716 users online (82 members and 634 guests)  

Websleuths News

Illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 10-year-old girl

Police said they are searching for a 21-year-old illegal immigrant accused of raping a 10-year-old family member and leaving her pregnant.??Authorities were alerted to the case by a local doctor, who discovered the girl's pregnancy during a routine medical exam last Friday, Pharr police Lt. Guadalupe Salinas said.

Horrific. poor, poor little girl.

Charlotte, North Carolina
    omg that is so horrible
    Find Brian Shaffer!!

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

I agree this is horrible. BUT, I have discovered living in Texas with a heavy Mexican population, that most parents are very ok with their children getting pregnant at an early age. I have heard mothers talking about their 12-13-14 year old pregnant daughters basically saying that they didnt know why they waited so long to get pregnant, and that they are proud that she is now a "woman". Im grinding my teeth at this point.

I also cringe when I see these young pregnant girls, I worry that by the time she is 20 or so, she will rebel, leave the child with her parents and make up for lost teenage years. Ive seen some girls in our area that have 4-5 children by the time they are 20. They have dropped out of school and work at a minimal paying job, and collect all the social service benefits that they can get.

I really feel sorry for this 10 year old, but do wonder if the parents ever suspected that something was going on with this relative. This pregnancy is so dangerous for this poor child.