"Alien Head" appears on X-ray! This is weird...

I saw that on the aol intro page. It was STRANGE!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ok I dont get it....Why cant they just open the bird up and see whats in it? Am I missing something here?:confused:

Well, I hope they release the results. If it is something extraterrestrial,
the government would probably never let the public know.

Tristan said:
I doubt it is. It was scary looking though. :eek:

Who here believes in Aliens? Just curious. I dont know, I tend to lean towards not believing..

michelle said:
Who here believes in Aliens? Just curious. I dont know, I tend to lean towards not believing..
Michelle I do.I will try and make this one short. A bunch of us were camping at a lake in Calif. a few years ago.A buddy of mine and my wife were the last to bed sitting by the fire.All of the sudden this Bright lite came down from the sky over the lake.It lit up the entrire camp ground. We could actually see inside the tents. Then it went straight up and left.We heard people yelling TURN off The light.We figured it was a UFO looking for intelligent life and all they saw was 3 Idiots sitting around the Fire at 3:00 Am. :doh:

:laugh:
JDB said:
.We figured it was a UFO looking for intelligent life and all they saw was 3 Idiots sitting around the Fire at 3:00 Am. :doh:
Oh my , that is too funny. I guess I wont say I am 100% against it, I just have a hard time believing. But anything is possible.

And how come "the aliens" always look exactly the same? Not much diversity in outer space I guess. :confused:

JDB said:
Michelle I do.I will try and make this one short. A bunch of us were camping at a lake in Calif. a few years ago.A buddy of mine and my wife were the last to bed sitting by the fire.All of the sudden this Bright lite came down from the sky over the lake.It lit up the entrire camp ground. We could actually see inside the tents. Then it went straight up and left.We heard people yelling TURN off The light.We figured it was a UFO looking for intelligent life and all they saw was 3 Idiots sitting around the Fire at 3:00 Am. :doh:

I am sorry... I have to ask .....
At that point how much alcohol had you 3 had??

:laugh: :laugh:
Amraann said:
I am sorry... I have to ask .....
At that point how much alcohol had you 3 had??
Thats funny Am....

JDB said:

Nah. They were probably on the lookout for those scary ducks. Apparently our webfooted friends only seem mild mannered, when in reality they are quite the alien-eaters.

(I'm not making fun of your experience, which sounds rather breathtaking.)

Tristan said:

If it were an extraterrestrial, its face wouldn't show up on an x-ray, would it? No more than yours or mine.

michelle said:
Oh, I absolutley believe in aliens! How could we, as a race, be so arrogant to think that in all of that space out there that the only other beings are here on Earth? We're not that smart and don't hold up well, lol! I think they have visited us. I think they've been visiting for ages but finally left their mark with Roswell. I mean, come on....for thousands of years, no technology...then all of the sudden, BAM! We have come farther in the past 60 years or so with technology then we ever, ever have. Did we really just get that smart all of the sudden? I think not!
However, I don't think that was one in the duck's tummy!...but ya never know!

I'll stop now for fear of sounding like looney Tom Cruise...but I do believe!

Well, if it isn't an alien head, I would guess that if it is a head, it looks like a turtle.

I should know, the BarnGod woke me up at 5 am the other day by shoving one in my face.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back