864 users online (143 members and 721 guests)  

Websleuths News

a hop, skip & a jump from Texas Motor Speedway

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale New Bundle of Joy...........

Sources at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles confirm to Us that Gwen Stefani gave birth today to a baby boy shortly before 1 p.m.

After the delivery, Rossdale and Stefani’s father walked out of the operating room and greeted waiting family in a private room. Rossdale announced that the baby had been born and the entire room started screaming and clapping. Sources say the rocker parents are considering calling him Kingston, or “King” for short.

Rest of story at link:

http://www.usmagazine.com/blog/index.php

CONGRATS to the happy parents. I've been a fan of Gavin's for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by indallas2
    Sources at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles confirm to Us that Gwen Stefani gave birth today to a baby boy shortly before 1 p.m.

After the delivery, Rossdale and Stefani’s father walked out of the operating room and greeted waiting family in a private room. Rossdale announced that the baby had been born and the entire room started screaming and clapping. Sources say the rocker parents are considering calling him Kingston, or “King” for short.

USWeekly.com

CONGRATS to the happy parents. I've been a fan of Gavin's for a very long time.
    They are one of my favorite couples. Cool!

I'm so happy for them!! I am a fan of both of them, especially Gwen. They are the rare entertainment couple who married first and THEN had the baby, and conduct themselves with class. I think the name Kingston is pretty cute, too, it's not quite so weird like "Apple" or "Bluebell".

Welcome to the world, King Rossdale!!

Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    I'm so happy for them!! I am a fan of both of them, especially Gwen. They are the rare entertainment couple who married first and THEN had the baby, and conduct themselves with class. I think the name Kingston is pretty cute, too, it's not quite so weird like "Apple" or "Bluebell".

Welcome to the world, King Rossdale!!
    I totally agree with you!!!

I'm so glad she had a boy - can't wait to see what he looks like - I'm sure he's just beautiful!!!

She was so cute preggers! King, huh! Not too bad. Trumps "Prince Michael Jackson" anyway.

No doubt, they're bushed! I'm happy for the couple! Love them both!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    No doubt, they're bushed! I'm happy for the couple! Love them both!
    LOL, you forgot one.........and need to be instituted (Gavin's new band INSTITUTE)

Quote Originally Posted by indallas2
    LOL, you forgot one.........and need to be instituted (Gavin's new band INSTITUTE)
    Crap, I sure did! Hope the little LAMB of a guy will grow up to be an INSTITUTE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    Crap, I sure did! Hope the little LAMB of a guy will grow up to be an INSTITUTE!!!
    Cool, LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    They are one of my favorite couples. Cool!
    Mine too...

His full name is Kingston James McGregor Rossdale. McGregor is Gavin's middle name. I'm not sure where James comes from-- maybe just a name they like. I think Kingston may be after the capital of Jamaica, as Gwen has visited there often & really likes it. I think it's an unusual name, but still normal enough to avoid too much teasing. He was about 7.5 pounds.

Congrats to the proud parents!
    Justice for Jonbenet!