The Stories (Lies) Raven will tell to explain his bankruptcy

Moxie

She Was...An American Girl...
Reaction score
* Was too distraught and grieving as a new widower to work
* The debts were Janet's and he was left to pay them off and could not

His wife "suddenly died" and left him with all the bills.

His wife "committed suicide" and left him with all the bills.

His wife "left him" yep, just took off and left him with a child and tons of bills.

He couldn't get a full-time job because he can't bear to leave Kaiden with a babysitter because he has been so traumatized by the cold-premeditated murder of his wife.

He had to pay all of her funeral expenses - that will be another excuse.

I cannot wait to see what stories Raven will come up with to explain his bankruptcy!

The only problem, Rave, is that I've seen your filing. And it will soon be public record.

So... it will be tough for you to blame all 35 of your delinquent accounts on Janet. Especially the ones that occurred before you were married, while you were separated, the ones that were just in your name and the debts that accrued after Janet's death.

Hmmm.. I bet you'll come up with something.

$75.00 a month for clothing, yet his clothing is only worth $200.00?

Wedding ring $50.00 - Doesn't Raven have Janet's wedding ring? Am I wrong, or did he hock it!

terminatrixator said:
$75.00 a month for clothing, yet his clothing is only worth $200.00?

Wedding ring $50.00 - Doesn't Raven have Janet's wedding ring? Am I wrong, or did he hock it!
The thought of that sickens me, did her family possibly get it? I sure hope so.

caffeinatd said:
The thought of that sickens me, did her family possibly get it? I sure hope so.
He apparently didn't believe in the wedding vows, anyway, so when he gave it to her, it was just a ring.

LTUlegal said:
He apparently didn't believe in the wedding vows, anyway, so when he gave it to her, it was just a ring.
Yeah, well a ring don't mean that much after your wife is brutally murdered...I guess.

So, poll time, do you all think he hocked it or what?

terminatrixator said:
Yeah, well a ring don't mean that much after your wife is brutally murdered...I guess.

I'll bet he had it hocked before he called 9-1-1.:furious:

Now you guys, raven has tried really hard for a year now to pay off his debt. He has worked as minimal as he can, made as less as he can, taken advantage of all his friends and family for free money and babysitting, and has capitalized on as many free benefits as he can. Give him a break. He seems he has tried really hard to live up to the commitments he made to the creditors.:sick:

terminatrixator said:

..good question............it never occured to mne that her ring was EVER missing............was it ? has it never been seen since the murder ?

..if so ( unbelievably ) raven has sunk to YET a new low............pawning/hocking the lap-top is one thing.............janet's wedding ring??????? what could possibly be next ?

..( and i'd like to take back the "unbelievable" part re: raven sinking to new lows....and change that to BElievable, as i'm sure we'll see him sink to even more disgusting lows as time goes on.............it's what the guy does---------goes lower----and lower--------)

If I'm remembering correctly, Janet's ring was sitting out somewhere the night of the murder. I seem to recall it being beside the kitchen sink? Perhaps she took it off to do the dishes from a dinner that she probably cooked before bathing, changing, playing with, and putting to bed her sweet baby boy while Raven went off to play some more.

And weren't there stories of Raven wearing the ring on a chain around his neck? I think it might have been while sitting in church and crying over the loss of his wife. One of those theatrics kind of moments.

Jenifred said:
And weren't there stories of Raven wearing the ring on a chain around his neck? I think it might have been while sitting in church and crying over the loss of his wife. One of those theatrics kind of moments.
Oh yeah ... I do remember hearing that now that you've mentioned it.

Didn't the police confiscate a ticket from a pawnshop? What was it for? That would be an easy thing to trace, so I'm sure if it was for "something incriminating" Raven would have been arrested. But I'm still curious to know what was pawned. I think it's safe to say that most people don't just pawn their belongings. I think you would have to be desperate to do so - I wonder what the money was used for. It's unfortunate that his "knife collection" wasn't pawned.

lauriej said:
..good question............it never occured to mne that her ring was EVER missing............was it ? has it never been seen since the murder ?

..if so ( unbelievably ) raven has sunk to YET a new low............pawning/hocking the lap-top is one thing.............janet's wedding ring??????? what could possibly be next ?

..( and i'd like to take back the "unbelievable" part re: raven sinking to new lows....and change that to BElievable, as i'm sure we'll see him sink to even more disgusting lows as time goes on.............it's what the guy does---------goes lower----and lower--------)
No the ring was never missing, and rumor has it that it was sitting OUT on the night of the murder and NOT missing. I also heard a rumor that Raven has it, so the question is this.....His wedding ring and Janet's wedding ring, amounts to $50.00??? I'm thinking not, it states wedding rings, but ummm I still think there is something fishy about this.

What makes me probably the sickest out of this entire thing is though the bankruptcy was filed on April 28, 2006 - on April 26, 2006 RAVEN SIGNED ALL THE BANKRUPTCY DOCUMENTS.

His Name and his signature, with the date APRIL 26, 2006. So, that seems like the thing to do on the one year anniversary of his wife and unborn child's brutal murder, is to go to the lawyers and file bankruptcy.

Nice....

terminatrixator said:
What makes me probably the sickest out of this entire thing is though the bankruptcy was filed on April 28, 2006 - on April 26, 2006 RAVEN SIGNED ALL THE BANKRUPTCY DOCUMENTS.

His Name and his signature, with the date APRIL 26, 2006. So, that seems like the thing to do on the one year anniversary of his wife and unborn child's brutal murder, is to go to the lawyers and file bankruptcy.

Nice....
If there was ever a doubt in my mind about the perpetrator of this crime, it has been erased.

this man sickens me to NO end. I have never met him butI have never HATED anyone more than this man in my entire life. He seems to laugh at the face of the police and family (murdering his wife THEN not being at the vigil to even PRETEND that he cares) I cant wait till the day justice is served.

Angels_Not_Forgotten said:
this man sickens me to NO end. I have never met him butI have never HATED anyone more than this man in my entire life. He seems to laugh at the face of the police and family (murdering his wife THEN not being at the vigil to even PRETEND that he cares) I cant wait till the day justice is served.
You know, it's obvious to most that I dislike him immensly, but I feel more sorry for the Christiansens and Kaiden than the disgust I feel for Raven and those that protect him.

To have this guy in your family, to welcome him into your home, your life, to not be able to pick up the phone and call your daughter, your sister, your aunt, and to not get a chance to watch your grandchild grow without a baby brother or sister, because they were murdered along with this baby's Mommy fills me with much grief.

What gets to me is the whining and complaining Raven has done throughout his life. He talks about hardships growing up, and he even had the audacity to complain about us "internet people" and to complain about people thinking he's guilty, when no matter what hardships Raven is facing now, or will face in the future, he still has a life, something that Janet and her baby does not have.

Even if Raven is arrested and brought to trial, Karen still will get the ability TO TALK TO HER CHILD, when the Christiansens cannot. Karen gets a chance to wake up and call her son and see him, the Christiansens have to wait until Heaven to see Janet.

Fortunately for all involved, Raven will never get the chance to see Janet again, because the "for all eternity" was negated when he decided to take free will away from Janet.

Oh this is so sucky for everyone involved, all caused by the selfishness, depravity and twisted mind of a man, who is proud to be called a Raven.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back