1031 users online (208 members and 823 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

There is a woman threatening to jump . . .

out of a parking garage a block away from my office in Dallas. Apparently, she's been there since 11:00 this morning. There are a billion cops, swat teams and the fire department. Anyone local see anything on the news?

Please help me pray that they're able to talk her down. Its about 100 degrees out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    out of a parking garage a block away from my office in Dallas. Apparently, she's been there since 11:00 this morning. There are a billion cops, swat teams and the fire department. Anyone local see anything on the news?

Please help me pray that they're able to talk her down. Its about 100 degrees out there.

Wow, I'm surprised Fox hasn't gotten hold of this one. Praying...let us know what happens.

Jeana, I didn't find anything on Dallas news sites. Nothing on the local news down here.

Weird day here. We're now smelling smoke in my office.

Jenna: Please come down from the ledge.The heat has finally got to you. Flapping your wings will not cool you off. Please come back inside.
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

Quote Originally Posted by JDB
    Jenna: Please come down from the ledge.The heat has finally got to you. Flapping your wings will not cool you off. Please come back inside.
    You sound like the attorney in the next office over. He said if she's been up there since 11:00, she's not much of a jumper. I just don't want to burn to death. I hope they figure out what this smoke is. We've got deadlines for pity sake.

You sound like the attorney in the next office over. He said if she's been up there since 11:00, she's not much of a jumper. I just don't want to burn to death. I hope they figure out what this smoke is. We've got deadlines for pity sake.
    Now wait a minute What smoke??>I mean it is hot but now you have smoke in the Bldg. get the heck out will ya/
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

my sis is an attorney in Dallas.....maybe you're in the same building...LOL I'll have to email and ask her if the jumper is close by! Hope she comes down....any new news???

Quote Originally Posted by JDB
    Now wait a minute What smoke??>I mean it is hot but now you have smoke in the Bldg. get the heck out will ya/

I did for about 20 minutes, but I've got deadlines. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sassygerl
    my sis is an attorney in Dallas.....maybe you're in the same building...LOL I'll have to email and ask her if the jumper is close by! Hope she comes down....any new news???

What street is she on? I'm in the Pearl/Ross St./San Jacinto area, but there are a lot of tall buildings here.

That made me laugh!!! I know its terrible of me..

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann

Me too. I'm probably going straight to hell. If she really jumps, I'll never get over it. I still can't find anything about it on the net.

I'm afraid I thought it was funny too... but then again I'm already in the monogrammed handbasket...

Edited to add... PLEASE DON'T LET THIS WOMAN JUMP!!!!

Its OK Jeana I think all the mods will be there and of course Tybee will be the queen!!

She took DK's level of hell test and I think she is like 2 levels below the rest of us Hell will not be a lonely place!!

Damn ... my halo is off center

Its OK Jeana I think all the mods will be there and of course Tybee will be the queen!!

She took DK's level of hell test and I think she is like 2 levels below the rest of us Hell will not be a lonely place!!

Damn ... my halo is off center

All hail Tybee!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast