Rumor Has It.....

Jenifred

I can feel it coming in the air tonight......
Reaction score
I've heard from a very reliable soruce that Raven Abaroa is not going to be cleared as a suspect in Janet's murder. Eventhough initally in the investigation he was not a POI, he is definately THE POI now.

I wanted to post this so that those who may be fooled by his rationale "that since a year has past and he hasn't been called a suspect or POI publicly" aren't duped by the fact that they are dealing with a cold-blooded murderer. Remember folks, if Raven had been cleared by the Durham PD, they would have come out and stated that. Have they? NO! Raven is not out of the woods, nor will he ever be.

Raven, that hot breath you feel on the back of your neck is not your mother's, it's the police and they are going to get you.

Jenifred said:
I've heard from a very reliable soruce that Raven Abaroa is not going to be cleared as a suspect in Janet's murder.Eventhough initally in the investigation he was not a POI, he is definately THE POI now.

I wanted to post this so that those who may be fooled by his rationale "that since a year has past and he hasn't been called a suspect or POI publicly" aren't duped by the fact that they are dealing with a cold-blooded murderer. Remember folks, if Raven had been cleared by the Durham PD, they would have come out and stated that. Have they? NO! Raven is not out of the woods, nor will he ever be.

Raven, that hot breath you feel on the back of your neck is not your mother's, it's the police and they are going to get you.
Thanks for the information Jenifred. Whether he is named publicly POI or Suspect doesn't change my opinion, one tiny bit, I have always believed that Raven is the perpetrator of this brutal heinous crime.

terminatrixator said:
Thanks for the information Jenifred. Whether he is named publicly POI or Suspect doesn't change my opinion, one tiny bit, I have always believed that Raven is the perpetrator of this brutal heinous crime.
It doesn't change my opinion either, trix. I've always believed that he's guilty too. But I wanted to be sure and post this information so that those that have been duped by Raven Abaroa's sly and unfounded rationale that just because it's been a year and he hasn't been arrested means that he's not guilty.

To friends, family, and hold-outs of Raven Abaroa--Don't believe a word he says. He's guilty. He is THE only suspect. Remember this crime WAS NOT RANDOM!

Jenifred said:
I've heard from a very reliable soruce that Raven Abaroa is not going to be cleared as a suspect in Janet's murder.Eventhough initally in the investigation he was not a POI, he is definately THE POI now.

I have heard rumblings of the same. Durham LE has NEVER come out and publicly cleared Raven Abaroa of being a POI/Suspect in his pregnant wife Janet's murder.

My guess is they are going for premeditation, and that, dear Raven, is a capital crime in NC. You can't fake cry your pathetic crocodile tears to a jury and judge and get out of a murder charge.

Although you will try. It's one of your best tricks. Remember to talk up your faith too. You do that a lot when you are on the hot seat. What did your faith mean to you when you:

*Cheated on your Wife (Thou shalt not commit adultery)
*Embezzled Money from your company (Thou shall not steal)
*Killed your pregnant wife (Thou shall not kill)

So... Raven, you might want to think up some new tricks by which you can attempt to manipulate people.

Think fast.

Yes, Raven and Karen S. Abaroa, think fast....liquidate as soon as you can. I'm sure Mark G could use another Stone Cold ..Innoc....(I can't even make fun of it) Guilty P.Ness.

Well, he's certainly been a p.o.i. in my book since the beginning...not to mention a !

terminatrixator said:
Yes, Raven and Karen S. Abaroa, think fast....liquidate as soon as you can. I'm sure Mark G could use another Stone Cold ..Innoc....(I can't even make fun of it) Guilty P.Ness.
That is actually an interesting idea Term. Maybe that is why they sold their home. No asset to borrow from to help raven with his legal defense...guess it's public defender for you raven!

ewwwinteresting said:
That is actually an interesting idea Term. Maybe that is why they sold their home. No asset to borrow from to help raven with his legal defense...guess it's public defender for you raven!
Interesting that Julian Mack wasn't listed as a creditor. Could it be that he was actually paid for?

Jenifred said:
Interesting that Julian Mack wasn't listed as a creditor. Could it be that he was actually paid for?
I bet it was upfront money, before he would even represent him.

Jenifred said:
If you go back and look at the North Carolina Orange County lawsuit, it still says he owes and only part of the filing fee was paid for, anyone have the updated page handy?

I will look for it later but i need to get some stuff done before I have to get a move on.

caffeinatd said:
I bet it was upfront money, before he would even represent him.
I'm sure mack was paid for, but he still owes $7,000.00 to orange county

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back