This is why you don't steal cell phones

Oh, I think this is priceless!!!

I am going to want to follow this one :)

Thanks for posting!

Lynie

OMG, I have spent all morning looking through this, it's fantastic! ;)

Can we all say *advertiser censored*?????

I would think the very moment they were emailed they would have been like "hey, here is your phone!"

All I can say is ... 16 with a 1 year old baby and a thief... Do we all want to place bets on how soon that child will either be taken by DCF or begin his criminal life?

I LOVE IT!

My daughter's sidekick was stolen and even though I canceled the account immediately, they still were able to send text messages and sign up for services that totaled $59 when they were in possession of the phone.

I wish I'd have had as much fun with this as they are having. :)

Someone send the dude an email with our link so he can add it to his page. I can't from the office or I'd do so myself.

Amraann said:
I did this morning Jeana ;)

I think its a terrific idea that he's got. He said he added a bulletin board to his website for people to post on, but it was swamped with people in the first minutes, so he's getting a bigger place. Thanks for sending our addy to him.

Okay, I don't get it. Why don't they let the police arrest these people and retrieve the phone? I would think that this is petty larceny or receiving stolen property or something?? Then, add in the threats, yada, yada, yada...Make these people think twice before they "steal" someone else's property.

nanandjim said:
Okay, I don't get it. Why don't they let the police arrest these people and retrieve the phone? I would think that this is petty larceny or receiving stolen property or something?? Then, add in the threats, yada, yada, yada...Make these people think twice before they "steal" someone else's property.

He's going to the police. It said so on his site. I think that he's gathering information that will help them and that's a good thing.

Jeana (DP) said:
He's going to the police. It said so on his site. I think that he's gathering information that will help them and that's a good thing.
I know that he said that he went to the police. I just don't understand why he is staking out the girl's habitat and why he continues to write emails to and fro. It seems to me that he has all of the evidence that he needs to just let the police take it from here. I don't understand why the police aren't already knocking on the thief's door.

nanandjim said:
I know that he said that he went to the police. I just don't understand why he is staking out the girl's habitat and why he continues to write emails to and fro. It seems to me that he has all of the evidence that he needs to just let the police take it from here. I don't understand why the police aren't already knocking on the thief's door.
Well if in fact the brother of this girl is in the Military Police, his a$$ (the co-theif)will be in some serious trouble.

OMG did any of you notice??

THe bottom right picture she is sitting on the toilet! *advertiser censored*!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Amraann said:

bahahahahahaha! I had to go back and look. What a classy young lady.... :p

nanandjim said:

Don't know. If you could explain why someone would keep the phone after all of this, maybe I could explain why he's bothering. Maybe to teach them a lesson so that they don't keep things that don't belong to them???

Amraann said:

How can you tell?? I must be blind :confused:

Look behind her .. That is one of those shelves you put over the back of the toilet.
Also it has toilet paper on the top shelf and toiletry items like body spray ..

Amraann said:
Look behind her .. That is one of those shelves you put over the back of the toilet.
Also it has toilet paper on the top shelf and toiletry items like body spray ..

Oh I see, the tile and towel bar as well as the shower curtain... yuck!

Thanks Amraann. :D

Help! I can't get the link to work! What am I doing wrong?!?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back