1206 users online (229 members and 977 guests)  

Websleuths News

Gun shooting and safety lessons paid off

Lyndon Chandler, was away from home visiting a friend in the hospital when an intruder broke into the home. Instead of calling 911, Mother called Father. Father talked to wife and the oldest boy and tells the son 'do what you have to do'. Son gets 2 guns out of locked box, and gives one to Mom, but Mom is too shaken up. Intruder meanwhile is trying to break into the home, threw a bike at the door, tried to break door down.
    15 year old remembered his father's instructions and shot the intruder. Intruder is now in hospital.
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...a-news-broward
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Wow, good for him. I'm impressed at the poise of this young man.

Pretty sickening that this teenager will now have to live with this in his head, but I'm 100% glad that he knows that he CAN take care of himself and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Pretty sickening that this teenager will now have to live with this in his head, but I'm 100% glad that he knows that he CAN take care of himself and his family.
    ITA couldnt have said it better myself.
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~