1130 users online (215 members and 915 guests)  

Websleuths News

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!

Happy Birthday Karen

May 23, 1958

:HappyBday Guess this is not what you always wanted for your birthday! Maybe it's time to talk to Raven and get him to come out with the truth before he takes your entire family down with him.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

Quote Originally Posted by terminatrixator
    May 23, 1958

:HappyBday Guess this is not what you always wanted for your birthday! Maybe it's time to talk to Raven and get him to come out with the truth before he takes your entire family down with him.
    I would bet that cold B.... is already involved up to her eyeballs.

Jenifred is offline I can feel it coming in the air tonight......
    Maybe we should send her a shovel for her birthday....so she can start digging herself out of the mess she's in.

Should Raven get a matching one?
    2 Nephi 30:17 "There is nothing which is seceret save it shall be revealed; there is no work of darkness save it shall be made manifest in the light; and there is nothing which is sealed upon the earth save it shall be loosed."

Quote Originally Posted by Jenifred
    Maybe we should send her a shovel for her birthday....so she can start digging herself out of the mess she's in.

Should Raven get a matching one?
    I think Raven is in to deep at this point.

Karen, it is time to save yourself.

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxie
    I think Raven is in to deep at this point.

Karen, it is time to save yourself.
    Actually it's Kaiden that needs saving...think about your grandchild, living with a killer.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton