Website
Visit site
http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~56~1887098,00.html

Article Published: Tuesday, January 13, 2004
Ramseys' nanny loses appeal in publishing case
Author challenged grand-jury secrecy law

By Mike McPhee
Denver Post Staff Writer

http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/city_news/article/0,1713,BDC_2422_2572440,00.html

Ramsey worker's appeal not heard
Family's former housekeeper challenged grand jury secrecy rule

By Mary Butler, Camera Staff Writer
January 13, 2004

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/ramsey/article/0,1299,DRMN_1296_2572450,00.htm

Ruling goes against Ramsey employee
Former housekeeper barred from printing grand jury testimony

By Charlie Brennan, Rocky Mountain News
January 13, 2004

Thanks Candy,

While this may not be a very popular opinion, I happen to agree with the ruling.

LHP can certainly write her book telling everything she knows without stating what she was asked in the GJ and how she answered. We can read between the lines and assume the things written were told to the GJ.

This is an open murder case and if LHP had been allowed to reveal the testimony of the GJ, that opens the door for all to speak who were involved.

As much as I would like to know everything, my curiousity being satisfied in no way helps move this case forward, despite my personal belief that it will never be solved.

There is no reason why the testimony should be revealed allowing the suspects to gain even more knowledge (if that's possible) than they already have. I can understand Lin's disappointment that the testimony is not public.

I cling to the hope that there is evidence that is not known to many involved and may someday be helpful. It's a really small cling, but you never know.

If they wanted to, if they were clever, they could put whatever they wanted to in the book. Mask it in a story about rats, something like that. Could be done. Why try to be good at this point? Fight Evil on it's own terms.

BrotherMoon said:
If they wanted to, if they were clever, they could put whatever they wanted to in the book. Mask it in a story about rats, something like that. Could be done. Why try to be good at this point? Fight Evil on it's own terms.

Rats? Yeah, that'll work. Rats come in through broken basement windows. They should get the DNA of all male rats in Boulder.

JMO

I agree with you Barbara. This book should not have been published.
How LHP ever got as far as she did in writing it is a little hard to understand.

BrotherMoon said:

Yup...say it is so(ain't so?;why not?) ... could/should happen (if there's a will...surely there's a WAY, right-o? ...LOL)...??? :slap: :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back