TX TX - Jose Cruz, 34, Houston, 19 May 2006

kato

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wasn't sure to post this here or in missing persons. I figure more people will read it here. In our local paper it is reported that Jose Cruz' (a former Astros player and now a coach) son, Jose Javier Cruz, 34, was last heard from on May 19th. He is not answering his cell phone. His pickup truck was found on fire on May 20th. He was said to have been the last person behind the wheel of the truck. No human remains were found. Police would not say if they found any blood or evidence.

Hey Kato, I heard about that on the radio this morning. Weird... wonder what happened...

Jules said:
Hey Kato, I heard about that on the radio this morning. Weird... wonder what happened...

Yup, it is weird. Hopefully we'll hear more. Maybe he just wanted to be alone and not found for some reason.

Jose Cruz' missing son is wanted in Puerto Rico for theft and forgery charges. Records show he has been arrested for robbery, assaulting his wife and stealing from his father. His ex-wife reported him missing on Wed. at 8 a.m.. She had waited a week to make the missing person report. Katy police had urged her to make a report to HPD. She had seen him at 6 a.m. before she went to work. He was supposed to pick up the kids at school but never did. Texas Equusearch is assisting in the search but it was scaled back due to heavy rain.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morbidlittlemind
Back