614 users online (55 members and 559 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Stories (Lies) Raven will tell to explain his bankruptcy

* Was too distraught and grieving as a new widower to work
    * The debts were Janet's and he was left to pay them off and could not

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    His wife "suddenly died" and left him with all the bills.

His wife "committed suicide" and left him with all the bills.

His wife "left him" yep, just took off and left him with a child and tons of bills.

He couldn't get a full-time job because he can't bear to leave Kaiden with a babysitter because he has been so traumatized by the cold-premeditated murder of his wife.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

He had to pay all of her funeral expenses - that will be another excuse.
    Last edited by Moxie; 05-22-2006 at 03:09 PM.

I cannot wait to see what stories Raven will come up with to explain his bankruptcy!

The only problem, Rave, is that I've seen your filing. And it will soon be public record.

So... it will be tough for you to blame all 35 of your delinquent accounts on Janet. Especially the ones that occurred before you were married, while you were separated, the ones that were just in your name and the debts that accrued after Janet's death.

Hmmm.. I bet you'll come up with something.

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    $75.00 a month for clothing, yet his clothing is only worth $200.00?

Wedding ring $50.00 - Doesn't Raven have Janet's wedding ring? Am I wrong, or did he hock it!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

Quote Originally Posted by terminatrixator
    $75.00 a month for clothing, yet his clothing is only worth $200.00?

Wedding ring $50.00 - Doesn't Raven have Janet's wedding ring? Am I wrong, or did he hock it!
    The thought of that sickens me, did her family possibly get it? I sure hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by caffeinatd
    The thought of that sickens me, did her family possibly get it? I sure hope so.
    He apparently didn't believe in the wedding vows, anyway, so when he gave it to her, it was just a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by LTUlegal
    He apparently didn't believe in the wedding vows, anyway, so when he gave it to her, it was just a ring.
    Yeah, well a ring don't mean that much after your wife is brutally murdered...I guess.

So, poll time, do you all think he hocked it or what?

Yeah, well a ring don't mean that much after your wife is brutally murdered...I guess.

I'll bet he had it hocked before he called 9-1-1.

Now you guys, raven has tried really hard for a year now to pay off his debt. He has worked as minimal as he can, made as less as he can, taken advantage of all his friends and family for free money and babysitting, and has capitalized on as many free benefits as he can. Give him a break. He seems he has tried really hard to live up to the commitments he made to the creditors.
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

..good question............it never occured to mne that her ring was EVER missing............was it ? has it never been seen since the murder ?

..if so ( unbelievably ) raven has sunk to YET a new low............pawning/hocking the lap-top is one thing.............janet's wedding ring??????? what could possibly be next ?

..( and i'd like to take back the "unbelievable" part re: raven sinking to new lows....and change that to BElievable, as i'm sure we'll see him sink to even more disgusting lows as time goes on.............it's what the guy does---------goes lower----and lower--------)
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    If I'm remembering correctly, Janet's ring was sitting out somewhere the night of the murder. I seem to recall it being beside the kitchen sink? Perhaps she took it off to do the dishes from a dinner that she probably cooked before bathing, changing, playing with, and putting to bed her sweet baby boy while Raven went off to play some more.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

Jenifred is offline I can feel it coming in the air tonight......
    And weren't there stories of Raven wearing the ring on a chain around his neck? I think it might have been while sitting in church and crying over the loss of his wife. One of those theatrics kind of moments.
    2 Nephi 30:17 "There is nothing which is seceret save it shall be revealed; there is no work of darkness save it shall be made manifest in the light; and there is nothing which is sealed upon the earth save it shall be loosed."

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenifred
    And weren't there stories of Raven wearing the ring on a chain around his neck? I think it might have been while sitting in church and crying over the loss of his wife. One of those theatrics kind of moments.
    Oh yeah ... I do remember hearing that now that you've mentioned it.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

kimiden is offline Integrity: if you have it, it means everything, if you donít have it, it means everything
    Didn't the police confiscate a ticket from a pawnshop? What was it for? That would be an easy thing to trace, so I'm sure if it was for "something incriminating" Raven would have been arrested. But I'm still curious to know what was pawned. I think it's safe to say that most people don't just pawn their belongings. I think you would have to be desperate to do so - I wonder what the money was used for. It's unfortunate that his "knife collection" wasn't pawned.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast