864 users online (143 members and 721 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    a hop, skip & a jump from Texas Motor Speedway
    Posts
    2,049

    Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale New Bundle of Joy...........

    Sources at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles confirm to Us that Gwen Stefani gave birth today to a baby boy shortly before 1 p.m.

    After the delivery, Rossdale and Stefani’s father walked out of the operating room and greeted waiting family in a private room. Rossdale announced that the baby had been born and the entire room started screaming and clapping. Sources say the rocker parents are considering calling him Kingston, or “King” for short.

    Rest of story at link:

    http://www.usmagazine.com/blog/index.php

    CONGRATS to the happy parents. I've been a fan of Gavin's for a very long time.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by indallas2
    Sources at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles confirm to Us that Gwen Stefani gave birth today to a baby boy shortly before 1 p.m.

    After the delivery, Rossdale and Stefani’s father walked out of the operating room and greeted waiting family in a private room. Rossdale announced that the baby had been born and the entire room started screaming and clapping. Sources say the rocker parents are considering calling him Kingston, or “King” for short.


    USWeekly.com

    CONGRATS to the happy parents. I've been a fan of Gavin's for a very long time.
    They are one of my favorite couples. Cool!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,118
    I'm so happy for them!! I am a fan of both of them, especially Gwen. They are the rare entertainment couple who married first and THEN had the baby, and conduct themselves with class. I think the name Kingston is pretty cute, too, it's not quite so weird like "Apple" or "Bluebell".

    Welcome to the world, King Rossdale!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    a hop, skip & a jump from Texas Motor Speedway
    Posts
    2,049
    Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    I'm so happy for them!! I am a fan of both of them, especially Gwen. They are the rare entertainment couple who married first and THEN had the baby, and conduct themselves with class. I think the name Kingston is pretty cute, too, it's not quite so weird like "Apple" or "Bluebell".

    Welcome to the world, King Rossdale!!
    I totally agree with you!!!

    I'm so glad she had a boy - can't wait to see what he looks like - I'm sure he's just beautiful!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    She was so cute preggers! King, huh! Not too bad. Trumps "Prince Michael Jackson" anyway.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,860
    No doubt, they're bushed! I'm happy for the couple! Love them both!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    a hop, skip & a jump from Texas Motor Speedway
    Posts
    2,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    No doubt, they're bushed! I'm happy for the couple! Love them both!
    LOL, you forgot one.........and need to be instituted (Gavin's new band INSTITUTE)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,860
    Quote Originally Posted by indallas2
    LOL, you forgot one.........and need to be instituted (Gavin's new band INSTITUTE)
    Crap, I sure did! Hope the little LAMB of a guy will grow up to be an INSTITUTE!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    a hop, skip & a jump from Texas Motor Speedway
    Posts
    2,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    Crap, I sure did! Hope the little LAMB of a guy will grow up to be an INSTITUTE!!!
    Cool, LOL!!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    They are one of my favorite couples. Cool!
    Mine too...


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    77
    His full name is Kingston James McGregor Rossdale. McGregor is Gavin's middle name. I'm not sure where James comes from-- maybe just a name they like. I think Kingston may be after the capital of Jamaica, as Gwen has visited there often & really likes it. I think it's an unusual name, but still normal enough to avoid too much teasing. He was about 7.5 pounds.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    806
    Congrats to the proud parents!
    Justice for Jonbenet!



Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased MD - Helen Stefani David, 77, South Point, 26 May 2013
    By summer_breeze in forum Located! Information and Support
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-15-2014, 02:29 AM
  2. Gwen Stefani is pregnant!
    By Tristan in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:59 PM
  3. Gwen and Gavin's Baby Pics
    By indallas2 in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 02:40 PM
  4. HUGE Bundle of Joy, Baby Elephant!
    By Linda7NJ in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 12:57 PM