844 users online (131 members and 713 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,670

    The Ramseys' own words

    John and Patsy Ramsey have made quite a few statements which are very revealing.
    I recently read this one from Patsy which almost made me fall off my chair:
    Ramseys' press conference May 1, 1997:

    Patsy: "We feel there are at least two people on the face of this earth that know who did this: and that is the killer, and someone that that person may have confided in."

    I think this extremely odd statement is a bombshell. Things which stand out:

    - by saying that, Patsy indirectly admits that she knows the ransom note was faked. For: of how many people did the 'small foreign faction' consist'? Per the note, it was a group of people, and in case the Ramseys would not follow directions, JonBenet was going to be 'beheaded' by this very same group. And now suddenly per Patsy there was one lone killer? At this moment, Patsy quite obviously forgot what she had written in the ransom note.

    - even if we leave out that Patsy's statement contradicts what was written in the ransom note, and go along with her scenario that one person had killed JonBenet: how can Patsy allege that this person confided in anyone? Most killers don't do that because for obvious reasons it is important for them to keep their mouth shut. The more they talk, the riskier.

    And if the killer talked at all, how would Patsy know that he confided in just 'one' person? This doesn't make sense either.

    - imo this even rules out Burke as the perpetrator, for suppose Burke did it, both parents would have known this, and not just one parent Burke might have 'confided in'.

    Imo, without realizing it, Patsy gave us insight into what happened. Yes indeed, there are "at least two people on the face of the earth that know who did this: the killer (imo Patsy Ramsey) and someone that that person may have condfided in (imo John Ramsey)."

    Then Patsy's statement would make sense and she even told the truth here!
    Last edited by rashomon; 05-22-2006 at 04:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by rashomon
    :

    Patsy: "We feel there are at least two people on the face of this earth that know who did this: and that is the killer, and someone that that person may have confided in."
    Would this be JR and FW???

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Would this be JR and FW???
    Good one, michelle.
    But in case your comment was meant to be serious: JR would have gained nothing from confessing to FW, quite the contrary: for how could he expect FW to keep his mouth shut? Or do you mean FW confessed to JR? Same thing.

    From whatever angle one looks at Patsy's strange statement: imo there is no other explanation than that without being aware of it, she meant herself and John.

  4. #4
    sharpar's Avatar
    sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Home of the Alamo
    Posts
    1,282
    Rashamon-


    I see it that way too ! Patsy confessed to John so they both know .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    I just started reading PMPT again and I cant get over how JR and FW had that blow up at the funeral..... Are they friends still?? And I was being smart by the comment I made above .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    27
    The Brother did it and the parents are protecting him. Period. He'll confess when he gets into his adult years and everything he touches turns to crap because of his nightmares and conscience.



    Quote Originally Posted by rashomon
    John and Patsy Ramsey have made quite a few statements which are very revealing.
    I recently read this one from Patsy which almost made me fall off my chair:
    Ramseys' press conference May 1, 1997:

    Patsy: "We feel there are at least two people on the face of this earth that know who did this: and that is the killer, and someone that that person may have confided in."

    I think this extremely odd statement is a bombshell. Things which stand out:

    - by saying that, Patsy indirectly admits that she knows the ransom note was faked. For: of how many people did the 'small foreign faction' consist'? Per the note, it was a group of people, and in case the Ramseys would not follow directions, JonBenet was going to be 'beheaded' by this very same group. And now suddenly per Patsy there was one lone killer? At this moment, Patsy quite obviously forgot what she had written in the ransom note.

    - even if we leave out that Patsy's statement contradicts what was written in the ransom note, and go along with her scenario that one person had killed JonBenet: how can Patsy allege that this person confided in anyone? Most killers don't do that because for obvious reasons it is important for them to keep their mouth shut. The more they talk, the riskier.

    And if the killer talked at all, how would Patsy know that he confided in just 'one' person? This doesn't make sense either.

    - imo this even rules out Burke as the perpetrator, for suppose Burke did it, both parents would have known this, and not just one parent Burke might have 'confided in'.

    Imo, without realizing it, Patsy gave us insight into what happened. Yes indeed, there are "at least two people on the face that know who did this: the killer (imo Patsy Ramsey) and someone that that person may have condfided in (imo John Ramsey)."

    Then Patsy's statement would make sense and she even told the truth here!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rashomon
    John and Patsy Ramsey have made quite a few statements which are very revealing.
    I recently read this one from Patsy which almost made me fall off my chair:
    Ramseys' press conference May 1, 1997:

    Patsy: "We feel there are at least two people on the face of this earth that know who did this: and that is the killer, and someone that that person may have confided in."

    I think this extremely odd statement is a bombshell. Things which stand out:

    - by saying that, Patsy indirectly admits that she knows the ransom note was faked. For: of how many people did the 'small foreign faction' consist'? Per the note, it was a group of people, and in case the Ramseys would not follow directions, JonBenet was going to be 'beheaded' by this very same group. And now suddenly per Patsy there was one lone killer? At this moment, Patsy quite obviously forgot what she had written in the ransom note.

