Ny man attacks mother over 'American Idol'

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
PLATTSBURGH, N.Y. -- A Plattsburgh man is facing felony charges for allegedly striking his mother in the head after the two disagreed about the fate of an "American Idol" contestant.

According to court records, Cory Favreau, 24, was watching the television show's finale on May 24 with his mother, Jan Chagnon.

His mother made comments that contestant Katharine McPhee was going to have a successful career despite losing to another contestant, Taylor Hicks.
news link

dark_shadows said:
PLATTSBURGH, N.Y. -- A Plattsburgh man is facing felony charges for allegedly striking his mother in the head after the two disagreed about the fate of an "American Idol" contestant.

According to court records, Cory Favreau, 24, was watching the television show's finale on May 24 with his mother, Jan Chagnon.

His mother made comments that contestant Katharine McPhee was going to have a successful career despite losing to another contestant, Taylor Hicks.
news link
Okay, so supposedly she said it was an accident, then who called the cops:confused:...........the article didn't mention that part

*note to self* ....Don't ever piss this crazy dude off~ :crazy:

So, I'm assuming he was for Taylor.....?????

I do not believe this is the first time he hit her ...

It was pathetic to read her exuses for him. She raised him to be the jerk he is so I am ok with him hitting her rather then another.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morbidlittlemind
Back