1063 users online (233 members and 830 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TN - Christina Eubanks, 28, Knoxville, 29 May 2006

Hello. I am helping in getting the word out about a missing female. My friends girlfriend is missing. I believe she is 28 years old. Her name is Christina Jeanette Eubanks. She resides Knoxville, TN. From what I understand, the last time someone spoke to her was Monday, May 29th in the late evening. Her purse and money were in the house along with her cell phone and glasses. Her dog was locked in the bedroom which she never does. From what we are told there are no signs of forced entry, however there was blood found at her front, in the living room, and in the bathroom. I am a frequent viewer at Websleuths and could really use some guidance.

Please help!

Lori

Have the police been notified?

If not, WHY not? It sounds like a crime scene, IMO.

Has her family called all the area hospitals?

Get some photographs of her, so they can be posted online, and so that you can have Missing Posters made.

At the same time, get all identifying characteristics:

Date of Birth - AGE
    Hair/Eye Color
    Height/Weight
    Tattoo descriptions, if any
    ETC/ETC

I'm sure others will have better suggestions -- have you, for instance, contacted Kelly with Project Jason?

The police were notified yesterday. My friend spoke to her at 11:00 PM Monday night. She has been estranged from her mother since the age of 16 but is very close with her grandfather. I'm not really sure if the hospitals have been called etc. I will ask for photographs and get them posted. My friend is in school here in PA. His sister is telling him to get down there and pass out flyers etc.
    Thank you for the information.

My apologies, who is Kelly from project Jason and how can I get in touch with her?

Kelly

SignatureKelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
    President and Founder,
    Project Jason
    http://www.projectjason.org
    Read our Voice for the Missing Blog
    http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by lisan1373
    SignatureKelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
    President and Founder,
    Project Jason

Lisa - you did that so fast!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly
    Family members should feel free to contact me for additional assistance at kelly.jolkowski(at sign)projectjason.org.

Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
    President and Founder,
    Project Jason

And here's a link to a WS messagethread about her son, Jason
    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5044

Thank you very much. I have reached out to Kelly.

tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    lviola,

Get the flyers and I will be glad to post them/hand them out. I am around Knoxville all the time. You also need to see about getting some media attention for Christina. Let me know what I can do to help.
    Opinions are like belly buttons. Everyone's got one. This one is mine.

Invisible is offline Karma can change life with the swish of a horse's tail...Buddha
    Does the missing woman have a boyfriend? If so, has he been questioned re: her whereabouts?
    Karma can change life like the swish of a horse's tail...Buddha

If I read this correctly, Iviola is saying the boyfriend is her (Iviola's) friend and Iviola is gettng this info out for him. He lives in PA.

lviola, just to let you know we are an organization here in the state of tennessee that assist families of the missing, you can find out more about us at www.tnmissing.org if there is something you need please let us know, we can help get out flyers if needed. I may have missed something but will ask any way, when was the last time the grandfather spoke to her? was she involved with anyone else besides her known boyfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by tennessee
    lviola,

Get the flyers and I will be glad to post them/hand them out. I am around Knoxville all the time. You also need to see about getting some media attention for Christina. Let me know what I can do to help.
    Thank you so much. Friends in the area are passing her flyers out. We're really not getting any answers from the police. I did find out this morning that they are treating this as a homicide/kidnapping. I feel so helpless. I can't imagine what she's going through. How scared she must be.

Thanks for the offer to help. That would be wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by LatteDa
    Does the missing woman have a boyfriend? If so, has he been questioned re: her whereabouts?
    Yes, her boyfriend is my friends brother. He lives in DE while attends school. Police are not giving him any information. This is very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyodie
    lviola, just to let you know we are an organization here in the state of tennessee that assist families of the missing, you can find out more about us at www.tnmissing.org if there is something you need please let us know, we can help get out flyers if needed. I may have missed something but will ask any way, when was the last time the grandfather spoke to her? was she involved with anyone else besides her known boyfriend?
    The last time she spoke to her grandfather was 2 weeks ago. I asked Sean (her boyfriend) if she befriended anyone lately and he couldn't recall. She didn't mention anything. Sean spoke to her Monday at 11:00 PM and that was the lasst time anybody has heard from her. The police won't tell us anything. Would they tell you? We're so frustrated and the longer she's missing I fear the worse. She attends the Brown School of Business. She left her apartment in a way she's never have. Her jeans were found inside out on the floor, there was blood at the front door, in the living room, and in the bedroom. The back of the toilet lid was shattered and also pieces outside were found. Her dog was locked in the bedroom which she never does. She would never leave her dog alone especially locked in her bedroom where the dog would chew her shoes. I have terrible feelings about this. I don't know how to get the answers we need.

Quote Originally Posted by tennessee
    lviola,

Tennesse - I just received word the police do not want us to continue with passing out the flyers. Just heard they have a lead on a red SUV and a guy from a pizza place. They are trying to get a search warrant. Have you seen anything on the news?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast