IL - Maria Del Rocio Medina, 29, stabbed to death, Chicago, 4 June 2006

One date on the poster says 2005, the other says 2006. Which one is correct?

dulcinea said:
One date on the poster says 2005, the other says 2006. Which one is correct?
Thank you for noting that, the 2006 is correct, sometimes there are many errors that need to be corrected. Good watchful eye! I think the NCMEC is overwhelmed and errors do exist there.

? couples other children placed with DCF Would this mean the father has her and is on the run? Please let her be found safely.

Sorry to keep folks in the loop, it has been a busy day, I should have posted this in the morning but I thought that someone would eventually.

The above link tells much more of the story.

That baby is just adorable. She has the biggest eyes. I wonder why she is the only one that the dad took with him? Maybe the other two weren't at home at the time.

Obviously the dad murdered the mother and has taken off. The mom was only 29 years old. So young. I hope the dad won't lose patience with the baby and end up hurting her. His nerves are probably on edge...afraid of getting caught. Maybe he will drop her off with relatives somewhere and she will be safe. I hope that the get him before he reaches Mexico.

A 16-month-old Chicago girl and her father, who were reported missing yesterday, have been found safe in Chicago.

The father, 40-year-old Daniel Medina, has been arrested. He also goes by the name Fidel Carrasco.

His wife, 29-year-old Maria Medina, was found dead of multiple stab wounds Sunday in Chicago's Little Village neighborhood.

Police say he and the little girl were found at a relative's home late last night.T

hey say the girl, Guadalupe Medina, is being examined by medical personnel and appears to be in good condition.

http://www.wqad.com/Global/story.asp?S=4992659&nav=1sW7

Bobbisangel said:
That baby is just adorable. She has the biggest eyes. I wonder why she is the only one that the dad took with him? Maybe the other two weren't at home at the time.

The three year old answered the door when the police came. It sounds like the other two were left at the home with the body of their dead mother. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back