The brady bunch

The dude has aged well. I think "We're Gettting Married" a celebreality program is beginning Sunday on VH1.

Jeana (DP) said:
The dude has aged well. I think "We're Gettting Married" a celebreality program is beginning Sunday on VH1.
I watched it last night, he is FINE Jeana, He was always my fav....

Jeana (DP) said:
He's hot, but he's too wishy washy for my taste.
I know isnt he, I mean he doesnt know what he wants. There is a big difference between Love and Lust.....I think the fact that she was the Top Model is what got to him.....

Black roses? Doesn't seem appropriate for a wedding at least to me.

michelle said:
I know isnt he, I mean he doesnt know what he wants. There is a big difference between Love and Lust.....I think the fact that she was the Top Model is what got to him.....
Boy do I ever agree with that. BUT, I don't believe she knows what love is either - she seems to be an uneducated, foul-mouthed sex toy who is just looking for a sugar daddy. I think they both got what they wanted/deserved.

Hbgchick said:
Boy do I ever agree with that. BUT, I don't believe she knows what love is either - she seems to be an uneducated, foul-mouthed sex toy who is just looking for a sugar daddy. I think they both got what they wanted/deserved.
Oh my isnt she!! She is so foul, If I were a man I would NOT want a woman like that on my arm, I would not care if she was Top Model or not!!

kato said:
Black roses? Doesn't seem appropriate for a wedding at least to me.

Where have I been, I've never even heard of black roses! How weird! For a wedding!

Eve

Jeana (DP) said:
They are beautiful, but I wouldn't have them at my wedding.

Are they truly black or deep deep purple or red?

Eve

eve said:
Are they truly black or deep deep purple or red?

Eve

The ones I've seen were white with black tops - more than just the tips were black, the color went down most of the way to the bottom, but the very bottom was white. Very pretty! Very unusual.

I had the biggest crush on him when I was a little girl and he still looks good.....

As annoying as I find her to be, he is even worse. He treated her so disrespectfully and seems like a major control freak. Don't get me wrong - I think she is an immature, blathering idiot, but I was really appalled by his behavior on "My Fair Brady."

Masterj said:
As annoying as I find her to be, he is even worse. He treated her so disrespectfully and seems like a major control freak. Don't get me wrong - I think she is an immature, blathering idiot, but I was really appalled by his behavior on "My Fair Brady."
LOL, I know he is very undecided on what he wants with her and she is just, well, she acts like a child! I mean do you remember the episode where he got into it with her mom? Her mom is just like adrienne with that foul mouth.

Re: black roses:
"In reality no pure black flowers exist. The so-called black tulip is actually very dark purple and the black rose is, in fact, very dark red. There are other less common cut flowers which occasionally occur in "black" forms - they all ooze decadence, mystery, fascination."
Link:http://www.flowers.org.uk/Flowers/trivia/black-rose.htm

michelle said:
LOL, I know he is very undecided on what he wants with her and she is just, well, she acts like a child! I mean do you remember the episode where he got into it with her mom? Her mom is just like adrienne with that foul mouth.
That is the episode I am talking about. He made some crack about sleeping with her or using her for sex or something and I thought it was completely obnoxious. She pouts like a petulant child, but he seems to get off on her being that way. He got mad everytime she made a decision on her own.

Masterj said:
That is the episode I am talking about. He made some crack about sleeping with her or using her for sex or something and I thought it was completely obnoxious. She pouts like a petulant child, but he seems to get off on her being that way. He got mad everytime she made a decision on her own.
I know he was mad because she bought a car...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back