granville dollhouse for sale never opened!!!

cableguycs

Reaction score
hello everyone, i have a granville dollhouse kit for sale,by artply, with 2 boxes of wall paper, furniture, drape material,wood strips and much much more that all go into this house, i still need to empty the boxes tonight to see exactly what all is in them. this dollhouse is still packed in the original box never opened. i apperently dont know how to post a pic on here, so if you want it, i will have to email it to you. the date on the box is 1988. the writing on the 2 boxes of furniture reads, "unfinished dollhouse furniture and tools". i bought this entire set up for my kids, but i thought i was getting a play house that they can walk into, not an actual dollhouse. if anyony is interested, i will work up a price and also let you know everything that is in the other boxes. i will reply tonight after i get home from work which is around 5 pm. this is my first time on here, so i hope that i did it right. thank you for your time.

Hey cableguycs! I sold my Granville dollhouse last year - here's the pictures of the finished product:

Pictures of this beautiful dollhouse can be seen here: http://websleuths.com/dollhouse.htm

that's what it should look like when all put together!

Niner said:
Hey cableguycs! I sold my Granville dollhouse last year - here's the pictures of the finished product:

Pictures of this beautiful dollhouse can be seen here: http://websleuths.com/dollhouse.htm

that's what it should look like when all put together!
Wow! that's beautiful!! I hope you got a lot for it!

Darn...about a week too late!!!! M bday was yesterday. I don't like anything because I have turned into a crochety old woman. I am soooo not frilly knick knacky anything but my kids know that I've always liked little miniature stuff, so they got together with my hubby(their stepdad) and JUST ordered a dollhouse kit and furniture.... I love the pic of that one though....

You could probably get a good price for it on Ebay...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmalan
Back