691 users online (105 members and 586 guests)  

Websleuths News

Ny man attacks mother over 'American Idol'

PLATTSBURGH, N.Y. -- A Plattsburgh man is facing felony charges for allegedly striking his mother in the head after the two disagreed about the fate of an "American Idol" contestant.

According to court records, Cory Favreau, 24, was watching the television show's finale on May 24 with his mother, Jan Chagnon.

His mother made comments that contestant Katharine McPhee was going to have a successful career despite losing to another contestant, Taylor Hicks.
    news link

Some people take their tv very seriously

Quote Originally Posted by dark_shadows
    PLATTSBURGH, N.Y. -- A Plattsburgh man is facing felony charges for allegedly striking his mother in the head after the two disagreed about the fate of an "American Idol" contestant.

According to court records, Cory Favreau, 24, was watching the television show's finale on May 24 with his mother, Jan Chagnon.

His mother made comments that contestant Katharine McPhee was going to have a successful career despite losing to another contestant, Taylor Hicks.
    news link
    Okay, so supposedly she said it was an accident, then who called the cops...........the article didn't mention that part

*note to self* ....Don't ever piss this crazy dude off~

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    So, I'm assuming he was for Taylor.....?????

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

I do not believe this is the first time he hit her ...

It was pathetic to read her exuses for him. She raised him to be the jerk he is so I am ok with him hitting her rather then another.