GUILTY TN - Christina Eubanks, 28, Knoxville, 29 May 2006

lviola

Reaction score
Hello. I am helping in getting the word out about a missing female. My friends girlfriend is missing. I believe she is 28 years old. Her name is Christina Jeanette Eubanks. She resides Knoxville, TN. From what I understand, the last time someone spoke to her was Monday, May 29th in the late evening. Her purse and money were in the house along with her cell phone and glasses. Her dog was locked in the bedroom which she never does. From what we are told there are no signs of forced entry, however there was blood found at her front, in the living room, and in the bathroom. I am a frequent viewer at Websleuths and could really use some guidance.

Please help!

Lori

Have the police been notified?

If not, WHY not? It sounds like a crime scene, IMO.

Has her family called all the area hospitals?

Get some photographs of her, so they can be posted online, and so that you can have Missing Posters made.

At the same time, get all identifying characteristics:

Date of Birth - AGE
Hair/Eye Color
Height/Weight
Tattoo descriptions, if any
ETC/ETC

I'm sure others will have better suggestions -- have you, for instance, contacted Kelly with Project Jason?

The police were notified yesterday. My friend spoke to her at 11:00 PM Monday night. She has been estranged from her mother since the age of 16 but is very close with her grandfather. I'm not really sure if the hospitals have been called etc. I will ask for photographs and get them posted. My friend is in school here in PA. His sister is telling him to get down there and pass out flyers etc.
Thank you for the information.

My apologies, who is Kelly from project Jason and how can I get in touch with her?

lisan1373 said:
SignatureKelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
http://www.projectjason.org
Read our Voice for the Missing Blog
http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/

Lisa - you did that so fast!!

Kelly said:
Family members should feel free to contact me for additional assistance at kelly.jolkowski(at sign)projectjason.org.

Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
http://www.projectjason.org
Read our Voice for the Missing Blog
http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/

And here's a link to a WS messagethread about her son, Jason
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5044

Thank you very much. I have reached out to Kelly.

lviola,

Get the flyers and I will be glad to post them/hand them out. I am around Knoxville all the time. You also need to see about getting some media attention for Christina. Let me know what I can do to help.

Does the missing woman have a boyfriend? If so, has he been questioned re: her whereabouts?

If I read this correctly, Iviola is saying the boyfriend is her (Iviola's) friend and Iviola is gettng this info out for him. He lives in PA.

lviola, just to let you know we are an organization here in the state of tennessee that assist families of the missing, you can find out more about us at www.tnmissing.org if there is something you need please let us know, we can help get out flyers if needed. I may have missed something but will ask any way, when was the last time the grandfather spoke to her? was she involved with anyone else besides her known boyfriend?

tennessee said:
lviola,

Get the flyers and I will be glad to post them/hand them out. I am around Knoxville all the time. You also need to see about getting some media attention for Christina. Let me know what I can do to help.
Thank you so much. Friends in the area are passing her flyers out. We're really not getting any answers from the police. I did find out this morning that they are treating this as a homicide/kidnapping. I feel so helpless. I can't imagine what she's going through. How scared she must be.

Thanks for the offer to help. That would be wonderful.

LatteDa said:
Does the missing woman have a boyfriend? If so, has he been questioned re: her whereabouts?
Yes, her boyfriend is my friends brother. He lives in DE while attends school. Police are not giving him any information. This is very frustrating.

dannyodie said:
lviola, just to let you know we are an organization here in the state of tennessee that assist families of the missing, you can find out more about us at www.tnmissing.org if there is something you need please let us know, we can help get out flyers if needed. I may have missed something but will ask any way, when was the last time the grandfather spoke to her? was she involved with anyone else besides her known boyfriend?
The last time she spoke to her grandfather was 2 weeks ago. I asked Sean (her boyfriend) if she befriended anyone lately and he couldn't recall. She didn't mention anything. Sean spoke to her Monday at 11:00 PM and that was the lasst time anybody has heard from her. The police won't tell us anything. Would they tell you? We're so frustrated and the longer she's missing I fear the worse. She attends the Brown School of Business. She left her apartment in a way she's never have. Her jeans were found inside out on the floor, there was blood at the front door, in the living room, and in the bedroom. The back of the toilet lid was shattered and also pieces outside were found. Her dog was locked in the bedroom which she never does. She would never leave her dog alone especially locked in her bedroom where the dog would chew her shoes. I have terrible feelings about this. I don't know how to get the answers we need.

tennessee said:
lviola,

Tennesse - I just received word the police do not want us to continue with passing out the flyers. Just heard they have a lead on a red SUV and a guy from a pizza place. They are trying to get a search warrant. Have you seen anything on the news?

I haven't seen anything on her. I checked the local websites and they didn't have any stories about her. Let me click on the news and see if there is anything today.

This makes me think of Johnia Berry.

tennessee said:
I haven't seen anything on her. I checked the local websites and they didn't have any stories about her. Let me click on the news and see if there is anything today.

Thank you so much. I can't stop crying. I hope she's ok. We received the information about the SUV this morning. Her neighbor saw the SUV at 3:00 AM Tuesday. The police are getting a search warrant today to check his home.

tennessee said:

I just looked up Johnia Berry. I was not familiar with her story. Such a beautiful young woman. Why do people do these terrible things? I just don't understand.

I haven't found anything on her on any of the local news websites. I am leaving the news on to see if they have anything to say. So far, there is nothing.

tennessee said:

Please watch the news. I gave the information to my friend regarding Johnia. My friend Sean called the police and was told the following for now.
"There are 6 detectives working the case…they might be tying them

they said they have other info that they can't tell anyone right now."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123