GA - Jordin Paulder, 9, dies in ax attack, Fulton County, 5 June 2006

Holy Cow!!!! What is wrong with people today!!!!! :banghead:

That guy was nuts. He set fire to the families trash because there was something pink in it, He hated the color pink.

that poor little boy.

I am telling you, I hate hearing this stuff. I fear for our children so bad!! All we can do is pray God keeps them safe...

I printed it out early this morning and shared it with everyone on our site. I didn't sleep last night and then I read this. The mindset and anger is unimaginable. The fact that anyone could do this to a child is incredible! I am so worried about everyone right now.

I need to say I am metro Atlanta too.Just a few miles from this happening.We are treading on a very fine line with the new construction we are doing. The behaviors I am seeing are horrific and the way they choose to live are horrific. CPS is a constant.Dekalb County police is a constant.This child didn't deserve this. There are signs posted in the back of our property that say, in part, because I don't speak Spanish, no snitching!

I have never in my life experienced anything like this. I cannot understand why a child would be sacrificed for anyone's issues. I just can't. I will die trying but this is not going to happen.I will fight this ugliness.

concernedperson said:
I printed it out early this morning and shared it with everyone on our site. I didn't sleep last night and then I read this. The mindset and anger is unimaginable. The fact that anyone could do this to a child is incredible! I am so worried about everyone right now.

I need to say I am metro Atlanta too.Just a few miles from this happening.We are treading on a very fine line with the new construction we are doing. The behaviors I am seeing are horrific and the way they choose to live are horrific. CPS is a constant.Dekalb County police is a constant.This child didn't deserve this. There are signs posted in the back of our property that say, in part, because I don't speak Spanish, no snitching!

I have never in my life experienced anything like this. I cannot understand why a child would be sacrificed for anyone's issues. I just can't. I will die trying but this is not going to happen.I will fight this ugliness.
It is horrible. I can believe the horror this poor child must have went through...Its a scary world...

WTH is wrong with people? A nine year old kid is brutally murdered for trying to help someone.

:(

tennessee said:
WTH is wrong with people? A nine year old kid is brutally murdered for trying to help someone.

:(
Doesnt it just break your heart....I cant stop thinking about this one.....

I couldn't quite understand if Cabrera Borjas actually did it or not - only that he acted suspiciously. But he was in jail so you know he had to be acting strange there, too. So why not release him to a mental facility? This is sick...he should have been confined somewhere.

Yes. Unfortunately, they can't be committed against their will anymore. When is someone with authority going to wake up and realize that unfortunately for some people mental institutionalization is necessary.

Now there is a little boy who will never grow up and have the chance to do great things. There is a man who needed to be put away not only for his protection but for the protection of the public that is now dead.

What a horrific story - that poor little boy!! :( According to the article, they're not sure if the 21 year old guy they shot is the one who hit the boy in the face with the ax. I sure hope so, one less animal on the street.

This whole situation is just horrible. OMG!
Terrible for everyone involved.

JMHO
fran

Even if the guy killed wasn't the one who injured the boy, the crazy jerk broke n officer's arm and charged at an officer. He had to know they would defend themselves.

That poor boy. He was alerting them that they had a bad tire, which turned out to be a smaller doughnut. The kid wasn't lying! Why oh why did this maniac hit the child in the face with an axe much less hit the child anyway?!
He just happens to have an axe in the car? What a weirdo. If this is the case, then something tells me he was joy riding around looking for someone to hit with the axe! He must've had a lot of anger and be emotionally disturbed to get so ticked over a child yelling to him in an innocent gesture to be helpful!

If the guy killed did murder this child, then he deserves what he got.
It won't bring the poor little boy back OR save the brother from nightmares after witnessing his brother being attacked, but it sure will keep another person from getting hurt or killed.
And all of the guys with him could've stopped him. They are guilty by association. Plus, one of them stopped the car to let this guy out. They are all crazy hoodlems!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back