GUILTY LA - Five dead, 1 hurt in Baton Rouge church shooting, 21 May 2006

Dark Knight

Reaction score
A gunman opened fire at a church Sunday, killing at least three people before he abducted his wife and one of his children, police said.

A manhunt was on for a suspect identified as Anthony Bell, 25, of Baton Rouge, Sgt. Charles Armstong said.

Bell fled the church after abducting his wife and the infant from the building, Armstong said. The two older children were found safe at their home.

Police were called about the shooting around 10 a.m., around the time church services would normally be close to ending. At least two others were injured, authorities said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060521/ap_on_re_us/church_shooting&printer=1

From what I understand he shot his wife's mom who is a pastor and his cousin at the church. He was also wanted on a warrant for domestic violence, issued in March of this year. Sad, sad case.

They've caught him...there is an update at your link posted above. He killed his wife at another location.

:banghead: Another who wasnt stopped by a protection order.I dont know what the answer is .These *advertiser censored**holes are not afraid of the law at all.These poor children have lost so much ,their mother and their grandmother .Who will look after them:confused:

What gets me is this moron shot his wife and then called 911 to report her "suicide". Angry, crazy *and* stupid.

He was a "special piece of work." And that is the nicest thing I can say.

I heard on my local news (from Monroe, LA) that his wife asked that the protection order be vacated.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back