Stupid, but I was shocked. Sly Stallone is 60???

Jeana (DP)

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When Tough Guys Party
June 2, 2006 1:50PM ET

Sylvester Stallone celebrated his 60th birthday in Las Vegas this weekend, and the party looked like a who's who of aging celebrity toughs. Bruce Willis, James Caan and John Travolta all joined the festivities while Donald Trump praised the birthday boy and Arnold Schwarzenegger gave out hugs. Also present, but significantly less macho, was David Spade.

Trump called Sly "a really unique guy... someone very special", while Travolta said "I hope we all look that good at 60. That's awesome."

The party even had it's own brand, a graphic image of the name "Sly" crossed with a sexy silhouette and the roman numeral for 60, "LX".

http://tmz.aol.com/

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jeana (DP) said:
Also present, but significantly less macho, was David Spade.

I swallowed my gum on that one! Oh, that was dang funny! :D :D :D

Oh, I can. I thought he was older than 60, to be honest.

Oh my Gosh I am getting old fast. 60!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL The first date Mr Tybee and I ever went on was to see Rocky 1.

He looks like he has had some plastic surgery around the eyes. He used to be quite sexy in his younger days.

BrendaStar said:
He looks like he has had some plastic surgery around the eyes. He used to be quite sexy in his younger days.

Didn't we all! LOL I'd love to have the name of his surgeon. He doesn't look too bad for that age.

It's funny that he played a fighter, because his face looks like a deflated punching bag IMO. He also talks like he has a mouth full of mush.

South Park does a great parody of him, his speech is so impaired you can't even make out what he's saying, so they have the words on the screen. LOL

shopper said:
It's funny that he played a fighter, because his face looks like a deflated punching bag IMO. He also talks like he has a mouth full of mush.

South Park does a great parody of him, his speech is so impaired you can't even make out what he's saying, so they have the words on the screen. LOL

Mr. Stallone suffered a stroke when he was rather young. It left part of his face paralized; hence, the speech problem.

Nova said:
Mr. Stallone suffered a stroke when he was rather young. It left part of his face paralized; hence, the speech problem.

For real? Oops. :angel:

Nova said:

Interesting, I didn't know that. Thanks.

tybee204 said:
LOL The first date Mr Tybee and I ever went on was to see Rocky 1.

The first date Mr. EL and I went on was to see "Home Alone". :) I'll probably be dead when Macaulay Culkin turns 60!!

englishleigh said:
The first date Mr. EL and I went on was to see "Home Alone". :) I'll probably be dead when Macaulay Culkin turns 60!!
That is too funny! I had kids when that movie came out! Now who's old around here? :laugh:

deandaniellws said:
That is too funny! I had kids when that movie came out! Now who's old around here? :laugh:

That seems ages ago but it was only about 15 years ago!! So, you're not old, Pam!! :slap: :)

englishleigh said:
That seems ages ago but it was only about 15 years ago!! So, you're not old, Pam!! :slap: :)
Yes I am. I am 46 now. Closer to 50 than to 40. I sure am glad my hubby is older....so he will always think of me as a youngster! LOL :)

deandaniellws said:
Yes I am. I am 46 now. Closer to 50 than to 40. I sure am glad my hubby is older....so he will always think of me as a youngster! LOL :)

46 is NOT old...trust me!! :blowkiss:

I feel old. I am going to be 32 in December!! I cant believe where the time has gone....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back