Matthew McConaughey is single!

Jules said:
Line forms behind me!!!!! :p :p

Seriously, they seemed so mismatched. He needs someone more like, ummm, me! ;)

He seems like he needs the really down to earth type one who doesn't like getting her hands dirty. And one who likes to play the bongos in the buff. LOL

Sorry Girlies he is already in line to be my boytoy!!

Whatever ya'll :hand: He is no longer single....I have HIM! :razz:

I'll get my hands dirty and play the Bongos naked!! lol I always tell my hubby I would only leave him for one man--that man is Matthew!! He doesn't live too far from here and my hubby is deployed hmmm..................... :)

To late girls he is on his way to me!!!!! :crazy:

kato said:
He seems like he needs the really down to earth type one who doesn't like getting her hands dirty. And one who likes to play the bongos in the buff. LOL
I would play bongos in the buff with him ANYDAY, heck I would play anything with him in the buff.....:blushing:

I can see a SERIOUS cat fight brewing here rrrrreeeowrrrrr

kato said:

I LOVED him with Sandra Bullock. They just seemed so right together. I was bummed when she married Jesse.

He is hot, but I worked a NASCAR event with him that completely ruined it for me. He seemed a bit out of it (high, perhaps?) and he was the grossest eater I've ever seen. I'm talking food coming out of the sides of his mouth while he shoveled it in and continued to talk at the same time. All of us women were so excited to meet him and that just about killed the fantasy.

I just won't look at him when he eats! :crazy: :D Or should I say, I won't be looking at his mouth. :blushing: :p

Masterj said:
He is hot, but I worked a NASCAR event with him that completely ruined it for me. He seemed a bit out of it (high, perhaps?) and he was the grossest eater I've ever seen. I'm talking food coming out of the sides of his mouth while he shoveled it in and continued to talk at the same time. All of us women were so excited to meet him and that just about killed the fantasy.
Hey I seen him on that show where he had his RV and was traveling around and he likes to eat thats for sure. And I could tell by watching that he was a big eater and sloppy as well. But thats ok for me, I love him anyway...:blushing:

UGh bad eating manners??

Forget it .. you can have him... Sorry for his loss of me...

Jules said:
I just won't look at him when he eats! :crazy: :D Or should I say, I won't be looking at his mouth. :blushing: :p
I can definitely get past the bad eating manners! A man could do worse things! LOL So long as he is good at others, I am okay! :)

Okay, he eats with the gusto of a hound dog. He's a manly man. ;)

I could lie and tell him I'm a good cook to bait him. But I think he'd go after Jules instead. :p

Marine Mom said:
Okay, he eats with the gusto of a hound dog. He's a manly man. ;)
LOL, I will cook him anything, And I love to cook..........You know what they say, "The way to a mans heart is through his stomach":D .

Okay girls... he is absolutely beautiful. He's got the looks FOR SURE. I mean, who couldn't love those dimples?

But I read/saw/heard somewhere (I think I read a magazine interview with him, but can't be sure..) something that sticks out in my mind about him that totally ruined everything! :sick:

I got the impression that he's like... really high maintenance. Manicures/ pedicures/ facials/ the works. I even remember it saying something about him having to perm his hair so it's not "too curly or too straight". Ugh... It may just be me, but I can't handle that girly stuff in a man.

I have to be picky about my celebrity crushes so I don't end up with another disaster crush like I had for Tom Cruise :eek:

All in good fun... all in good fun. I'm sure he's a great guy! (Matthew, that is. I'm pretty sure Tom isn't a very good guy):truce:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back