GUILTY NJ - William Duncan, 3 mos, beaten to death, Gloucester County, May 2006

you know, I never thought it was possible to hate someone you dont know as much as I HATE this man right now. It makes me so sick.

From link above:

What may have prompted William J. Duncan Sr. to hit 3-month-old William Jr. Tuesday morning while they were lying on a floor was not clear, but the baby's head was knocked into an aquarium stand in their trailer home on Buttercup Street, authorities said.

The mother, Angelina Vanderpoel, a 17-year-old high school sophomore, and her mother, aunt and 4-year-old niece were sleeping at the time.

Someone in the family called 911 at 1:30 a.m., and the infant was taken to Kennedy Memorial Hospitals-University Medical Center/Washington Township, where he was pronounced dead, Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton said. The boy had a nearly four-inch skull fracture, hemorrhaging of his spinal cord, and whiplash, Dalton said, adding that three ribs broken earlier had been healing.

From May 2008:

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2008/05/franklinville_father_sentenced.html

A Gloucester County man who admitted causing his infant son's death has been sentenced to 30 years in prison.

William J. Duncan II pleaded guilty in March to aggravated manslaughter in the May 2006 death of his 3-month-old son.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morbidlittlemind
Back