"Spice Girl" Geri Halliwell Names Baby Bluebell Madonna

That is child abuse. What a loser Mom! :croc:

I think it has gotten to the point where celebs are one-upping each other on bizarre baby names.

I'm all for unique names, but come on!!

Tristan said:
I think it has gotten to the point where celebs are one-upping each other on bizarre baby names.

I'm all for unique names, but come on!!
Yep, big difference between being "unique" and naming your kid after a fruit, icecream, or some other stupid dreamed up crap. I hope when the kid turns about 10, they look straight into their mother's eye and scream, "What the hell were you thinking you moron!?!?" :slap:

When I hear the name "Bluebell" I picture a farmer milking his cow, "Bluebell"...

sandraladeda said:
When I hear the name "Bluebell" I picture a farmer milking his cow, "Bluebell"...

And I think of Bluebell Ice Cream! (That is a brand we have here in Texas).

Bluebell is just an awful, awful name for a little girl. I already feel sorry for her.

so let me get this straight.. this poor childs has to go thru life be tagged with ...

Baby BlueBell Madonna Halliwell?

what the heck is wrong with these people.. have the forgotten most kids just want to be like everyone else.. they don't want to be different.. great so this poor girl will likely have horrible nicknames like ...

BM...
Blue B*ll(s)
etc...

what a horrible thing to do to your child.. Penn Teller is another one.. his latest daughter is named " Zolten Penn" and his oldest "Moxie Crimefighter"

Do these peopel really like kids ???????:doh: :loser:
(don;t blast me I do like differnet names but within reason)

opme said:
so let me get this straight.. this poor childs has to go thru life be tagged with ...

Baby BlueBell Madonna Halliwell?

what the heck is wrong with these people.. have the forgotten most kids just want to be like everyone else.. they don't want to be different.. great so this poor girl will likely have horrible nicknames like ...

BM...
Blue B*ll(s)
etc...

what a horrible thing to do to your child.. Penn Teller is another one.. his latest daughter is named " Zolten Penn" and his oldest "Moxie Crimefighter"

Do these peopel really like kids ???????:doh: :loser:
(don;t blast me I do like differnet names but within reason)
I do agree..
Not what were they thinking, WHAT were they SMOKING...:eek:

You think country/western writers will come up with another song like
"a boy named Sue"?....:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

deandaniellws said:
Yep, big difference between being "unique" and naming your kid after a fruit, icecream, or some other stupid dreamed up crap. I hope when the kid turns about 10, they look straight into their mother's eye and scream, "What the hell were you thinking you moron!?!?" :slap:

I heard this morning that the Blue Bell flowers were in bloom all over the UK when she came up with this name. I don't think they have the brand ice cream there. I think in the grand scheme of stupid baby names, this one isn't as bad as some others we've heard. At least she can always just go by her middle name if she chooses. Its not like her name is Pilot Inspector or something like that. :eek:

Hopefully she'll be nick-named 'Belle', like in Beauty And The Beast. That would be ok...

<<Penn Teller is another one.. his latest daughter is named " Zolten Penn" and his oldest "Moxie Crimefighter>>

'Good grief' whilst shaking head....who is Penn Teller??
Excuse my ignorance :blushing:

I don't find 'Bluebelle' as strange as 'Apple', I thought that one took the cake.
I always thought 'Moon Unit' was pushing it too lol :p

I guess they can always change them later on in life....:confused:

narlacat I always thought 'Moon Unit' was pushing it too lol :p [/QUOTE said:
:laugh: I agree.. Moon Unit :rolleyes: Now there was some serious drug use going on when that one came about.. hehe

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back