Khavna

Crazy WS member
Reaction score
The Doe Network:
Case File 889DFCA

DPscholka.jpg

Pscholka, circa 1971

Debra T. Pscholka
Missing since June 5, 1971 from Corona, Riverside County, California.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: November 7, 1958
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 12 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'6"; 125 lbs. (57 kg.)
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
  • Dentals: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Pscholka was last seen June 5, 1971 in Corona, CA, after going to the movie theater with some friends. Pscholka told them she was going to the local park. The movie theater was on 6th Street but it is no longer there. Debra was last seen around 8:15 PM. Foul play is suspected.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Corona Police Department
951-736-2330

Agency Case Number:
71-4492

NCIC Number: M-678197524
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
California Department of Justice

this is my first post and i have always been interested in this case, does any one have any information on her?

wondering if anyone can provide useful links to supply more information on this case.
if looked up the doenetwork for unidentified bodies found in the corona, California area and surrounding counties and have found no matches :banghead:

The Doe Network:
Case File 889DFCA

DPscholka.jpg

Pscholka, circa 1971

Debra T. Pscholka
Missing since June 5, 1971 from Corona, Riverside County, California.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: November 7, 1958
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 12 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'6"; 125 lbs. (57 kg.)
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
  • Dentals: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Pscholka was last seen June 5, 1971 in Corona, CA, after going to the movie theater with some friends. Pscholka told them she was going to the local park. The movie theater was on 6th Street but it is no longer there. Debra was last seen around 8:15 PM. Foul play is suspected.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Corona Police Department
951-736-2330

Agency Case Number:
71-4492

NCIC Number: M-678197524
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
California Department of Justice

Return to the Unexplained Disappearances' Index

would like to get more information on this case if there is any out there :sick:

This has been the one case that really haunts me...no leads, no tips.....nothing...a while back I saw a post from her sister on a geneology site...she was looking for any info on Debra but her message was a couple of years old................I wonder if the police are still on the case................

kylie said:
This has been the one case that really haunts me...no leads, no tips.....nothing...a while back I saw a post from her sister on a geneology site...she was looking for any info on Debra but her message was a couple of years old................I wonder if the police are still on the case................
i agree with you kylie, this case has done the same for me as well, i have always been asking if there were any witnesses that saw her go into the park or go out of it? i have such an affinity with this case i don't know why. by chance what is her sister's name?

I don't know her sister's name I just remember that her last name was Pscholka and she had a message on the site that her sister Debra had been missing for a long time ....I emailed her at the email listed but got no response...it was probably no good anymore...the message was several years old...
I am wondering if anyone overheard her say she was going to the park or if they have reinterviewed her friends .............I wonder if there were any sex offenders in the area...........this was a horrible time for disappearnces in general because laws were so lax at that time.............

kylie said:
I don't know her sister's name I just remember that her last name was Pscholka and she had a message on the site that her sister Debra had been missing for a long time ....I emailed her at the email listed but got no response...it was probably no good anymore...the message was several years old...
I am wondering if anyone overheard her say she was going to the park or if they have reinterviewed her friends .............I wonder if there were any sex offenders in the area...........this was a horrible time for disappearnces in general because laws were so lax at that time.............
that probably explains why there are so many missing children in the 70s' actually parks are potential hotspots for sex offenders and criminals. i myself have been to the park at night (i'm over 20) with some children and have seen some creepy/dodgy people hanging around looking at the children. i have even stopped and watched children that i don't know when i 'm there just to make them more safer as well as the children that i'm with :woohoo: it makes you think why would she go to the park after 8 at night?! i'm not from america so i wouldn't have a clue if it gets dark at that time or not, however i would never let my child go to the park at that time :banghead:

also thinking, she told her friends that she was going to the local park but did she really? i mean she could have been snatched before then or even after that is. she might have just said that she was going and made her way somewhere else :waitasec:

i would like to get information on her family please if there is any out there? :waitasec: :twocents:

There is not much info other than what was provided. The fact that "foul play is suspected" in her killing has not been substantiated in any way---not that that there were clues to that but nothing substantial in the media etc.

lilsister said:
There is not much info other than what was provided. The fact that "foul play is suspected" in her killing has not been substantiated in any way---not that that there were clues to that but nothing substantial in the media etc.
true, i thinks its just because she simply vanished and was never seen again under a suspicious way and that's why they class her as being a victim of 'foul play' :sick:

I wonder if the people who worked at the theater were checked out...I found the geneology thread but the email is no longer valid and the post about Debra is not there but other posts about other Pscholka relatives are. I wonder if any detectives who worked this case are still around..............

kylie said:
I wonder if the people who worked at the theater were checked out...I found the geneology thread but the email is no longer valid and the post about Debra is not there but other posts about other Pscholka relatives are. I wonder if any detectives who worked this case are still around..............
true i never thought of that before maybe they might have seen her go somewhere?! :confused: i don't think so i mean it been nearly 40 years many of them would be elderly of dead by now :( back then if a child went missing usually there wasn't much help because of the limited resources etc quiet sad really:blushing:
children should not be allowed to go into a park by themselves at least not at night time terrible things can happen, i remember when had finished work to get home i had to cross a large park to get to the street that leads to my house during this time i was followed by not one or two but three men! :eek: through the park at night and it was only 8. thankfully my partner was waiting at the other end for me and i txt him saying there were people following me he ran and just made it to where i was because they were hot on my trail. they stopped and ran back the other way. i have thanked God nothing happened that night that was when i was 19 going on 20 just imagine what would have happened if they got me it would have been tough to defend myself let alone a 12 year old girl in the park by herself

o.k i've been surfing the net and i looked up people who had the last name Pschoka and live in Carona, California they are:

BETHANY A PSCHOLKA, LYNN A PSCHOLKA, MICHAEL P PSCHOLKA

i have also found Pscholka's that live around Carona as well, maybe this might help you Kylie in remembering her sisters name :confused: there are however men who have that last name that live in Carona as well so maybe she had a brother as well???? you might not be able to use these links but these are the names i have found so far that could be related to her???? :bang:

all i know so far is that Debra's sister's name was Bethany ann Pscholka now its Bethany ann sevier (possibly married now i think she is divorced and since has gone back to using the last name Pscholka) she has lived in Carona, Riversdale and Norca, California she is now 48 years old and is Debra's younger sister. is there anyone out there that could help me contact this woman? :banghead:

I'm wondering if anyone can help me locate Debra's sister
all i know so far is that Debra's sister's name was Bethany ann Pscholka now its Bethany ann sevier (possibly married now i think she is divorced and since has gone back to using the last name Pscholka) she has lived in Carona, Riversdale and Norca, California she is now 48 years old and is Debra's younger sister. is there anyone out there that could help me contact this woman?

Khavana,

I just got done looking at the white pages on the Internet...I think her parents might live in Lincoln, CA. Their ages are listed as I think 63 years old.....
It would only cost 7.95 to get a report through Intellus.....I wonder if we contact her what would we say....you know I wonder if often brothers and sisters stay in the area because they can't bear to leave ..just in case.......but this case has been with me for at least 10 years.......................

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back