725 users online (94 members and 631 guests)  

Websleuths News

DVD's and Chess Set

This is a neat idea, I hope it works. Here's my contribution, some things left over from this years garage sale - some DVD's and a marble chess set. If anyone's interested, you can find more detail at:
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/abbybr/ALC/ForSale.html

Thanks and good luck with this WS-Bay!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

Quote Originally Posted by SieSie
    This is a neat idea, I hope it works. Here's my contribution, some things left over from this years garage sale - some DVD's and a marble chess set. If anyone's interested, you can find more detail at:
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/abbybr/ALC/ForSale.html

Thanks and good luck with this WS-Bay!

I want that chess set!! I am at work and can't check my ebay account.... has anyone bought it yet???
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Quote Originally Posted by eyespy
    I want that chess set!! I am at work and can't check my ebay account.... has anyone bought it yet???
    Nope, Eyespy - no one has bought it. It's not listed on e-bay. Email me at:
    alynn_creations@msn.com
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by eyespy
    Hi there, Eyespy! Not sure if you're still interested in the chess set - I emailed you but have not heard a reply. I found a box and everything is all wrapped and ready to ship if you're still interested, just let me know.