Driver Has 18 Times Legal Alcohol Limit

Buzz Mills

Reaction score
Website
forumsforjustice.com
Driver Has 18 Times Legal Alcohol Limit

VILNIUS, Lithuania - Lithuanian police were so astonished when they pulled over a truck driver and his breathalyzer test registered 18 times the legal alcohol limit, they thought their testing device must be broken. It wasn't. Police said Tuesday 41-year-old Vidmantas Sungaila registered 7.27 grams per liter of alcohol in his blood repeatedly on different devices when he was pulled over for driving his truck down the center of a two-lane highway 60 miles from the capital, Vilnius on Saturday.

Lithuania's legal limit is 0.4 grams per liter.

"This guy should have been lying dead, but he was still driving. It must be an unofficial national record," Saulius Skvernelis, the director of the national police traffic control service, told the AP. "He was of high spirits and grinning the whole time he was questioned."

Medical experts say anything above 3.5 grams per liter of alcohol in the blood is lethal for most people.

http://tinyurl.com/hycg8

This man is most likely a "raging" alcoholic, and his tolerance for booze is probably extremely high.

I have two glasses of wine and I am tipsy.......a former friend who has a long term addiction to booze, can drink 2 litres of wine and still want more and show no "physical effects" of the booze.

She is 117 lbs........has been an alcoholic for 20 years.

A lady I once knew had an alcoholic step-father who was a longtime alcoholic. He got pulled over, and tested at .64, and the legal limit at that time was .10.

Wow Buzz, that is a lethal limit of booze, and this guy was not only alive but driving.

It is amazing how much alcoholics can drink and still not only somewhat function, but still be alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back