1232 users online (261 members and 971 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,099

    From Someone Who Does Not Follow the Case

    I read the book by the author who later changed her mind and feels Darlie is innocent.

    I have watched the 48 hours show about the case.

    That's it. I do feel Darlie is guilty.

    Would all the experts here help me with a few questions please?

    Don't ask me why but I have a feeling Darlie's large breast implants says a lot about her self esteem and her husbands control. Am I correct?

    Does anyone have a logical explanation concerning the bloody sock.

    Was the motive the fight the night? But what did Darlie hope to gain by doing this to her boys?

    Do most of you believe her husband is directly involved?

    Thank you for taking the time to help me with these questions.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

    CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

    OR










  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    577
    HiTricia,

    Wow, that covers a lot of ground.

    As a person with breast implants, I can tell you that personally, I did it because I felt inadiquate. I had self doubt issues. I saw men gravitating toward women with bigger breasts. I was young though and I didn't see the bigger picture. I saw 'self gratifying" men move towards the bigger breasted woman, but that's another subject. It could have to do with her feeling worthless, or her implying her dominance. It all depends. She may have felt beneath him without the implants, and empowered over him once she had them. It's funny how men walk around like zombies once you have these puppies.

    A logical explaination for the sock is one that I feel happened. She was wearing them and got blood on them. She had them rolled down.
    Anyhoo, she saw there was blood on them and went off to the alley to ditch it. She tossed one down the storm drain, but the other didn't go in. Thus one being found. One with her DNA on the inside and the boy's blood on the inside. If you have read my timeline, she had more than enough time.

    It's hard to say a motive. I think she was a pretty sad and frustrated girl. Supposedly Darin had been calling her fat, and had taken way too long driving her pretty sister home. What happens from there, I don't know, but the other they both record in their statements.

    Is Darin involved? My opinion is that he knows a hell of a lot more than he is saying. But who knows for sure. He could be a victim with all the rest. If you believed Darlie's defense, he's the mastermind of the whole ordeal. Just depends on who you believe.
    Jon Galt/ Dasgal

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,099
    Thank you my dear. This helps a lot.

    Don't get me wrong about the breast implants. I have many friends that have them. My question was concerning the size. Aren't they double E or something like that. Freaky stripper size if you ask me.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

    CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

    OR










  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    3,652
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    I ........
    Don't ask me why but I have a feeling Darlie's large breast implants says a lot about her self esteem and her husbands control. Am I correct?
    A relative said Darlie got pregnant between Damon and Drake and wanted an abortion, but the only way Darin would agree was if she got the breast implants. She was already large but apparently not large enough for him. He testified that it was his idea and chuckled when they asked him if he was sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Does anyone have a logical explanation concerning the bloody sock..
    I agree with dasgal. I think the sock fell by the wayside when one or more other items were tossed down the sewer near where it was found. The sewer was never checked so we will never know for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Was the motive the fight the night? But what did Darlie hope to gain by doing this to her boys? .
    The exact motive is unkown but there was plenty going on to suggest multiple possible motives, from money to anger. I am not one who thinks the fight was that big of deal and i don't believe she did it to get even with Darin or because of jealousy. I don't think Dana has much of a role if any at all in what happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Do most of you believe her husband is directly involved?.
    I think there is a strong possibility that he was. If he were innocent, I don't know how he could live with himself not telling what happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Thank you for taking the time to help me with these questions.
    No problem. Hang out with us anytime.

    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
    __________________
    This is the humble opinion of Goody Trugritt.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    I guess I am one of the ones who is sitting on the fence about her being the murderer, I just find it so hard to believe that darin slept through the brutal attack! I also for the life of me cant figure out what the motive would be either...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    3,652
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I guess I am one of the ones who is sitting on the fence about her being the murderer, I just find it so hard to believe that darin slept through the brutal attack! I also for the life of me cant figure out what the motive would be either...
    That is because there is a big empty gap......Mom and Dad were supposedly both sleeping when the kids were killed so neither knows anything. One thing is for sure though....the changes around the time of the murders are important. It makes no sense to hire a housekeeper after going months without one right in the midst of a big budgeting crisis, but they did....just two days before the murders, in fact. It is very suspicious that she chose the day of the murders to bring all her precious jewelry downstairs to show said housekeeper because she needs to sell it to raise $10,000.......the exact amount of the boys life insurance.

