There is a woman threatening to jump . . .

Jeana (DP)

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
out of a parking garage a block away from my office in Dallas. Apparently, she's been there since 11:00 this morning. There are a billion cops, swat teams and the fire department. Anyone local see anything on the news?

Please help me pray that they're able to talk her down. Its about 100 degrees out there.

Jeana (DP) said:
out of a parking garage a block away from my office in Dallas. Apparently, she's been there since 11:00 this morning. There are a billion cops, swat teams and the fire department. Anyone local see anything on the news?

Please help me pray that they're able to talk her down. Its about 100 degrees out there.

Wow, I'm surprised Fox hasn't gotten hold of this one. Praying...let us know what happens.

Jeana, I didn't find anything on Dallas news sites. Nothing on the local news down here.

Jenna: Please come down from the ledge.The heat has finally got to you. Flapping your wings will not cool you off. Please come back inside. :innocent:

JDB said:
Jenna: Please come down from the ledge.The heat has finally got to you. Flapping your wings will not cool you off. Please come back inside. :innocent:

You sound like the attorney in the next office over. He said if she's been up there since 11:00, she's not much of a jumper. :eek: :eek: :eek: I just don't want to burn to death. I hope they figure out what this smoke is. We've got deadlines for pity sake.

Jeana (DP) said:
You sound like the attorney in the next office over. He said if she's been up there since 11:00, she's not much of a jumper. :eek: :eek: :eek: I just don't want to burn to death. I hope they figure out what this smoke is. We've got deadlines for pity sake.
Now wait a minute What smoke??>I mean it is hot but now you have smoke in the Bldg. get the heck out will ya/

my sis is an attorney in Dallas.....maybe you're in the same building...LOL I'll have to email and ask her if the jumper is close by! Hope she comes down....any new news???

JDB said:
Now wait a minute What smoke??>I mean it is hot but now you have smoke in the Bldg. get the heck out will ya/

I did for about 20 minutes, but I've got deadlines. LOL :D

Sassygerl said:
my sis is an attorney in Dallas.....maybe you're in the same building...LOL I'll have to email and ask her if the jumper is close by! Hope she comes down....any new news???

What street is she on? I'm in the Pearl/Ross St./San Jacinto area, but there are a lot of tall buildings here.

Jeana (DP) said:

That made me laugh!!! I know its terrible of me..

Amraann said:

Me too. I'm probably going straight to hell. If she really jumps, I'll never get over it. :eek: :eek: :eek: I still can't find anything about it on the net.

Amraann said:
I'm afraid I thought it was funny too...:innocent: but then again I'm already in the monogrammed handbasket... :angel:

Edited to add... PLEASE DON'T LET THIS WOMAN JUMP!!!! :truce:

Its OK Jeana I think all the mods will be there and of course Tybee will be the queen!!

She took DK's level of hell test and I think she is like 2 levels below the rest of us:) Hell will not be a lonely place!! :angel: :angel:

Damn ... my halo is off center :)

Amraann said:
Its OK Jeana I think all the mods will be there and of course Tybee will be the queen!!

She took DK's level of hell test and I think she is like 2 levels below the rest of us:) Hell will not be a lonely place!! :angel: :angel:

Damn ... my halo is off center :)

2.gif
All hail Tybee!

Jeana (DP) said:
Me too. I'm probably going straight to hell. If she really jumps, I'll never get over it. :eek: :eek: :eek: I still can't find anything about it on the net.

A little gallow's humor that she doesn't even hear won't actually make her jump. Or not jump. Everybody gets a pass on this one, IMHO.

Nova said:
A little gallow's humor that she doesn't even hear won't actually make her jump. Or not jump. Everybody gets a pass on this one, IMHO.

You're right about that. If she was serious, she would have just done it. I'm wondering how they even knew she was suicidal in the first place. I wouldn't think anything about someone sitting in the parking garage like that. Perhaps she was standing on the edge earlier or she called someone or left a note to alert them. Its definately a cry for help.

I just heard they talked the woman down, but the smoke in here is getting worse, so I'm out.

Jeana (DP) said:
I just heard they talked the woman down, but the smoke in here is getting worse, so I'm out.

Ok what was up with the smoke yesterday?

kato said:
Ok what was up with the smoke yesterday?
Yeah, I just read this whole thread and now I'm curious too - what was the smoke in the building??? Glad the woman was talked down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back