Nick Lachey

I love, love, love Nick! He is so cute and sweet and Jessica is an idiot to have let him go. Hopefully, next time he will at least pick someone who can the difference between fish & chicken!

I watched almost every episode of newlyweds and I love nick. He is so cute. He was so good to her and I feel she treated him badly. on one show they was a friends toddler there and Jessica was telling her to say nicks a jerk and call him names. Nick just said real mature Jessica. on Halloween he decorated the house up and passed out candy to the kids, they were all asking where jessica was, she showed up much later with tons of shopping bags. I always felt he was to good for her.

:laugh:
spclk said:
Hopefully, next time he will at least pick someone who can the difference between fish & chicken!
Good One.....

Count me in on the Nick camp, as well! Good riddance, Jessica.

Isn't he claiming loads of alimony?

I love Nick too. Hopefully the next Mrs. Lachey will not be as dumb as a sack of rocks and will appreciate him.

Wasn't he the one that played up?
As far as I know she didn't play up on him....
I thought they suited each other, not much going on upstairs for either of them.
They both knew how to waste money though:p

narlacat said:
Wasn't he the one that played up?
As far as I know she didn't play up on him....
I thought they suited each other, not much going on upstairs for either of them.
They both knew how to waste money though:p
If by played up you mean cheated, I don't know about Nick, but I have it on good authority that she cheated on him numerous times.

I actually disagree with you on the wasting money bit. On Newlyweds it appeared to drive Nick CRAZY how irresponsible Jessica was with money. Does anyone remember when she bought the $1,000 sheets and he flipped out on her?

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I worked an event she performed at and her pants split all the way up her *advertiser censored* while on stage? This was when she and Nick were just dating and before she became the celebrity she is now. I felt so badly for her, although it was pretty damn funny.

Yes by 'playing up' I mean 'cheated on'.
I didn't know she played up on him, I thought it was the other way round.
Only ever heard reports of him doing it :confused: why didn't I hear about her doing it lol...must have missed that:p

I think they were pretty self indulgent, maybe he didn't agree with her spending but it didn't stop her doing it.
$2000 for a bag for the doggy to be carried around is an awful waste of money whichever way you look at it....she could have fed 100 homeless people with that or given it to a charity in desperate need.

narlacat said:
Yes by 'playing up' I mean 'cheated on'.
I didn't know she played up on him, I thought it was the other way round.
Only ever heard reports of him doing it :confused: why didn't I hear about her doing it lol...must have missed that:p

I think they were pretty self indulgent, maybe he didn't agree with her spending but it didn't stop her doing it.
$2000 for a bag for the doggy to be carried around is an awful waste of money whichever way you look at it....she could have fed 100 homeless people with that or given it to a charity in desperate need.

She allegedly cheated on him with Adam Levine, the lead singer of Maroon 5, as well as Johnny Knoxville.

I think she is extremely self-indulgent and agree that she wastes money. I just thought on the show at least that Nick came across as very frugal. For example, when they moved into their new house, he and his brothers moved everything rather than hiring a moving company. It seemed like her extravagant taste was a constant source of contension between them.

LOL. Can you tell I like Nick much more than Jessica Simpleton?

Masterj said:
She allegedly cheated on him with Adam Levine, the lead singer of Maroon 5, as well as Johnny Knoxville.

I think she is extremely self-indulgent and agree that she wastes money. I just thought on the show at least that Nick came across as very frugal. For example, when they moved into their new house, he and his brothers moved everything rather than hiring a moving company. It seemed like her extravagant taste was a constant source of contension between them.

Remember the time she spent like 1200$ on bras and panties and nick told her to take them back, she called him right when she left the store.....She didnt take them back. I thought he was more frugal for sure...

Masterj said:

Yes:p
Do you think she really is that dumb or it's just an act??
Some girls act dumb but I've never really understood why.....:confused:
(if I ever say anything dumb....or I already have lol....I am not acting :p )

I vaguely remember that episode, when they moved house....I think I remember them trying to get something, maybe a piano threw an upstairs window and having a chuckle....
She seemed to sit around alot whinging now that I think about it, ok I'm in the Nick camp too lol lol....I did think they were suited though, must be hard being young and gorgeous with stacks of money.....[tongue in cheek]....seems fame, fortune and good looks doesn't = true happiness in alot of cases.

SCmomof2 said:
I watched almost every episode of newlyweds and I love nick. He is so cute. He was so good to her and I feel she treated him badly. on one show they was a friends toddler there and Jessica was telling her to say nicks a jerk and call him names. Nick just said real mature Jessica. on Halloween he decorated the house up and passed out candy to the kids, they were all asking where jessica was, she showed up much later with tons of shopping bags. I always felt he was to good for her.
I so agree with you. Remember when Cacee was hired by Jessica and on one show they showed the picture by Jessica' bed and it was of her and Cacee and Nick had picked it up and just shook his head...........I felt so sorry for him in that episode, it was so clear that Jessica rather spend time with Cacee then with Nick.

Nick is a good guy and there aren't that many good guys around.

Count me in the I Love Nick club! Lol.

I don't think she's exactly stupid though. Look at her role models - especially her dad. He's also a money-grubbing freak - maybe she thinks that's normal. She obviously never had to clean her own room or do her own laundry as a kid, daddy took care of all of that for her. Not to say she couldn't have learned something from Nick, but she didn't exactly have the best start.

I also thought it was pretty cool that Nick, even though they had gobs of money at the time, did his own landscaping, did laundry, moved all of their furniture, etc. with his brothers; he seems to have had a much better upbringing and knew that a person needs to be a responsible adult and husband IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back