Elizabeth Taylor 'has Alzheimer's'

She's certainly had her share of medical problems. She's also had one hell of a life. Her story is an incredible one.

Beautiful lady, but so troubled, her whole life. How sad her life will likely end in this horrible way.
Prayers for her and all who love her.

My cousin's husband had a journey into the chaos of Alzheimer's last year.

she wrote a Journal about it and it is heartbreaking to read about his months of rapid decline.

he finally passed away on new year's eve due to unrelated reasons.

My prayers go out to Ms. Taylor and her family. My father has this terrible disease and we never know what to expect day to day. It's a sad and terrifying ordeal.

Since this is originally from The Enquirer, I'm hoping it turns out to not be true.

Old Broad

I hate this disease. It is heartbreaking to see people who have led remarkable lives lose all of their memories.

Aww, I love her. My mom used to watch her movies and I would have to sit there, I hated it when I was younger but now I find myself watching them as an adult and loving it...

That's a shame :(
That poor woman has never had much luck for all her fame and fortune.

tennessee said:
I hate this disease. It is heartbreaking to see people who have led remarkable lives lose all of their memories.

Well, you know, with cousin's husband (86, when he left), he sure remembered the old days of his life. and hopefully Liz will retain those memories of glory days. which is the best we can hope if this story of the disease for her is true.

michelle said:
Aww, I love her. My mom used to watch her movies and I would have to sit there, I hated it when I was younger but now I find myself watching them as an adult and loving it...

Butterfied 8 was my fave.

Old Broad said:
Since this is originally from The Enquirer, I'm hoping it turns out to not be true.
Me too, I put little if any stock into what I read there. Although they have printed many things that are factual.

It has long been known that beautiful Liz still loves her 'toddies' and her 'mother's little helpers'. She's on a lot of meds for all her disorders and so forth.

I have seen firsthand how when a person gets over a certain age even perscription medications they've taken for years now have an adverse effect on them. Example: heart medications.

Let's hope this is the case for Liz.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back