    - even if we leave out that Patsy's statement contradicts what was written in the ransom note, and go along with her scenario that one person had killed JonBenet: how can Patsy allege that this person confided in anyone? Most killers don't do that because for obvious reasons it is important for them to keep their mouth shut. The more they talk, the riskier.

    And if the killer talked at all, how would Patsy know that he confided in just 'one' person? This doesn't make sense either.

    - imo this even rules out Burke as the perpetrator, for suppose Burke did it, both parents would have known this, and not just one parent Burke might have 'confided in'.

    Imo, without realizing it, Patsy gave us insight into what happened. Yes indeed, there are "at least two people on the face of the earth that know who did this: the killer (imo Patsy Ramsey) and someone that that person may have condfided in (imo John Ramsey)."

    Then Patsy's statement would make sense and she even told the truth here!
    Excellent post Rashoman! The woman is subconciously confessing. She also made subconcious confessions when she went on CNN.

    She mentioned Susan Smith, the woman who killed her children and blamed a black man.

    OJ Simpson who got away with murder.

    She was thinking of murderers who lied and obfuscated police investigations.
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Armpit, AR
    Posts
    5,350
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I just started reading PMPT again and I cant get over how JR and FW had that blow up at the funeral..... Are they friends still?? And I was being smart by the comment I made above .
    The "discussion" took place after the funeral, not at the funeral. According to Steve Thomas it wasn't a fight, it was FW asking JR why he and Patsy were not speaking to the police. FW was extremely upset and I believe he had a good reason to be. Not for a nanosecond do I believe FW or anyone in his family had anything to do with JBR's murder. I think FW was upset because his daughter was the same age as JBR, and the White's were among the last people to see JBR alive.

    I believe Patsy was confessing, all you have to do is watch her body language and the rapid eye blinking that went on during that interview.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

    The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SWFL
    Posts
    2,909
    One thing that John and Fleet have in common is that they both know - for a fact - that JonBenet's little body was not in the basement room when Fleet searched for her earlier that morning.

    Fleet and Priscilla White are not likely to remain friends with anyone that is trying to pin a murder charge on them so I'd bet my life that the chances of a friendship surviving is a Bigger Zero than Patsy is.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NSW Australia
    Posts
    9,182
    <<I believe Patsy was confessing, all you have to do is watch her body language and the rapid eye blinking that went on during that interview>>

    I have never seen the interview on CNN.....have just read what was said.
    Is that interview online anywhere does anyone know??


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Armpit, AR
    Posts
    5,350

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    One thing that John and Fleet have in common is that they both know - for a fact - that JonBenet's little body was not in the basement room when Fleet searched for her earlier that morning.

    Fleet and Priscilla White are not likely to remain friends with anyone that is trying to pin a murder charge on them so I'd bet my life that the chances of a friendship surviving is a Bigger Zero than Patsy is.
    Yes! Yes! Yes! RR, thank you for putting into words what I couldn't!!!!!!!!!

    Narlacat, I don't know if it is available online or not.
    Last edited by tezi; 05-22-2006 at 08:21 PM. Reason: To fix spelling error
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

    The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by the original tez
    The "discussion" took place after the funeral, not at the funeral. According to Steve Thomas it wasn't a fight, it was FW asking JR why he and Patsy were not speaking to the police. FW was extremely upset and I believe he had a good reason to be. Not for a nanosecond do I believe FW or anyone in his family had anything to do with JBR's murder. I think FW was upset because his daughter was the same age as JBR, and the White's were among the last people to see JBR alive.

    I believe Patsy was confessing, all you have to do is watch her body language and the rapid eye blinking that went on during that interview.
    From what I remember reading in the book it was very heated whatever took place. I am unsure of who I think killed JBR, I dont think FW did but maybe he has a "hunch" of who did though? I dont think it was patsy....Who knows I wish one day it would come out but I highley doubt it does....

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Armpit, AR
    Posts
    5,350

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    From what I remember reading in the book it was very heated whatever took place. I am unsure of who I think killed JBR, I dont think FW did but maybe he has a "hunch" of who did though? I dont think it was patsy....Who knows I wish one day it would come out but I highley doubt it does....
    I don't think it was all that heated. More like a discussion where emotions were running high. I don't believe FW killed JBR, but I think he probably suspects John and Patsy had something to do with it. And then when the Ramseys threw him under the bus, well, I think that was all he needed to know about what kind of people the Ramseys are.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

    The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by the original tez
    I don't think it was all that heated. More like a discussion where emotions were running high. I don't believe FW killed JBR, but I think he probably suspects John and Patsy had something to do with it. And then when the Ramseys threw him under the bus, well, I think that was all he needed to know about what kind of people the Ramseys are.
    Yea thats messed up what they did...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    202
    Confiding is important to Patsy.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. How I know the Ramseys did it....
    By calus_3 in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-16-2015, 05:23 PM
  2. Ramseys on LKL
    By Jay78 in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 10:46 PM
  3. Where are the Ramseys?
    By mjak in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 08:55 PM
  4. Sympathy for the Ramseys
    By GuruJosh in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 07:49 PM
  5. For those who think the Ramseys are guilty . .
    By KatherineQ in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-09-2005, 04:39 PM