etc I am totally convinced she is right where she belongs.

She definately is. I'm not jumping for joy over the fact that either. Its the most unfortunate outcome that there ever could be. None of us want her to be the one who her kids saw come after them with a butcher's knife.

Jeana (DP) said:
She definately is. I'm not jumping for joy over the fact that either. Its the most unfortunate outcome that there ever could be. None of us want her to be the one who her kids saw come after them with a butcher's knife.
Exactly. I did not want Darlie to be guilty but she is. :(

Jeana (DP) said:
That's the thing, though, Jeana - the woman who chopped off her baby's arms is obviously mad as a hatter, certifiably so. For that reason, I can make "sense" (as much sense as you can make) of that crime. The motive is barking insanity.

In Darlie's case, for all of the reading I have done and for all of the opinions I have read and for all the theories I have entertained, I am unable to find a motive that satisfies me. I think she is guilty. I just don't know why she did it...it makes me crazy.

southcitymom said:
In Darlie's case, for all of the reading I have done and for all of the opinions I have read and for all the theories I have entertained, I am unable to find a motive that satisfies me. I think she is guilty. I just don't know why she did it...it makes me crazy.

THAT is the biggest part of my interest in this case. In the back of my mind, I hope that one day I will figure out why she did it and what is going on in her head now. I don't think it will ever make sense and she is going to go to her grave claiming she is innocent. I would love to think she is, but there is too much that doesn't make sense.

StellaTravers said:
THAT is the biggest part of my interest in this case. In the back of my mind, I hope that one day I will figure out why she did it and what is going on in her head now. I don't think it will ever make sense and she is going to go to her grave claiming she is innocent. I would love to think she is, but there is too much that doesn't make sense.

Me Too. I don't want her to be guilty either but I know she is. And I want to know why she did this but I don't think she will ever talk.

cami said:
Me Too. I don't want her to be guilty either but I know she is. And I want to know why she did this but I don't think she will ever talk.
It's just so frustrating that two young boys died violent deaths in the place where they should have been safest and no one really knows how or why. Darlie is a lying sociopath who will never honor her sons by speaking the truth about all this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back