1605 users online (263 members and 1342 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908

    The brady bunch

    I loved this show, I watched it everyday after school. I cant believe this chris knight married adrienne curry!! http://celebrity.aol.com/people/atao...198726,00.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    The dude has aged well. I think "We're Gettting Married" a celebreality program is beginning Sunday on VH1.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    The dude has aged well. I think "We're Gettting Married" a celebreality program is beginning Sunday on VH1.
    I watched it last night, he is FINE Jeana, He was always my fav....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I watched it last night, he is FINE Jeana, He was always my fav....
    He's hot, but he's too wishy washy for my taste.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    He's hot, but he's too wishy washy for my taste.
    I know isnt he, I mean he doesnt know what he wants. There is a big difference between Love and Lust.....I think the fact that she was the Top Model is what got to him.....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,834
    Black roses? Doesn't seem appropriate for a wedding at least to me.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I know isnt he, I mean he doesnt know what he wants. There is a big difference between Love and Lust.....I think the fact that she was the Top Model is what got to him.....
    Boy do I ever agree with that. BUT, I don't believe she knows what love is either - she seems to be an uneducated, foul-mouthed sex toy who is just looking for a sugar daddy. I think they both got what they wanted/deserved.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbgchick
    Boy do I ever agree with that. BUT, I don't believe she knows what love is either - she seems to be an uneducated, foul-mouthed sex toy who is just looking for a sugar daddy. I think they both got what they wanted/deserved.
    Oh my isnt she!! She is so foul, If I were a man I would NOT want a woman like that on my arm, I would not care if she was Top Model or not!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Minnesota-land of loons
    Posts
    3,212
    Quote Originally Posted by kato
    Black roses? Doesn't seem appropriate for a wedding at least to me.

    Where have I been, I've never even heard of black roses! How weird! For a wedding!

    Eve

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    Quote Originally Posted by eve
    Where have I been, I've never even heard of black roses! How weird! For a wedding!

    Eve

    They are beautiful, but I wouldn't have them at my wedding.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Minnesota-land of loons
    Posts
    3,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    They are beautiful, but I wouldn't have them at my wedding.
    Are they truly black or deep deep purple or red?

    Eve

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    Quote Originally Posted by eve
    Are they truly black or deep deep purple or red?

    Eve

    The ones I've seen were white with black tops - more than just the tips were black, the color went down most of the way to the bottom, but the very bottom was white. Very pretty! Very unusual.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill, TN
    Posts
    1,221
    I had the biggest crush on him when I was a little girl and he still looks good.....

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Masissy
    I had the biggest crush on him when I was a little girl and he still looks good.....
    Ditto!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Masissy
    I had the biggest crush on him when I was a little girl and he still looks good.....
    Remember when Greg and Mike got their perms? I swooned.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. After Reading This, You Will Never Watch 'The Brady Bunch' the Same Way Again
    By los2188 in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2015, 08:59 PM
  2. Ann B. Davis, Alice from the Brady Bunch has died.
    By Treelights in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-02-2014, 09:55 AM
  3. "Sam the Butcher" from Brady Bunch died
    By hipmamajen in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 09:36 AM
  4. Is there a Websleuther in this bunch?
    By mysteriew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 06:28 PM