    But that doesn't make sense, you say, because the funeral cost more. Maybe she didn't think that far ahead. People borrowing from Peter to pay Paul and playing checkers with their bills often use one income meant for one thing on another and play catch up later. Maybe she underestimated the attention it would draw. Or maybe just the opposite. Maybe the crime was so brutal to attract media attention and generosity of the public who often send in donations to families who suffer great tragedy. One thing that stands out to me is that the crime was planned, even if haphazardly, and that it was intended to be gotten away with. That is a resolve she has never weakened in, and that tells me the motive probably had more to do with money than emotional issues.

    No random burglary would go down the way they claim, and the blood evidence points to the inside of the home. If Darin were the true guilty party, Darlie would have rolled over on him by now. He has to be the lesser of the two guilt wise.

    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
    __________________
    This is the humble opinion of Goody Trugritt.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    If darin knows anything like alot of people think he is involved I dont get why he hasnt said anything? Or why hasnt darlie turned him in? I understand that would be the end of her chances on getting out, but still most people roll over on each other after a few years.....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    If darin knows anything like alot of people think he is involved I dont get why he hasnt said anything? Or why hasnt darlie turned him in? I understand that would be the end of her chances on getting out, but still most people roll over on each other after a few years.....

    If he says anything, it would implicate himself. If she says anything about him, he could effectively end her dreams of any appellate court overturning her conviction and gaining a new trial.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    If he says anything, it would implicate himself. If she says anything about him, he could effectively end her dreams of any appellate court overturning her conviction and gaining a new trial.
    I understand all that, but it seems to me that most people when they commit a crime together usually end of snitching on the other. Was darin ever considered a suspect? And if so did he ever say anything that would put up red flags to any of the LE???

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    3,652
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I understand all that, but it seems to me that most people when they commit a crime together usually end of snitching on the other. Was darin ever considered a suspect? And if so did he ever say anything that would put up red flags to any of the LE???
    Yes, Darin was a suspect, but the physical evidence did not connect him to the crime scene during the murders. I think the police still suspect him of some involvement, although officially they have said they do not.

    He said many things that created red flags but nothing that might implicate himself. However, just read his testimonies. He was caught in a couple of lies that were obviously intended to cover up for Darlie. So most of question why he would do that if he didn't have something to hide? Those were his kids she murdered/

    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
    __________________
    This is the humble opinion of Goody Trugritt.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    Yes, Darin was a suspect, but the physical evidence did not connect him to the crime scene during the murders. I think the police still suspect him of some involvement, although officially they have said they do not.

    He said many things that created red flags but nothing that might implicate himself. However, just read his testimonies. He was caught in a couple of lies that were obviously intended to cover up for Darlie. So most of question why he would do that if he didn't have something to hide? Those were his kids she murdered/
    I need to take the time to read the testimony's I have been too lazy lately......... Do you have a link to the website I can find it at? Thanks.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    3,652
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I need to take the time to read the testimony's I have been too lazy lately......... Do you have a link to the website I can find it at? Thanks.
    justicefordarlie.net has the transcripts and more documentation than anywhere else that know of.

    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
    __________________
    This is the humble opinion of Goody Trugritt.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    apple valley mn.
    Posts
    90
    new to this board and had to jump thru a few hoops to get here.I just want to say that from reading the FACTS and watching a few videos it is clear to me that Darin is in this thing up to his neck!I have my reasons and would be happy to share them if anyone is interested.Being a newbie I don't know where to post them so don't chastise me if I am in the wrong spot.
    They that can give up essential liberties to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety-Ben Franklin.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimthecarpetguy
    new to this board and had to jump thru a few hoops to get here.I just want to say that from reading the FACTS and watching a few videos it is clear to me that Darin is in this thing up to his neck!I have my reasons and would be happy to share them if anyone is interested.Being a newbie I don't know where to post them so don't chastise me if I am in the wrong spot.
    Welcome aboard!!! I, for one, would love to hear your reasons. You could start a thread and title it any way you feel comfortable. Any body else want to jump in??

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    apple valley mn.
    Posts
    90

    Smile

    This is stupid but..I am an internet ignoramus and don't know how!OK stop laughing now and please help and I'll tell you something about blood.
    They that can give up essential liberties to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety-Ben Franklin.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-02-2016, 09:36 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-31-2016, 11:34 PM
  3. I Invite You All to Follow Shaniya's Case
    By less0305 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 02:35 PM

Tags for this Thread