830 users online (114 members and 716 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E
    I'm almost finished with the book now. I'm sure I'm not the first to point this out, but I can't help but notice the connection between the name "Gary" in Michaele's dream and the fact that Hotel Paul was located on Geary street, which is very similar. Probably just a coincidence, but when I read Geary, I remembered the Gary dream.
    Always good to have an extra pair of eyes looking for us.

Annasmom, regarding the dream of a nurse taking Anna, was it the nurse's attire that made you aware the woman was a nurse? I know that Brody befriended waitresses at the local eateries. Some waitress uniforms at diners were white and were similar to nurses uniforms. Like on the show from the 70's "Alice". Hotel maids wore those uniforms too. Did you compare the woman's description in your dreams to any Joe Ford saw GB bothering?

Quote Originally Posted by itsreenw
    Annasmom, regarding the dream of a nurse taking Anna, was it the nurse's attire that made you aware the woman was a nurse? I know that Brody befriended waitresses at the local eateries. Some waitress uniforms at diners were white and were similar to nurses uniforms. Like on the show from the 70's "Alice". Hotel maids wore those uniforms too. Did you compare the woman's description in your dreams to any Joe Ford saw GB bothering?
    Sorry, I can barely remember anything about the dream. Fortunately, I described it in my journal when it was closer to the actual occurrence. I don't think this was a "prophetic" dream or anything. It was just something to check on when we couldn't think of anything else to do.

Regarding hair color. From the few pictures I've seen of Anna's family, it looks like they all have dark hair. Anna was blond at age 5. Lots of kids are blond at a young age, then their hair darkens as they grow older. I was towheaded as a child, but now my hair is auburn. My older daughter went from blonde to brunette between kindergarten and 2nd grade.

Isn't it possible that Anna's hair darkened? Has anybody thought of altering an age-progressed picture to give her dark hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E
    Regarding hair color. From the few pictures I've seen of Anna's family, it looks like they all have dark hair. Anna was blond at age 5. Lots of kids are blond at a young age, then their hair darkens as they grow older. I was towheaded as a child, but now my hair is auburn. My older daughter went from blonde to brunette between kindergarten and 2nd grade.

Isn't it possible that Anna's hair darkened? Has anybody thought of altering an age-progressed picture to give her dark hair?
    I still consider myself a blonde... but I too was a towheaded kid, and now I'm a dark blonde with blonde streaks.

Now my mother... she was a towheaded kid. As she aged her hair got darker and darker until she had dark brown hair. When she passed at 72 years of age, not ONE single gray hair was on her head... all dark brown hair!

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Anything new on the completion of the book? Is there any timeframes when it will be published?

Quote Originally Posted by SherlockJr
    Anything new on the completion of the book? Is there any timeframes when it will be published?
    Funny you ask that question today: I just spoke to Annasmom this morning and she has had a proof-reader go over the manuscript and will be incorporating those changes. Chapter 20 (concerning our work here) remains a problem - we will probably be detailing that in an appendix after the main part of the book written by me. It may be optimistic, but I would like to have something in hand by the January 16th, 2007 anniversary of Anna's disappearance (and the radio interview).
    Order the book "Searching For Anna" directly from [URL="http://www.lulu.com/conte

Anna's Christmas Greeting

Quote Originally Posted by SherlockJr
    Anna drew these goofy Christmas trees in December of 1972 (notice the tongue hanging out), and I wanted to post them with my thanks to all of you WebSleuthers for your work and support this year. Lo.

Merry Christmas and LOLOLO (instead of HOHOHO) everyone!!!

What a cute card! I'll be offline for a few days, but I'll be thinking of Anna on Christmas. I got all my cards sent out with Anna's picture and info in them. A friend of mine on MySpace also asked for one so she could make copies and distribute them. LoLoLo

The trees are so cute!

My cards also went out with our Anna's story.

Happy Holidays & Peace To All.

Annasmom thanks for sharing the card with us, it is so sweet. So glad that you saved it and it makes me wonder if she grew up enjoying art.
    Merry Christmas to all !!

Merry Christmas to Annasmom & Charles, Annasbro & family, Annasotherbro & family, Dr Doogie & family, Joe & family. Wishing everyone to have a Christmas filled with laughter & memories.

Grace, love your idea of using LoLoLo instead of HoHoHo!

Thank you. Same to you Sherlock.
    joepoke

Merry Christmas to my Websleuths family. Merry Christmas Anna, where ever you are. We are thinking of you.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast