1072 users online (217 members and 855 guests)  

Websleuths News

500 convicts freed from mental hospitals

Five hundred mental hospital inmates who could have been deported from Britain have instead been released on to the streets.
    The prisoners - thought to include murderers, rapists and paedophiles - were being held in top-security asylums such as Broadmoor, Rampton and Ash-worth hospitals.
    It is thought that around 250 should have been considered for deportation but were not. Another 250 could also have been removed, depending on their immigration status.
    Instead, all were released after an independent panel of doctors gave the go-ahead.
    Last night police were desperately trying to track down the missing inmates on the orders of Home Secretary John Reid.

more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...&icc=NEWS&ct=5

I throw my hands up in despair.

the lunatics have definitely taken over the asylum so why don't they just let them run the government?

Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    Five hundred mental hospital inmates who could have been deported from Britain have instead been released on to the streets.
    The prisoners - thought to include murderers, rapists and paedophiles - were being held in top-security asylums such as Broadmoor, Rampton and Ash-worth hospitals.
    It is thought that around 250 should have been considered for deportation but were not. Another 250 could also have been removed, depending on their immigration status.
    Instead, all were released after an independent panel of doctors gave the go-ahead.
    Last night police were desperately trying to track down the missing inmates on the orders of Home Secretary John Reid.
    more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...&icc=NEWS&ct=5

I throw my hands up in despair.

the lunatics have definitely taken over the asylum so why don't they just let them run the government?
    We do have lunatics running our Government Floh, the leader being Tony Blair!!

Quote Originally Posted by lizziedripping
    We do have lunatics running our Government Floh, the leader being Tony Blair!!
    I'm with you on that one, Lizzie. a case of power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutey.

back to the escapees, i am shattered this could happen.

i still have friends and family in Britain and i don't want that one of them encounters one of the 500 convicted madmen on the run.

that's 500 convicted mental hospital inmates out there on the loose, damnit!

Unbelievable!!!! I'm speechless...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

500 convicts freed from mental hospitals

[QUOTE=Floh]I'm with you on that one, Lizzie. a case of power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutey.

back to the escapees, i am shattered this could happen.

i still have friends and family in Britain and i don't want that one of them encounters one of the 500 convicted madmen on the run.

that's 500 convicted mental hospital

inmates out there on the loose, damnit!

[/QUOTE

IT LOOKS LIKE THEY FOUND 300 OF THEM IN SOUTH BEACH..