1102 users online (171 members and 931 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    One of the best things about my Kindle is that I can email docs, books, music, etc. to it for a small fee. If you find out the person's Amazon user ID you can email it to them. For example, JohnDoe@kindle.com.

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Copyright, at last

The copyright on Searching for Anna FINALLY came through (more than two years after the application.) The book now has a Library of Congress number dated back to March 17, 2008: TX7-120-730.

floridamomma is offline "I've never let my school interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
    i would love this book, it's not available at the link any longer...or on kindle?!

Quote Originally Posted by floridamomma View Post
    i would love this book, it's not available at the link any longer...or on kindle?!
    Thank you so much for your interest. The free download was available for a limited time before the manuscript was published. Now you can get it from Amazon or direct from Lulu, the publisher. Let me know if you need these links. It should be available for e-readers as well.

floridamomma is offline "I've never let my school interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
    thank you, let me check to see how much money i have, id love to read it. i dont feel im much help, but will certainly do anything possible!

hugs & peace!

Quote Originally Posted by floridamomma View Post
    thank you, let me check to see how much money i have, id love to read it. i dont feel im much help, but will certainly do anything possible!

hugs & peace!
    We have placed a few copies in the local library. If you request the book from your local library, you would be able to read it and would also give the book a wider circulation! Best of luck. Let us know how it goes!

I ordered it from Amazon today- wish it was available on Kindle, but it wasn't. (I'm old, but still into that instant gratification thing!)

Anxious to get it! More anxious for you to get some answers, though. (hugs)

For those interested in the Searching for Anna book, here is the link to order the book through lulu.

Order the book "Searching For Anna" directly from http://www.lulu.com/content/2005085
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Well, my book arrived in the mail today- I just finished it.

I wish I could say I had some kind of instinct, a light bulb moment...

I do not feel that she has passed on. In reading for so many months (all these threads) I opened the book with an open mind. After finishing the book, I sat there and just held it... I wish I had some answers. If I had to guess, I have to say I think her bio father had some contact with a woman who could not have a child, and he directed her to Anna. I am sure this idea has been tossed around, it just didn't stick to me as I read it here- it just kinda landed on me as I finished the book.

Again, hugs, prayers and peace to Anna's family.

Am rereading SFA hoping something might come to mind that hasn't previously.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

New ideas do come in waves.
    Dr. Waters apparently was not too social towards the latter part of his life, including when Anna disappeared. If he had given her to someone, that friend or perhaps acquaintance circle would have been small. Definitely, someone knows something.
    How would we find out who Dr. Waters knew or rather, was semi close too enough for him to talk them into taking Anna and raising her?
    This has always been on my mind.
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/

I haven't been here in some time, so I was pleasantly surprised to see that the thread is active again. Both the Georges had a number of acquaintances, even though they were casual acquaintances, but I am not remembering any who haven't been questioned. The one I would really like to know more about is the lady who ran the health clinic in Pacifica, the one with whom GW had such a long phone conversation after Brody died.

It was Evelyn Wanek who ran the health clinic. Here is the link to the thread for Evelyn

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...7-Evelyn-Wanek
    ~JMO~

Hi Annasmom, I have not been logged in for a long time, but I always follow the threads and get emailed updates. I have never stopped working on this from behind the scenes. I am continually rethinking and reviewing information and searching new things I find for any new leads. This brought me to a new thought- as I saw that the FBI decided to no longer pursue the DB Cooper case, it made me start thinking...the money had serial numbers, and that brought me to the idea that the money in Brody's safe deposit would also have them, and I wonder if the FBI might run the serial numbers from them, and see what may come up? That might tell us the last time they were circulated, (dates) where they came from, (his location) and if they had anything to do with a legal tracking system? Is there a way that Dr. Doogie or others might be able to access this? Let me know, I can get access to many avenues if necessary. (ps. I miss working with you all, and I have never forgotten the importance of finding Anna, always in my thoughts)

This is a good idea, but LE has let us know that they will not do anything else on this case unless there is some new compelling evidence. The money in GB's safety deposit box, unclaimed, went to the State, so it wouldn't be possible to track down the serial numbers. But thank you for your offer of help, InterestedNHelping, and for your concern for Anna.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15